Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Thanks Barbie and Princess for the pics! :)

Heres more pics from Miami yesterday...the site has the girl labeled as Margot robbie when its definetly not her ;)

post-39932-0-1446085053-69385_thumb.jpgpost-39932-0-1446085053-71842_thumb.jpgpost-39932-0-1446085053-72982_thumb.jpgpost-39932-0-1446085053-7564_thumb.jpgpost-39932-0-1446085053-80069_thumb.jpg

well, he is not playing any kind of attention to her, and she is trying so hard, poor girls, why they accept this?

Well in a majority of the paparazzi pics we see, he doesn't really show much emotion. Even in that group pic with all his friends he didn't have a big ass smile on his face. That sure doesn't mean he doesn't enjoy being around his friends, as its pretty clear he does. Same thing with those yacht pics of him with his mom and Naomi... he wasn't jumping for joy in those either but again pretty sure he enjoys his moms company.. and Naomi who he has vacationed with several times. Point is he never looks particularily interested in majority of pics which i think is more to do with the fact that he's aware the paparazzi could be photographing his every move. Plus pictures dont tell the whole story. Anyways, Like Barbie said no one is forcing people to spend time with him whether it be his mom, friends or women. If Leo and vincent didn't want that woman's company she wouldn't be there. :)

Thanks Kat and oxford for more Miami pics. :)

I do love Leo's arms and also his hands!!! :woot:

He seems very relaxed in pics, just enjoying that moment and that's what matters. Unfortunately I could not be at his side this year... :hehe:

Tks for the pics,articles and tweets girls! :flower:

Well in a majority of the paparazzi pics we see, he doesn't really show much emotion. Even in that group pic with all his friends he didn't have a big ass smile on his face. That sure doesn't mean he doesn't enjoy being around his friends, as its pretty clear he does. Same thing with those yacht pics of him with his mom and Naomi... he wasn't jumping for joy in those either but again pretty sure he enjoys his moms company.. and Naomi who he has vacationed with several times. Point is he never looks particularily interested in majority of pics which i think is more to do with the fact that he's aware the paparazzi could be photographing his every move. Plus pictures dont tell the whole story. Anyways, Like Barbie said no one is forcing people to spend time with him whether it be his mom, friends or women. If Leo and vincent didn't want that woman's company she wouldn't be there. :)

Thanks Kat and oxford for more Miami pics. :)

You're welcome Fash :hug:

Thanks Barbie and Princess for the pics! :)

Heres more pics from Miami yesterday...the site has the girl labeled as Margot robbie when its definetly not her ;)

image.jpg001_image.jpg111.jpg1111.jpg11111.jpg

well, he is not playing any kind of attention to her, and she is trying so hard, poor girls, why they accept this?

Thanks for the new pics girls.

These two ladies need a lesson in playing it cool. My mom always said play it cool and he'll come to you. I hope the one isn't a stage 5 clinger lol! Shes trying soooo hard, playing with her hair and he's just sitting there talking to his buddies lol

Thanks OXFORD25!

article-2267032-171C785A000005DC-791_634x786.jpg

THIS PICTURE MAKES ME VERY HAPPY!

as far as the girl pics go I think they snapped them very quick and he was in the middle of telling his friend a story, love the hand guestures! Plus he know the paps and if he was staring at one of the girls it would be like "he didn't take his eyes off her, he found a new model, another blond for leo, etc..",

Personally I would be happy to sit by him all day, even if he never turned his head it would still be a very nice day....

Hey everyone! I'm new here but I have sneak in some looks everyday and you guys are so amazing with all the info you provide. If it wasn't for you girls I would go crazy wondering what Leo is up to...anyway this may seem like a really stupid random question but does anyone know what kind/brand of cell phone leo uses? Thanks y'all :wave:

The picture makes me very happy too Rainey :thumbsup:

Sitting poolside with Leo is definitely on my bucketlist haha!!

Hey everyone! I'm new here but I have sneak in some looks everyday and you guys are so amazing with all the info you provide. If it wasn't for you girls I would go crazy wondering what Leo is up to...anyway this may seem like a really stupid random question but does anyone know what kind/brand of cell phone leo uses? Thanks y'all :wave: