Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Vogue Netherlands Interview with Doutzen Kroes...must have been taken a few months ago, as it says her/leo and erin all had dinner.

How about your social life in New York? Colleague models Patricia van der Vliet told me she partied with Jay-Z and receives invitations all the time for basketball games.

DOUTZEN ‘I also get those regular invites: awesome, front row at The New York Knicks, the balls are flying around your ears. The first time I went to The Knicks I had to buy a ticket and was sitting at the ridge. But that didn’t suppress my enjoyment. A show with cheerleaders and loud music, attending a basketball game in America is quite an experience. Especially when you’re front row.’

SARAH ‘At one time we went to a party by artist Julian Schnabel – we always call him schnabbel (Dutch for job on the side) – and in the hallway we met Alicia Keys, Jay-Z and Beyoncé. They immediately asked about Doutzen’s baby. They just know her. Everybody knows her. When you’ve reached a certain level, you ‘flow’ in the same circles.’

DOUTZEN ‘You just see each other regularly, but I don’t go to everything; I want to keep myself exclusive. That way I can build a status that I’m not a girl connecting with everyone and everything. Three years ago I was at a special event on Ibiza. In the end I was sitting on a boat with Leonardo DiCaprio and not on de second boat with all the other girls.’

SARAH ‘Just now when we are talking about Leo: Doutzen, her sister Rens, Mo and I went to a Calvin Klein event a long time ago. After that we went with the son of an oil sheik to a club. But first he had to pick up his friend ‘Leo’. It turned out to be Leonardo DiCaprio. At the club, it was very boring, Leo was – totally enthralled with Doutzen – staring at her, but she ignored him! I liked it very much, he is just not her type. By now they are friends.’

DOUTZEN ‘He is dating model Erin Heatherton at the moment, recently we had a pleasant diner with the four of us.

Thanks for the Tweet Oxford Flower%20for%20you.gif

If they are filming outside hopefully some sites may have pictures for us soon...

tracy samantha@lifescomplex1

Holy shit - just saw Leanardo dicaprio!!!!!!!!!

Rachel :)@RayRayAyTW

@lifescomplex1: Holy shit - just saw Leanardo dicaprio!!!!!!!!!” Omfg did you take a picture

tracy samantha@lifescomplex1

@RayRayAyTW no but I waved and he waved back he was walking too fast

Since LeonardoFanUK/flyingblind might be busy posting more, I'll post these already :chicken:

Blood on his hand...Maybe this picture from that take when he broke the shot glass and hurt his hand.

I just found this comment from someone who just found this comment who saw an early screening of Django on Rope of Silicon. :nicole:

"As one of the lucky few who has seen Django at a limited screening... I will say that the response in my theater was overwhelmingly positive. However, it's no Inglourious Basterds, I'm not sure how it will play to all the old white men in the Academy and I have a feeling it will have trouble getting a BP nomination. The acting, however, was incredible and it should get some nominations there. Christoph Waltz and Leo, in particular, were excellent and I hope they aren't left out come January. Won't say anymore, since I know there's still an embargo..."

Oh yeah i remember that...didn't jamie fox or somebody say leo was so into a scene he smashed glass in his hand?

Thanks Girl for the comment :flower:

tumblr_me3ysw8uy_B1qg5hdfo2_250.jpg

Since LeonardoFanUK/flyingblind might be busy posting more, I'll post these already :chicken:

tumblr_me3ysw8uy_B1qg5hdfo2_250.jpg

Blood on his hand...Maybe this picture from that take when he broke the shot glass and hurt his hand.

I just found this comment from someone who just found this comment who saw an early screening of Django on Rope of Silicon. :nicole:

"As one of the lucky few who has seen Django at a limited screening... I will say that the response in my theater was overwhelmingly positive. However, it's no Inglourious Basterds, I'm not sure how it will play to all the old white men in the Academy and I have a feeling it will have trouble getting a BP nomination. The acting, however, was incredible and it should get some nominations there. Christoph Waltz and Leo, in particular, were excellent and I hope they aren't left out come January. Won't say anymore, since I know there's still an embargo..."

Oh....so that wound is real? Poor Leo,that only shows how much he takes his job seriously....he was bleeding but the show must go on...bravo!! :gocho::clap:

Wijn...I can't stop drooling over these pics...why Calvin Candie needs to be so sexy? :woot:

Tks for the covers and scans and articles sweeties!! :flower:

Isla Fisher 'Screamed' When She Knew She'd Be Working With Leo DiCaprio

As the release date of Baz Luhrman's hugely anticipated film 'The Great Gatsby'icon1.png draws ever closer, Isla Fisher has admitted that she losticon1.png her cool and "screamed down the phone" when they rang to tell her she'd be starring alongside Leonardo DiCaprio in the movieicon1.png.

Well, you just would, wouldn't you?

'Rise Of The Guardians' star Fisher, who is famously married to 'Borat' actor Sacha Baron Cohen, has admitted that she was absolutely over the moon when she heard that she'd be working with iconic director Baz Luhrman on his re-imagining of F. Scott Fitzgerald's novel 'The Great Gatsby'.

The stunning actress has been quoted by The Belfasticon1.png Telegraph as saying that she literally screamed when she found out that she'd bagged the plum part of Myrtle Wilson in the film, which is scheduled to hit cinemas in May 2013.

"It's one of those jobs that I auditioned for and you never even let your mind wander to the hope that you could get the gig. You just think, this is a great opportunity to even be in a room with Baz."

"When I got the job, I screamed down the phoneicon1.png and deafened my poor agent. It's just wonderful. They recreated Long Islandicon1.png in the 1920s in Sydney. It was surreal. And it was exactly how I'd imagined it from the bookicon1.png."

And it seems as if working with Baz Luhrman has fulfilled one of Isla Fisher's top acting dreams:

"Baz is my favourite director, obviously. He's Australian and I love all of his filmsicon1.png. So, it was fun. It's just nice to go home to Australia too."

We can't wait to see Isla Fisher join Leonardo DiCaprio, Carey Mulligan and Tobey Maguireicon1.png in 'The Great Gatsby'.