Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Thanks for exlaining about the filming, Ox :)

the most annoying thing I read on the internet is when fans of actors (fassbender,gosling and hiddleston) said they would be a better gatsby than Leo.

what??

Although I hate Gosling, I have to agree that all three of them would make a better Gatsby look-wise, but I'm sure Baz had good reasons casting Leo.

Thanks for exlaining about the filming, Ox :)

the most annoying thing I read on the internet is when fans of actors (fassbender,gosling and hiddleston) said they would be a better gatsby than Leo.

what??

Although I hate Gosling, I have to agree that all three of them would make a better Gatsby look-wise, but I'm sure Baz had good reasons casting Leo.

Last auto saved: 04:59:55

wow very shocking coming from a Leo's fan

Gatsby suppose to look handsome and classy with great smile,right?

I don't think they have those

Leonardo DiCaprio's New Mom

2 October 2012 7:55 AM, PDT | Huffington Post | See recent Huffington Post news»MV5BMjQ4NTk3MTM4NF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwMjkxNDIz._V1._SY140_.jpg

Los Angeles -- Christine Ebersole and Leonardo DiCaprio are going to be family in the film "The Wolf of Wall Street."

Talent agency Apa said Tuesday the Tony-winning Ebersole will play DiCaprio's mother in the drama. Martin Scorsese is directing the film, based on a New York stockbroker's memoir of his rise and fall.

Ebersole, who also plays a mom in the TBS comedy "Sullivan & Son," is on the big screen next in "The Big Wedding" with Robert De Niro, Amanda Seyfried and Katherine Heigl.

Ebersole is a two-time Tony winner for the Broadway musicals "Grey Gardens" and "42nd Street."»

http://www.imdb.com/news/ni37519545/

Neon

There you are ; I wondered if you had gotten yourself a cameo in Wolf and wasn't telling :p

Thanks for news regarding a very soon new Django trailer :flower:

Wijn

Jay Gatsby is a blonde with blue eyes, gorgeous smile and very handsome, or how I would describe Leo on or off the set :gocho:

Amandine

Tks for Titanic set pix ; great find :)

Crazylady

Tks for article /tweet :)

I

Thanks ox for the tweet, and trailer. :flower: I sent you a PM.

If Jospeh Gordon-Levitt was cast as Gatsby, you'd feel it was perfect casting ;) :whistle: :p

If Jospeh Gordon-Levitt was cast as Gatsby, you'd feel it was perfect casting ;) :whistle: :p

^^^I'm not saying either that everyone has to think leo is perfect for a role.......but from what I've seen from the original film, and from reading the book, It seems leo fits the role perfectly physically anyway. And that would not just be a leo fan who defends everything about him and his roles. I think everyone can agree that whoever has read the books can agree that leo looks perfect for the role physically.

Plus those people like fassbender, tom ect, that you think would be good in the role are close to leos age, yet leos too old? :blink:

Don't feel like I'm attacking.....you are one of the few who can have adult conversations :flower: