Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

As to Chris Rock I remember reading in the past about the two guys hanging together in NY clubs .

Didn't know. Cool! Thanks for the info, Ox.

Thanks Princess for the tweet and Fash for the link.

I really don't want him with Scarlet (not because of her, but all the gossip... no, thanks)... but that is not up to me to decide, otherwise he would be with me :p.

also miss to see their pics.

Same here! :p

Well even though this person isn't too happy about it... it's good that Leo's Tag Heuer pics are getting alot of showtime in Morrocco :p

Salma@SRKSalmaSRK

@iamsrk im really fed up of seein dicaprio in tag heuer stores in morocco i mean y him and not u?? u way more hansome n famous in morocco

thanks for the tweet fash, but this person is crazy, how can someone not like Leo's Tag Heuer pics? haha. :hehe:

I will tell you... someone out of their mind :p. He looks dapper, yum, yum.

Thanks Barbie for Leo and Marion interview and Fash by the tweet.

Thanks Barbie for the Inception interview vid :heart:

In regards to the tweet.. I think its moreso she's just jealous that Shahrukh khan is not plastered in the Tag Heuer stores, I hope its not because she thinks he looks really bad in the pics because then yes she's crazy :laugh: hehe. Speaking of which it would be nice if those two actors would collaborate in that rumoured project. It would be huge.... especially to the bollywood followers, which is a humongous group :heart: I'd love to see the mayem when those two are interviewed in India etc

MY GOSH LEO MAKE SOME NOISE! i'm getting bored :laugh:

Rolf's is a German restaurant in NY this is known for it's great seasonal decorations

I wonder if Irmelin is in town

Just met Leonardo DiCaprio(!!!!!) at Rolf's! He must love Christmas--just like me!

Mary Helen Larsen@MHLars

I just met Leonardo DiCaprio!!!

Some pix of Rolf's great seasonal directions

http://rolfsnyc.com/...ry_of_pics.html

Barbie

Tks for Inception vid; is new to me :)

Fash

See Leo must have heard you ; he's doing something :p

Tks for another Rolf tweet ; I just wish someone would mention who he is with, so I could see if it was Irmelin; we need to get these girls to take a twit pix for us !!!!

As to Parenthood didn't realize they had been pulled off YouTube

Fash

See Leo must have heard you ; he's doing something :p

Tks for another Rolf tweet ; I just wish someone would mention who he is with, so I could see if it was Irmelin; we need to get these girls to take a twit pix for us !!!!

As to Parenthood didn't realize they had been pulled off YouTube

Haha seems so :p

Late dinner he's having, maybe Wolf filming had a late finish today? But yeah everyone's just preoccupied with the fact that they are seeing leo that they don't notice others around him unless those others are famous faces such as Bradley and Jonah :p We need all the details though lol!! Pics should be made mandatory! :p

Yeah in regards to Parenthood seems like the network (if memory serves me right NBC???) pulled it from youtube and any links available on the internet :( I'm still hoping that there's a way to still see it though :/

An excerpt from interview Robert DeNiro recently gave about his career , people he hoped to work with ,etc

He later noted that picking favorites from his many career roles was every bit as difficult. "I always feel funny talking about my favorite part. It's like talking about which one of your children you favor," he said. "You just don't do it in public."

But he did take a moment to name-check filmmaker Darren Aronovsky, "someone I haven't worked with," and Luc Besson, "someone I have worked with," as people whose work he enjoys, aside from his obvious picks of regular collaborators Scorsese and Francis Ford Coppola.

He also took a moment to express regret that a plan to work with Leonardo DiCaprio had fallen through for timing reasons.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/skyfall-writers-robert-de-niro-doha-film-festival-392007