Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Oh now I can see that it was Rillio who posted this pic for the first time....anyways tks Rillio and Neon!! :nicole:

I want to take that pipe out of his mouth with my lips...hummm.....sexy Pami!! :nicole:

Daniela Cave @DanielaPotes

This is about the worst photo I could have ever gotten with Leonardo DiCaprio. http://instagr.am/p/O7dGvEQLSZ/

6:06 PM - 29 Aug 12 · Details

post-52646-0-1446083822-55747_thumb.jpg

We have Leo at all angles but never see his face... How is that possible?? :nicole:

Princess...at least we can see his protruding nipple in this shirt!! :nicole: :Nicole:

ByPrincess

Guess the girl got nervous and had the camera aimed wrong.

The polo shirts with turned up collar is the way you see the models wearing the shirts in fashion mags; he's being stylish

Infact in the Vanity Fair yearly Style issue, with Kate Middleton on cover, Leo is pictured among the 'style' icons :)

I think I want to marry Calvin Candie....but I don't want to betray Danny Archer.... :no: :nicole:

Everytime I see KilledKenny's avi I think about it! :hehe:

I'm glad to hear that ! :nicole:

I can totally relate, I've got the feeling that Calvin Candie is going to be my new 1# favourite role of Leo !

Thanks princess for the twitpics! Darn they couldn't get a better shot!

Ox:What alovely view from leos apartment! Can't wait to see leo and ethan act together :D

And some sad news..... :/ :cry:

Hollywood producer, who made documentary with Leonardo DiCaprio, found dead after leaving behind 'suicide note'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2195552/Hollywood-producer-Brian-Gerber-worked-Leonardo-DiCaprio-dead-apparent-suicide.html

Thanks girls for all the news, tweets, pics... I've been busy these last few weeks, but it's always good to come here and see all these wonderful photos! I mean, look at that man... :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: .

The new trailer looks FANTASTIC!!! La crème de la crème :p.

Nanda

Holy shizzle is right !!! Tks :flower:

Also what I feel these fans pix show , is that when Leo is working /in costume , his focus is on his work and doesn't want to be bothered with paps,etc, (umbrella pix ) but , we can tell from the various tweets of people who met him after filming was over today/their tweet pix , that once work was over , he made time for his fans :)

I agree = Look at that man ! :drool:

post-52324-0-1446083823-98157_thumb.jpg