Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Eventually, Leo DiCaprio walked onto set. For the most part, he looks the same way he does on screen… except he’s surprisingly orange. I’m sure part of it was due to the makeup they applied to his face, but he looked like he fell asleep on the tanning bed.

Wow I loved that Django interview!! Really interesting questions..why can't this guy do everyone one of leos interviews? :p Nice, interesting questions, I like :D Was always interested in weather he celebrated xmas or not..interesting to hear about how he splits it up with his parents!

THANKS ALL for the articles, tweets, pics, etc. :hug:

Awwwwwwwww

522584_436456973074511_1111466595_n.jpg

Hahaha. Loved this pic. Thanks, Pami.

LOVELY :heart::wub:

Pami

I had posted that new yesterday that Weinstein had move Waltz back to supporting acting category and would now be competing for SA against Leo and Sam

As to Calvin and his sister

As we read recently , several people , who had read the script before seeing the movie , said there were new scenes not in in the script.

And as a person who read the script, I can tell you that Calvin's sister was 'barely there'. She just came off as a nice , older sister who was not really part of Calvin's wilder antics, so like Calvin, this guy's remarks has my curiosity :p

Pami

I had posted that new yesterday that Weinstein had move Waltz back to supporting acting category and would now be competing for SA against Leo and Sam

As we read recently , several people , who had read the script before seeing the movie , said there were new scenes not in in the script.

And as a person who read the script, I can tell you that Calvin's sister was 'barely there'. She just came off as a nice , older sister who was not really part of Calvin's wilder antics, so like Calvin, this guy's remarks has my curiosity :p

Oh sorry...my bad...I forgot Oxford. :hehe:

Pami

What makes life on the land you a dream?

To have good friends and spend time with them to be able to. I can hardly remember when was the last time my buddy was with me at home. That was the worst thing, and a half years only to jet off from location to location. I can not wait when I can finally back at Christmas all drumming together.

How then is celebrated at the DiCaprio?

Christmas Eve I do with my mother's gifts for under the tree. And 1st I spend Christmas with my father and his family. All American tradition.

You mean with gifts in stockings and turkey dinner?

Yes, although I prefer more Italian food. Pasta in any form. Which of course is very unusual for Hollywood, because respect for all, on eating low carbs (laughs).

Apart from fattening foods, which luxury you allow yourself to?

Daily shower (grins). Seriously, I consider it a luxury to again have time for other things that I really care about.

there's an interview with leo at the GG with ET and with sharon osbourne at the end. I can't find the video.

does someone know which video i'm talking about?

Hmmm... is one where Sharon says that she always calls him to :sex: and he never calls her back and also the reporter (I forgot her name :nicole:) asks about Erin? If so I have this one. But you have to send me a PM with an email because I don't have a link, only have it saved on my pc ;).

Sandra Goins@SandraJGoins

Partying in NYC with Leo Dicaprio and Jamie Fox!

Today was SNL with Jamie right?

Seems they were also celebrating Jamie birthday.

Adriana ⚓@adybec

Happy Birthday Jamie Fox!!! ~ crazy NYC night w @sandrajgoins thanks to @carminator ❤������ {goodnight} http://instagr.am/p/TAvn3gMQOx/

Shirah,

Maybe you could return the favour? I'm looking for a paparazzi video of Leo on the street at night talking to a model. It was around the time he was with Blake Lively, I believe. It was mostly pictures...but at one point I saw a video of it & now I can't find it....

Shirah,

Maybe you could return the favour? I'm looking for a paparazzi video of Leo on the street at night talking to a model. It was around the time he was with Blake Lively, I believe. It was mostly pictures...but at one point I saw a video of it & now I can't find it....

Shirah,

Shirah,

I found this one, not sure if its the one you were thinking of though