Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

I-killedkenny, thanks for the news about the Django cast appearing on Le Grand Journal! Too bad Leo can't join them yet with promoting Django :( But I love to hear what the others have to say about the movie (and maybe also about Leo :gocho: ), so I hope it will end up on youtube!

Candie, thanks for the tweet. Not sure what I would do when I'd meet Leo. I'd probably mumble some words and be like this :doofywave: haha!

Omg Linz! Don't think I'll be able to sleep tonight haha!! Great gif!! :heart:

Ok here it goes :) Hope I can get the scans to work here!

Here are a few scans that accompanied a part of the book: Leonardo, Up close and personal by Victoria Looseleaf. Victoria was a friend of the DiCaprio's and interviewed Leo for her show, it should be on youtube somewhere :)

post-61593-0-80362500-1357494691_thumb.j

OMG little leo with his red cap...GAHHHH so adorable!! :blush::heart: Thanks sooo much for sharing SunSmile :dance:

tumblr_mf9209a7aq1qjifllo3_r2_250.gif

Why must he tease us like this? :heart::heart: You're welcome ladies ;)

:o To quote Erin Heatherton and Pami on this one "i love a man with nice broud shoulders" :drool:

Amandine

Tks for larger pix scans of little Leo ; such a cutie :)

Sunsmile

Tks for more scans from Looseleaf book , a real treat :)

Kat

Tks for Live cover ; I can't wait to see Leo as Gatsby :)

MzLinz

The perfect poster for sure !!! :)

Ikilledkenny

Tks for news of LeGrandJournal appearance of Django cast ;still hoping Leo can join them by time they reach London :)

So I just found this tweet... This means that they will finish filming at the end of the next week?

Maybe just at time for the Golden Globes but not others Django premiere :(

Jen @JStar_NYC

Just got “scouted” to be an extra in wolf of Wall Street next weekend- Apparently ill get a free outfit! pic.twitter.com/WDY9wU3J

12:01 PM - 6 Jan 13 · Details

I love how he's holding her in this picture. His hands look so strong and sexy. Ahh ok I'm done rambling lol! Four more months!!!! :woot:

tumblr_mg6kfpcnen1qjktoyo1_500.png

Thanks for the tweet Candie!

Oh yes Kat gotta love those strong broad muscular shoulders hmmm... Is it hot in here or is it just me??! :bounce:

Oh Kat I know what you are trying to imply but :hehe: ...

1.- Ahhh?? How, when??? :blink:

2.- Erin is in Chicago or in Ny? :morning:

and 3.- How, when? :nicole:

No idea where erin is now, she hasn't been posting on her twitter or seen shooting VS for about a week. I guess I'll let my suspicions out... :p

She was seen wearing that e necklace again. She hasn't worn it a day since the breakup, and now all of a sudden its back on :whistle: Got me suspicious :p Then she tweeted that she can't wait to celebrate nikki's birthday with her, and that she will see her soon (nikki wife of leos friend chuck, Nikki, chuck, leo and erin went on numerous vacays last year) she hasn't spoken to her via twitter since the breakup, so that got me suspicious :whistle: And erin has refrained from tweeting anything very personal as of late.

And now chicago :whistle: Could be all coinsidence, but In the words of calvin candie all this has "gotten me curious" :p

You know girls...after seeing all these pics of our beloved Leo and his broad shoulders I just got one thing to say...he's the most handsome man I've ever seen on a screen, his beauty is timeless, it's a beauty beyond the ordinary.

I'm doomed to be in love with those blue eyes for the rest of my life. :wub2:

Tks for everything girls!! :flower:

I guess the sister of this girl needs some glasses.. :p *Now we can breathe calmly* :hehe: :nicole:

Julian DeVincenzo@JVincenzo22

Just got pushed shoved and yelled at in this scene by Leonardo Dicaprio #mylifeiscomplete #TheWolfofWallStreet

2:38 PM - 6 Jan 13 from New York, US · Details

In my leo and erin fandome defense :p I'd also like to add its only about a 1 hour and 30 minute flight time from Chicago to NY :whistle: