Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Hello girls :heart: Thank you for you girls has brought here ! :flower:

The website doesn't even say when it exactly was, just say is was this week... :cain:

leonardo-dicaprio-maria-menounos-jude-law-.JPG

MIAMI:

Leonardo DiCaprio spent his evening dining at the Delano hotel’s restaurant Bianca and then took his big group out to the FDR club. He had a very special date with him for the night’s festivities— his mom!

http://www.intouchwe...-were-seen-week

Makeitcount

Tks for new Leo/Miami pix :)

Once again Irmelin is there, which once again makes me think she might well be living there, or visiting for a while :p

That pic isn't new...its from 2006 having lunch with bar :) But still, thanks for the siting MakeitCount! I also think maybe it is true his mother lives down there :)

Kat

Tks for information regarding the pix :)

Irmelin's birthday is coming up soon, maybe, they'll celebrate it while Leo is in town

Shirah

Tks for Azur pix :)

I did notice on a Gerard fan page that he had ,also, taken pix with some ladies/fans while dining at Azur Villa

It seems our Leo is blonde again!! I really missed his blonde hair!! :clap:

Luv all the pics you posted here sweeties!! :flower:

Tks for the tweets,articles and everything!! :flower: It's amazing, cause even when Leo is on vacation he never stops... :mellow: :nicole:

Other tweets from last night

ManuSW.@ManuelSoneira

You arrive Story in Miami , You make friends with one and end up at a table with: Mel Gibson, Leo DiCaprio, Bradley Cooper, Gerard Butler, Jonah Hill.

Joseph Rivera@JetLifeJoe

Gerard Butler, Mel Gibson, Jonah Hill and Leonardo DiCaprio under one roof. Last night was mad real! #StoryNightclub

Social Media News@UltraEDM

Leo DiCaprio, Jonah Hill, Lucas Haas all present in the booth for @subliminalrec @ErickMorillo @LeeKalt @MalindaCarlton @OrenAlexander !