Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Leonardo Dicaprio is filming a movie. in my town. down the street from my fucking house. with jonah hill. and martin scorsese is directing. MY. LIFE. IS. COMPLETE. I GOT FUCKING TWO FEET AWAY FROM LEO TODAY AS HE WAS DRIVING OFF THE SET. I SCREAMED I LOVE YOU AT HIM AND HE SMILED AND WAVED. I CAN DIE HAPPY.

Source: http://dance-the-str...way.tumblr.com/

tumblr_mabnddcnve1r45bkto1_500.jpg tumblr_mabnu35Evv1r45bkto1_500.jpg tumblr_mablu7KFPf1r45bkto1_1280.jpg

Francis thanks for more pics of Leo, especially those on the boat :woot:

I think it could be very recent (from this weekend) since Ethan posted a lot of pics in his mobli page :flower:

Amandine thanks for the vid. I had not seen it either :wave: and In the first one he does a lot the thing with his mouth :hehe:

Francis...you made my day happier right now after seeing Leo shirtless...and his abs!!! OH MY GEE!!! :chicken: :chicken:

It's exciting to know that Leo still causes all this furor wherever he goes, that shows he's an eternal idol. :wub2: They all have the same feeling after meeting him...it's like seeing something magical. :wub2:

Tks for tweets and article and pics girls!! :flower: