Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Osa

As to Margot /Leo , as we all know Leo is not one to flaunt his relationships before the press like Kim K/Paris Hilton group, but at same time, like you, I have a hard time believing they are involved in a relationship when Leo has been split from Erin since early October, yet we've not seen one Halloween/Thanksgiving sighting/ not one restaurant sighting, Broadway play sighting , museum sighting/ walking on street together or shopping sighting of Leo & Margot.

At same time, Leo has been a regular in the NY clubs on weekends for months now , and we've never seen any mention of him being at a club with Margot.

So, like you, I would need something 'more' for me to consider them a couple , for now I'll go with the his rep statement " they're just friends " :)

Fash

I'm hoping it is the last month of Wolf filming, but, I guess, we just have to wait and see

I'm wondering if Leo will be given time off to attend the London premiere of Django next Thurs Jan 10th ( same day Oscar nods are announced )

Also, we know he has to fly back to L.A. for GG on Sunday Jan 13th :)

Looks like I may have found our answer to how much longer Wolf is due to film .

The actor below has been part of the filming for months now .

Below is post from his Facebook page

December 28, 2012

Pumped and ready for the final days of filming for the Wolf Of Wall Street! 6-7 days left of work then we wrap picture! It's been an incredible experience and such a wild ride over the past 5.5 months!!

And as to NY Post claim that Margot flew back to Vegas on same jet with Leo , do notice Daily Mail article below showing pix of Margot on boat in Sydney Harbor on Wed Jan 2nd (Sydney time )

So we now know for sure the NY Post claim was inaccurate

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2256097/Margot-Robbie-fuels-romance-rumours-boards-super-yacht-Leonardo-DiCaprio.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

^Yuppers I saw too! For those who hasn't seen the promo Leo says "I'm leonardo dicaprio" and jamie says "and I'm denzel washington" and they all laugh :p :rofl:

Thanks Ox for the tweets, and info Wolf is soon to wrap :dance: Happy he can finally have some time to relax :cool:

And thanks Calibi for the article :)

Pink

Yes, have seen Nightline /Django commercial ; I can't wait to see it next Tuesday

It looks like it will be a fun/relaxed interview :)

Nightline always post their interviews on their site , so if even if you don't get Nightline, all will be able to see Leo segment .

Kat

Yes, I'm enjoying my holiday break, so I am sure Leo will enjoy a break from those early morning makeup/set times :p

Fash

Yes, with the great reaction to Leo's performance in Django it makes people even more excited to see his next performance in Gatsby/Wolf.

I love the fact that , we as fans, have two new Leo movies to look foward to this year !

Barbie

Yes, I'm sure hoping he is able to attend London/Django premiere , as you always get lots of pix /vid clips from those premieres :)

Thanks Oxford for the pic. Believe me I was doing some major swooning while watching that film. :wub:

I personally think he looks the sexiest in GONY, The Departed and Django (Blood Diamond as well but not to the same degree as those 3... for me)

In regards to the Nightline preview... Leo's eyebrow raise, is the highlight for me haha :heart:

Latest Django boxoffice news from New Year day .

I've seen box office bloggers say this is fantastic for Django when you consider Django is R rated, in 1,000 less screens than The Hobbit, and is not benefitting from the 3D higher Hobbit prices

Quentin Tarantino's Django Unchained almost caught up with Peter Jackson's The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey on New Year's Day, grossing $9.2 million versus $9.5 million for Hobbit.