Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Calibi

Looking at that new Gatsby still I was about to have to check that my heart was still beating :drool:

Pami

Looking at Leo's shoulders in that new Gatsby still, I do suggest you sit down first before you look at the picture ! :p

Fash

I sure before long someone will upload the E segment with Leo on Django red carpet :)

ox: thanks for New York Times article, for the video review, for one more lovely pic, and thanks EW cover.

girl: thanks for the article about Leo's fave role.

shirah: thanks for the premiere video.

pami: thanks for the 24 questions about Django article.

calibi: thanks for the info about SAG voters didn't saw Django and thanks a LOT for the beautiful Gatsby still.

Calibi

Looking at that new Gatsby still I was about to have to check that my heart was still beating :drool:

Pami

Looking at Leo's shoulders in that new Gatsby still, I do suggest you sit down first before you look at the picture ! :p

Fash

I sure before long someone will upload the E segment with Leo on Django red carpet :)

That's too much perfection for a human being Oxford,dont you think?

I'm still feeling dizzy with those shoulders.... :woot:

fash: here in this link you can see Leo and 50 cent, his smile is adorable. :wub:IDK if this type of video is working for you but hopefully is

http://www.insideedi...chained

Thanks Barbie :hug: That sounds just like what Oxford described. Couldn't see it earlier as I was viewing this thread on my phone, I forgot to go back to look for the Inside Edition link that I missed! I love how 50 mentioned when you think A - LIST you picture leo's face, the whole interaction was wonderful :heart:

^I can't wait either :D I've never gone to see a movie xmas day...but for this I really just might have too :drool:

Thanks ALLL :flower: Seriously, all so lovely :heart:

First thing...WOW at that new Gatsby still...my heart just fell :heart: So any news on a new gatsby trailer appearing before the Hobbit?

Thanks Shine and Ox for posting more premiere pics! One of the best looks on the red carpet ;)

And thanks all for further Django reviews. GAHH I can't wait to see it :woot:

Barbie

Tks for Inside Edition /Django vid :)

I'm still hoping that the E one appears as they shoot Leo's face straight on when 50 Cent greets him

Girl

Tks for video review :)

Pami

They haven't shown Leo during concert

Oh...tks a lot for your information Oxford! :flower: