Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

I remember Kat posted something about an auction, so...

Leonardo DiCaprio Sets a Record for Oscar Murillo at the Phillips Auction

On Thursday, Leonardo DiCaprio purchased an Oscar Murillo work at the Phillps "Under the Influence" auction. The 2011 piece, Untitled (Drawings off the wall), is a composition of oilstick, spray paint, enamel, dirt, and mixed media on canvas. DiCaprio bought the work for $401,000, much higher than its estimated value of $30,000-$40,000. The purchase set a record for the young Columbian painter who is currently based in London.

Here's the painting if you want to see... I'm NOT an artist or anything - I can barely draw a house or flowers :nicole: - but if I knew that scribble a piece of paper is considered art... $401,000 (!) :gocho: damn :laugh:.

Cuutteee pics thanks Osa, such a cute baby! :wub:  and Nanda thanks for the pic! :flower:

More about Wolf possibility, looks like Paramount is really unsure about this. Apparently the above showbiz "confirmation" that wolf is getting moved to 2014 is false, and the original source of the wolf delay rumors was contacted by Paramount. I am really curious what happens! They're being so washey with it....hopefully we get an OFFICAL confirmation from Paramount either way soon..

Kristopher Tapley @kristapley 1h

I'm told by Paramount that @showbiz411's report is not true. So someone's not communicating or someone's too eager. Either way, I'll wait.

Kat

Tks for  NY Twitter sightings and various Wolf possible delay articles : )

Good to see him back in NY; now we know Scotland sghtings were false

As to Wolf , sounds like everyone trying to claim they inside information and they don't :p

Nanda

Tks for  anther NY pix :)

As to supposed art purchase , as I mentioned yesterday the original article only stated the painting was sold it NEVER stated Leo bought it , so I'm not so sure these follow up articles are accurate

Hello girls,

I see one thing on Leo one day. Look these pictures. What do you think about this? It's seem a tatoo! It looks like a "w", maybe because his grandfather called Wilhem. I see it the first time in 2012 (picture with Erin on the Hawai beach) and the 2 others date to 2013.

Tell me what do you think about!

bye :gocho:

July 05 - Leo and Erin with Tobey Maguire relaxing on the beach in Hawaii (31).jpg May 28 - Leo in Ibiza (39).jpg September 4 (2).jpg

Hello girls,

I see one thing on Leo one day. Look these pictures. What do you think about this? It's seem a tatoo! It looks like a "w", maybe because his grandfather called Wilhem. I see it the first time in 2012 (picture with Erin on the Hawai beach) and the 2 others date to 2013.

Tell me what do you think about!

bye :gocho: