Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Ox, Joyzee and Fash: Lovely pics and videos thanks soo much! So proud of him and still so happy that he formed this relationship with Marty :wub:  And jonah too! :p

Just an alert, I posted in the GD thread Leo and Nina are no-go, Leo-Toni still on, full article posted here :)

http://www.bellazon.com/main/topic/43942-leonardo-dicaprio-general-discussion/page-128

George Clooney mentions Leo in his reponse to Tina Fey's joke

George Clooney is planning "downright dirty" payback for Tina Fey and Amy Poehler's Golden Globes gag about him,already humorously swiping

at woman via his "Monuments Men" costar Madd Damon.

It tourns out Clooney,52,obtained  stationery in Damon's name and send a letter to Fey as his costar calling them out for the jokes they made.

"I send her a letter going : "Dear Tina,Listen.." Clooney said lauging.It's from Matt and it says,"Look it sounds hypocritical because I laughed about jokes  about George and Leo,but that's sort of  what people think about them...But when you call me a garbage man it just seems like low-hanging fruit.

It seems like an easy joke.I don't want an apology or anything else.I just want you to  know  that my kids now calls me the "garbage man".

http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/gossip/la-et-mg-george-clooney-tina-fey-amy-pohler-feud-payback-sirius-20140205,0,3854663.story#axzz2sVB6FI7q

Heres the actual interview, and he also mentions he and leo have known eachother for a long time, and the media misconstrude his words/no feud :)

Starts around 11:10 :)

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/george-clooney-interview-2014-feud-leonardo-dicaprio-22406429

From Huffington Post : a pix of Leo with prankster ; love their caption :p

Let's face it - who HASN'T wanted to do this to Leonardo DiCaprio?

I would NEVER  :Angel:.

Nanda 

Tks for more SB pix/vids ; it's like it's raining Leo lately !  :)

Yes, and it's SO good :hehe:. Thanks, Ox.

Nanda

Yes, in parts of the audio , like right after the Aviator clip, you wonder what they were all suddenly excited about, what were they seeing :idk: :idk:

Love these two , and it is amazing to think that Leo dreamed of one day doing a film with Scorsese, to be now sitting at an event honoring their collaboration as artists since 2000

Leonardo%2BDiCaprio%2BMartin%2BScorsese%