Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

thanks for new trailer! i am one happy women tonight, gatsby is one of my favorite books, leo is looking so handsome in it, and it comes out in may when the warm weather comes back to my part of world.......ahhhhh im going to watch the trailer for the ninth time :woot:

UGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/407329_472227366153017_1731098657_n.jpg

Images hosted on twitter and tumblr are not meant to be hotlinked outside their sites. Please textlink or upload images onto a non-exclusive host. For more information click HERE. Thanks! ~post edited by PinkCouture

th_407329_472227366153017_1731098657_n.gif Edited by PinkCouture

UGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/407329_472227366153017_1731098657_n.jpg

i]Images hosted on twitter and tumblr are not meant to be hotlinked outside their sites. Please textlink or upload images onto a non-exclusive host. For more information click HERE. Thanks! ~post edited by PinkCouture

th_407329_472227366153017_1731098657_n.gif Edited by PinkCouture

Thanks for the updates girls :hug:

Leo's poster looks surprisingly good, I'm glad they didn't mess with his face.

My WiFi crashed again last night, so I'll just post the most important/new parts of the German interviews:

- Leo says: "I don't mean to brag, but I throw the best parties"

- Also "I haven't really had the time too [throw parties] over the last year unfortunately, but that will change."

I guess thats an answer to your Christmas-break/projects questions, Kat. It seems to me he'll finally have a bit if a break next year.

LeoLover

Tks for alert to page with all the great Gatsby stills ; great find :flower:

Also, tks, for more Django /Leo comments .

Wijn

Tks for some of Leo's comments from his German interview ; I would love to be invited to one of his future parties :p

Kat

I would imagine this is the last Wolf work week before they take Christmas break .