Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

The power of Leo

The Great Gatsby climbs to No. 5 on USA TODAY's Best-Selling Books list, its highest ranking ever. Driving interest is the Baz Luhrmann film, which opens May 10 and stars Leonardo DiCaprio as mysterious millionaire Jay Gatsby and Carey Mulligan as the love of his life

Leolover

These Gatsby stills you found , be still my heart , tks :flower:

gatsby30.jpg

gatsby33.jpg

Fash

The Gatsby book ranking comments were from a USA Today article about What Books Are Buzzing this month.

The "power of Leo' was me naming it that :p

I do know looking at Twitter I constantly see people now saying they want to read the book or desire to re read it (Y)

http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/books/2013/04/25/book-buzz/2111107/

gatsby26.jpg gatsby29.jpg

Ok sweeties...

I have a confession to make to you all!!

I WANT TO MARRY LEO GATSBY NOW!!! What do I need to do to make this come true? :woot::woot:

Oh my Gosh...his smile,his eyes,his silky hair...everything looks just perfect!! :surrender:

Tks for the pix LeoLover!! :flower::woot:

Tks for the articles Oxford and I'm sure that Leo is responsible for the increase in book sales! :clap:

So many updates! Loving all the new GG stills, can't believe there's screenings happening and I'm not watching :p Does anyone has/knows international premiere dates? Does the date May 10th applies worldwide? Movie theaters in my city don't know the date of the premiere, it's frustrating!

Thanks ALL for the updates! The Gatsby stills are really just lovely :heart:

Thanks girls for everything, but some of you could watch ET today?

Looking at the ET site I don't see last nights episode! :cry: Hopefully it will be up soon :)

So many updates! Loving all the new GG stills, can't believe there's screenings happening and I'm not watching :p Does anyone has/knows international premiere dates? Does the date May 10th applies worldwide? Movie theaters in my city don't know the date of the premiere, it's frustrating!

Been wondering about this too! I think in France it premieres the same day as cannes, May 15? Anybody know?

Been wondering about this too! I think in France it premieres the same day as cannes, May 15? Anybody know?

Jesus Christ...Brazil is the only country to launch later....sad! :cry2:

So cute Leo in these pics,he looks like a little kid letting the sun hit his face, haha. :wub2:

Tks for everything girls! :flower:

Ohhh Leo :rofl:

"Taking a moment to enjoy the sun, reflecting on the course of his life, napping". :rofl:

Edit: Guess Leo is now in Ny. Cant wait for the interviews :angie:

Linet Puente@LinetPuente26m

Good morning NY!!! Ready already to interview the wonderful Leo DiCaprio and Baz Luhrmann on "The Great Gatsby".