Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Amandine

Why I return to find our birthday girl bringing US presents , tks :flower:

Love the additional Details pix :drool:

I really enjoyed reading Leo's comments about his character , especially his comments about Stephen the character that Samuel Jackson plays, as when one reads the script that is how their relationship does come across as father /son .

You can tell that Calvin ran everything by Stephen; really valued his advice

Adding philosophical underpinnings to Calvin's racism helped unlock the character, informing his affection for his surrogate father a house slave played by Samuel L. Jackson

Shine

Can it be more pix from park scene ; how great :flower:

Makeitcount

Tks for film locale pix and tweet :)

Nanda

Tks for set pix and hilarious tweet :)

Sic

Tks for filming tweet :)

ByPrincess

Tks for filming tweet; I wonder who they are calling Leo's uncle ???

I'd love to see a picture of him ; as I wonder if it is Irmelin's brother who is over visiting, and thus the reason Leo was at German restaurant Rolf's the other night ??

De Rien Amandine! :D Merci pour l'interview (excuse the mistakes lol) :hug: But my gosh I enjoyed reading that article/interview (whatever its called :p ) Thanks so much and the pic with it? :wub2: I'M IN LOVE :)

I really liked the part below... it had me dying of laughter haha :rofl: . It's so great that in this piece they are praising and acknowledging leo's willingness to go outside the norm of someone in his position. :heart:

With so much conduct unbecoming a leading man, it's a wonder Damon, Cruise, et al., haven't staged an intervention. You can almost hear them: "Leo, baby, why don't you find yourself a nice action franchise and settle down?"

The pic is beautiful, but... Is this the whole Details article or just annonce? :idk: I was hoping for an interview, but I was glad to read Leo's comments about Quentin and Calvin. :)

I just can't wait for starting Django promotion (premieres, interviews) and, of course, the film itself :laugh:

Yeah Girl I was kind of surprised when I got to the end.. I was thinking no way this can't be done already :( Though I really do think its just a portion of the article/interview hehe. I'm going to get it as soon as I see it in stores :heart:

Thanks Shine for more pics and Sick for the tweet and Makiitcount for the pic :heart:

Nanda that tweet is epic :rofl: Thanks :flower:

Thanks Byprincess for the tweet :flower:

De Rien Amandine! :D Merci pour l'interview (excuse the mistakes lol) :hug: But my gosh I enjoyed reading that article/interview (whatever its called :p ) Thanks so much and the pic with it? :wub2: I'M IN LOVE :)

I really liked the part below... it had me dying of laughter haha :rofl: . It's so great that in this piece they are praising and acknowledging leo's willingness to go outside the norm of someone in his position. :heart:

With so much conduct unbecoming a leading man, it's a wonder Damon, Cruise, et al., haven't staged an intervention. You can almost hear them: "Leo, baby, why don't you find yourself a nice action franchise and settle down?"

The pic is beautiful, but... Is this the whole Details article or just annonce? :idk: I was hoping for an interview, but I was glad to read Leo's comments about Quentin and Calvin. :)

I just can't wait for starting Django promotion (premieres, interviews) and, of course, the film itself :laugh:

Yeah Girl I was kind of surprised when I got to the end.. I was thinking no way this can't be done already :( Though I really do think its just a portion of the article/interview hehe. I'm going to get it as soon as I see it in stores :heart:

Thanks Shine for more pics and Sick for the tweet and Makeitcount for the pic :heart:

Nanda that tweet is epic :rofl: Thanks :flower:

Thanks Byprincess for the tweet :flower:

Super long post because I missed a lot today :p

Amandine

Why I return to find our birthday girl bringing US presents , tks :flower:

Love the additional Details pix :drool:

Very Welcome Ox :D

Wooow FashionDream PERFECT FRENCH :D (No mistakes), It's so cuuute :hug:!!!! Yesss for the pic :wub2:

OMG In France with the pic of the set yesterday all the title are "Leo kiss a cougar (Joanna Lumley) quite the contrary of his habits"

I'm in love with this pic too, new to me :woot:

1995.jpg

i'm sooooooo sorry guys I don't know whats wrong with me today :rofl: Forgive me please! Oh I know what happened instead of hitting edit I hit reply/quote! Saw Byprincesses post after I posted :p

Oh YES....SURE RIGHT !! .. blame by_princess... Typical!!! :blah:

You are not forgiven my child. :rofl: