Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

^Me neither :drool:

Thanks Ox for more filming pics! Really shows how much weight leo has lost :o And thanks sick for the covers, and margaritka for the pics :)

Bari: Booo thats all? Sucks, I thought we'd be getting a huge leo spread and interview :cry:

And random leo sighting....Kentucky? :idk:

Spenser@SpenserDiamond

I'm at a Waffle House in Kentucky, and I swear Leo DiCaprio is sitting in the booth next to me @DennyDiamond @LucasDiamond @sarahpeanut18

10 H ago

Joanna Lumley says: 'I can’t bear being treated as special’

The script called for DiCaprio to kiss her – “although, obviously, she’s his aunt, so there are certainly no tongues involved,” she laughs. “Unfortunately, too, she’s a little bit dowdy, so I won’t look my luscious loveliest, which is a shame. Still, I’m going to insist on lots of takes. Take after take. And I shall sleep the night before with my mouth completely covered with lip balm.”

Read more here:http://www.telegraph...as-special.html

Thank U all 4 da updates!!!

Thanks ox for the article about leo securing DDL for Lincoln. Love leo getting recognition for that :) As well as filming info :flower:

I wonder if he went out of town for thanksgiving...as we haven't gotten any sightings of him in NY for the past few days..

I've never seen all these poses from this photo shoot to now

Hes so gorgeous...His muscular arms, in that tight black sweater :drool: :heart:

EDIT also fash, what a lovely set :wub:

leophotoshoot.jpg