Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

crazylady: thanks for the article.

wijin: very nice collage.

margaritka: well done job with the Danny Archer pic, also thanks for the video.

ox: thanks for one more pic, he looks beyond adorable.

avaia: that is right, it's his b-day but we won the gift with all this pics.

I really hope this Shahrukh/Martin/leo project gets made. It would be neat to see a collaboration between those two actors... has the potential to be reallly huge!

However, it's sure taking a longggggg time to get things finalized... Although so did Wolf so I hope things work out in the end..

Thanks everyone for the news,pics, tweets and videos!!! :D

So many updates you girls! :chicken:

Thanks for the Hq pics... He looks great but seems exhausted. :hehe:

But What a party he threw! And nice to know that was to raise money to help hurricane victims. :heart:

49e757902bd711e2a2ab22000a1fb84b_7.jpg

Leo looks like a little kid all excited to blow out the candles :rofl: Leo always kid at heart :D

thank you everyone for all the pics, news, I wish the best for Leo, and I´m very happy for the love we share for him, and is kind of the most important day for us here, I have more than 15 years follow him, and I´m sure my life change since I became a fan of him, you know my mom thinks that I´m crazy :nicole: I´m sure you understand me, take care!

Now i'm a bit confused. Where's leo in that pic? The guy to the far left? The guy standing up in the middle doesn't look like leo to me... that guy looks asian. However, I could be mistaken because the pic isn't clear :blush: :)

I'm pretty sure that's him in the middle :). It may be the really dark hair that's tripping you up? I think he's looking good in all this recent stuff but, personally, I think he looks hotter with lighter hair (see tag heuer photos to make my point).

I want to be sure I understand the conversation about the party pix that Calibi posted

We all agree this is Leo, right ??

leop.jpg

Now this guy doesn't looks like Leo to me, but I do agree he appears to be wearing the same outfit as Leo has on in pix above

And, Rillio, like you, the guy in pix above, also, reminds me of the real Jordan Belfort below, and I wouldn't be surprised to hear that he did fly in for Leo's party

leop1.jpg jordan.jpg

Crazylady :wave:and Oxford Yeah i'm back to thinking its not him, I was never convinced by the face and hairstyle.. but the fact that both men are wearing similar outfits and are a bit elevated from the rest of the crowd had me thinking that the unclear photo was to blame for why i initially didn't think it was leo.

Anyways thanks Byprincess, avaia, Rillio, oxford, Crazylady, and sick for your thoughts! :grouphug:

Sick love your tag heuer Leo gifs :)