Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!! Now let's sing...celebrate good times c'mon!!! I dont know wahat I'm saying anymore,all I know is that Leo is lavishing beauty in "Django"!!! :ddr::clap: :chicken: :woot:

Tks Neon ang Girl....I'll go into meltdown.....

Princess...thank you so much for those new pics...his body...hummmmm....delicicious!!! It's funny to see Leo hiding under umbrella. :nicole: Leo...pick- a - boo!! :hehe:

Martin Scorcese, Leonardo DiCaprio & Amy Adams in NYC

I see a "holy grail" A lister name but he doesn't stop first couple times I see him.... Leonardo DiCaprio. I decide to try for legendary film director Martin Scorsese whos also at this spot. My friend saw him a couple times earlier but he wouldn't stop. We find his car and we hear when hes leaving hes cool about greeting the fans. All 9 of us line up orderly close to his car and he takes photo ops with all of us. I brought a couple items for him to sign but decide not to pull them out until my friends get their photo ops to ensure that they get them. I pull them out before he heads to his car but he is quickly walking to his car and doesn't stop to sign the two photos I brought. Im slightly disappointed there but still happy I got a photo op with a film legend.

Next we go to the spot where Leonardo DiCaprio is and we wait. I have heard hes not too fan friendly so i wasnt expecting much here. There is a girl waiting about 10 feet away from on the other side of Leos car and he sees her and goes to her first.... and shockingly he takes a self blast photo with her and signs an autograph. After that the rest of us (all 8 of us) swarm on DiCaprio hoping to produce the same luck. Two more of us are lucky to get self blast photo ops (and they are guys surprisingly). I couldn't get next to him because everyone was crowding around him but I held my photo of him out and he signed it. Sadly when we swarmed around him he was right near his car door so I knew my chances at a photo op at this point were bleak. I do have hope now because at first I thought DiCaprio was so hard to get that you couldn't get anything out of him but now I know, there is a chance so I hope to get one in the future.

Source: http://markedout.com/3/post/2012/08/martin-scorcese-leonardo-dicaprio-amy-adams-in-nyc.html#.UDu8cKClh4p

Some people speak in a way as if Leonardo was an untouchable man but tks anyway Francis! :flower:

This sentence bothered me a little bit...where did this come from? :mellow:

"I have heard hes not too fan friendly"

First off, new leo pics, :woot: Damn he looks good! And might I say....stylish? The pants go really well with that shirt, and so do the shoes. I say good job on the outfit ;) Also he looks so damn good!

And new Django trailer :woot: Love the part where hes just sitting there tapping on the skull. ;)

THANK YOU ALL!!

Thank you to all who posted photos, videos, articles recently.

I am not sure whether X17online's photos were posted yet but in their photos, Leo's eyes look like his normal eye color

http://www.x17online.com/celebrities/leonardo_dicaprio/leonardo_dicaprio_wolf_wall_street_new_york_suit_photos_082512.php

Francis, the photos of Matthew MCConaghy you posted - his hair looks very strange as well as his face - he looks like he has has a hair piece as well as botox (?). Quite frightening - why do people do that to themselves.

Posey

The issue is Matthew is losing ALOT of weight to play a man who died of AIDS... Dont know if you remember Christian bale in the machinist??? They looked same. In my opinion, I appreciate the commitment to a role, but that doesn't seem very healthy. :no: You could suffer from other problems later.