Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Avaia Personally I think it's possible that it can be a gift from Leo. Why not. I have understood that Bar was also wearing a JM necklace.

But I don't think we can be 100% sure. Sorry Kat but unless she or he say it, we're just assuming. :surrender:

Thanks for more covers scans Sick :heart:

But I don't think we can be 100% sure. Sorry Kat but unless she or he say it, we're just assuming. :surrender:

I'm not saying just off assumptions....you know erinheathertonangelwings? Lets just say she's got some pretty reliable sources :brows: :whistle:

Thanks sick! and why hello cash! :flower:

There was this one casting call when I was about 10. They brought five kids in just to see their look and if they'd be right for acting. I had this sort of punk haircut because I was into break-dancing at the time. I swear to God, it felt like we were a row of meat. The lady looked at me and at the other kids, saying, "Not him, not him not him. You stay." I was one of the "not hims." On the way home in the car, I cried and I said, "Dad, I really want to become an actor, but if this is what it's about, I don't want to do it." He put his arm around me and said, "Someday, Leonardo, it will happen or you. Remember these words. Just relax." And then I stopped crying and I said, "OK."

You're right about the mags Ox, I think they just check what the others have made up so they don't write the same thing ;)

Thanks for the news girls :flower:

I know we've been spoiled by the tons of set-pics, but WOW is still filming, right?

edit: So they are, thanks Nanda :)

Sic

Tks for more magazine covers /interview ; we are all so lucky that you have kept store of all these covers/interviews, as just when I think I've read most of his interviews/seen most magazine covers ; you surprise me with something new to enjoy :flower::flower:

Nanda

Tks for today's filming locale information ; yes, we certainly could use some new set pix though I'd be just as thrilled to get some new pix of Leo off the set :)

It would be great if one day we all had a chance to decide for ourselves :p

]I love how people describe Leo when they met him. Almost everyone who met Leo says he is more attractive in person... is that even possible?

Tks for more covers Sick!! :flower: I recall some pics! :hehe: And also tks for this excellent article :cry2:

Nanda I agree with you...it's impossible sometimes to describe why we love him...all I know is that Leo will always be my favorite actor and my platonic passion,no matter how old he looks...he'll always be my number one. :heart: