Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Fash and Oxford...who cares about Tobet when we have Leo Gatsby???!LOL

Calibi...i just got to say one thing about the trailer....UUUUUUUUUUUGH!!! Ovaries boom!!!

Can we have a Leo Gatsby fors us?

Of course we can! Lol

girl: thanks for new Django tv spot, love the nominations all there.

pami: thanks for Leo's poster, handsome.

calibi: thanks for the trailer 2, forgot to thank before, too much excitment. :hehe:

ox: thanks for the caps, especially loved his smile at the third one and the last with Carey is too adorable. :wub:

Love the tweets from Lakers' Magic Johnson; I agree (Y)

Earvin Magic Johnson@MagicJohnson

I'm still baffled about how Leonardo DiCaprio and Samuel Jackson still haven't won an Oscar. I feel they both deserve it!

2hEarvin Magic Johnson@MagicJohnson

Last night @cjbycookie and I went to a screening of Django Unchained. It was very entertaining and it hit every emotion. We enjoyed it!

Wow, loved the trailer! at the very least the film looks visually stunning, and these scenes with leo and carey look to be pretty passionate :drool:

Now maybe I'm not the only one who thought of this, but I'm kinda happy gatsby got pushed back for selfish reasons. Instead of getting a bunch of leo stuff at one time (which if gatsby still came out during christmas, I don't think we'd be getting a ton more news or anything) but the fact that its pushed to may means more leo news and pics kinda spread out... loll if that makes sense :p

And thanks for the New gatbsy poster :drool: Looks so dapper in that tux :drool:

And also wonderin if leos started his christmas break from work yet?