Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

If legit, hope we get to see this (Y)

Mothership UK ‏@mothership_uk · 57m57 minutes ago

We just now contracted with LA client to film online companion piece for #alejandroinarritu #leonardodicaprio movie #therevenent! #wicked

Masha, Jade, MsLinz

Agree, Leo is looking great :woot:

After seeing him in the olive green long shirt in recent Revenant set pix , as well as, the olive gren polo yesterday, I've realized , that like grey (St Tropez pix ) it is a color I hope to see him wear more often (Y)

Kat

Tks for Instagram vid :)

If legit, hope we get to see this (Y)

Mothership UK ‏@mothership_uk · 57m57 minutes ago

We just now contracted with LA client to film online companion piece for #alejandroinarritu #leonardodicaprio movie #therevenent! #wicked

I don't understand what this means exactly ... can someone help/explain, pls?

Jade

Wow, tks, for uploading /posting the whole series for us :flower:

And, yes, I'm enjoying :p

As to the Revenant related tweet, if legit, it appears they were hired to do some type of online video about the filming, maybe, something that will

give some background filming scenes or some information about the cast that might appear on the official Revenant film site

Or years ago HBO used to do background filming specials on some of the Leo movies, so , maybe it will be something like that , but can now be accessed via YouTube

I don't understand what this means exactly ... can someone help/explain, pls?

The girl didn't post a new pix with her tweet, but she did post a pix of him , apparently she just met him today while he was out riding bike again

Isabelle ‏@ezkatzz · 1h1 hour ago

@ezkatzz: Met this talented Actor on Madison Avenue, this is why I love this city! #haveagoodride @LeoDiCaprio

Also the guy whose friends met Leo earlier and posted pix with him said Leo discussed the Revenant with them; I would have loved to have heard what he ahad to say (Y)

Jeff Kober ‏@jeffkober_ · 43m43 minutes ago

@kirstendahl_ apparently he spent like 20 mins talking about his new movie with them

Another NY sighting from today, but this time we only see his hat in the pix , but cute comments :p

this

50m

duukii#leonardodicaprio. You are welcome for me NOT screaming and yelling as you ordered your peeecan cookies at the bakery in Time Warner Building!!!! You look good and made our day! #starstruckbutcool

newyorktimewarner.jpg