Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Oh, such a great compliment from Alejandro about Leo.

With Leonardo (DiCaprio) things will go well, it's an extraordinary actor, has been a rewarding experience, "he added.

thanks for his interview, ox.

neonn: I know, simplyleonardodicaprio have the best gallery out there, in the past I helped donating rare pics... that's all I could do. But I really hope she doesn't need to close the gallery and that fans support the site.

I bet Leo and Toni have been chilling together these past few days. :p But looks like we won't get pics for a long time.

Just a neat edit of Leo that's been floating around instagram. No clue who made it originally as I've seen so many people post this. It's just the height that bugs me. :p As he was the same height at the younger age as he is now.

image.jpg

Leonardodicapriodaily_/ instagram

From today's NY Post, seems Leo was in New York this weekend

Leonardo DiCaprio teams with Netflix for gorilla documentary

Celebrating a deal with Netflix to produce a documentary about endangered mountain gorillas, Leonardo DiCaprio headed out for dinner Friday with model girlfriend Toni Garrn at Omar’s in the West Village, where they were joined by supermodel Anja Rubik.

Leo is teaming with Netflix to release the Orlando von Einsiedel doc “Virunga,” which follows a team of park rangers who protect the gorillas from poachers in the Democratic Republic of Congo’s Virunga National Park. It will be released on Nov.

http://pagesix.com/2014/10/20/leonardo-dicaprio-teams-with-netflix-for-gorilla-documentary/

Twitter sighting of Leo in Central Park Sunday

Dani Okon 14h

‏@dokon94 When you're filming in Central Park and have to do another take bc Leonardo DiCaprio unexpectedly walks into frame @Tyler_Mitchell_ #trushit

Fash

Tks for pix :)

Looks like they put Leo's younger face on Django costar Christopher Waltz's body from their Oscar pix together :p

Who knows where he is. I'm shocked that there are no pap pics of them. You'd think after such a long time apart, Toni would want proof to show everyone they're still together. I'm kinda surprised they're even still together to be honest.

I had never seen this photo before. Milanos girlfriend posted it on instagram last summer .

n1FREH7.jpg

http://www.laineygossip.com/Leonardo-DiCaprios-girlfriend-Toni-Garrn-turns-21-and-her-friends-post-pictures-from-his-house/27393

the same webside wrote about serveral pictures surfacing on instagram from inside Leo's house after a 4th of july party, but they have been taken down. Did anybode see these? I remember seeing a photo of a model next to a scull of some kind, it might be one of them.

38 year old Leonardo DiCaprio’s current Victoria’s Secret model girlfriend, Toni Garrn, turned 21 yesterday. So she’s finally legal now in the United States. Toni celebrated with her model posse at Leo’s Fourth of July house party in the Hollywood Hills. A few of her friends tweeted photos. I’ve attached some of them below. Leo’s not in any of them but, as you know, given how private he is, seeing as he’s always looking for a trash bin to jump into any time anyone wants a picture of him, it’s rare to get shots from inside his home.

Thanks Oxford for the NY Post sighting and Central Park sighting (Toni also posted a pic from there yesterday) :D I figured Leo and Toni were hanging out these days, but I wasnt thinking NY. Probably they were somewhere else first then flew to NY. :p But anyways nice to get a sighting of them again. :clap: :D We never got any official sightings of them that time at the end of September when we figured they were together in Calgary, so atleast NY gave it to us this time. :dance:

Talkshowhost, yeah last year (July 2013) those pics were posted and discussed. But thanks for posting that pic again. :flower:

Thanks Oxford for the NY Post sighting and Central Park sighting (Toni also posted a pic from there yesterday) :D I figured Leo and Toni were hanging out these days, but I wasnt thinking NY. Probably they were somewhere else first then flew to NY. :p But anyways nice to get a sighting of them again. :clap: :D We never got any official sightings of them that time at the end of September when we figured they were together in Calgary, so atleast NY gave it to us this time. :dance:

Talkshowhost, yeah last year (July 2013) those pics were posted and discussed. But thanks for posting that pic again. :flower:

I'm not surprised Toni is dropping hints on her Instagram. Like really?! Talk about desparate. I can't wait for Leo to find someone who loves him for himself and not his fame. I'm sorry but this is just my opinion.