Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Calib & MakeitCount

Now I've had a chance to watch Olympic opening , and, yes, as you say showed few secs of R&J :)

ByPrincess

Yes, Anne V is dating another blond cutie now Alex Skarsgard of True Blood :)

LOL I was gonna say leo....aren't you dating another beautiful blonde? :p But yeah, I forgot hearing about her and alex. ;) (whom might I add is quite alhfndl;sarheoianl )

And I'm confused about this olympics thing, are they saying they saw a clip of the beach, or a clip leo made expecially for danny for his special olympic ceremony?

Neon

Not sure who introduced who , just now, both gals Erin & Anne are both dating some blondie hotties . :)

wasn't it Anne V that introduced Leo to Erin? or Erin to Leo? either way, they're good friends, no?

Kat

Just saw your Olympics question.

As part of the ceremonies they had a segment featuring a young couple, and at one point they were showing on big screen different people in movies kissing, and we saw very quick glimpse of Leo kissing Claire from the elevator sequence when they first meet and kiss in R&J

Thanks for letting me know Ox about the Olympics :)

Also adding to the whole anne, leo thing, I did see that Alex is hanging in NY, and tweeters posted pics posing with him in NY. So I wonder if the tweeter got leo mixed up with Alex(because they do look kinda alike) or they got anne mixed up with erin (anne and erin look alot alike). Or leo and anne could just be having a causual lunch?? :rofl::idk::blink:

EDIT: loll nevermind :p

Kat

I think you may be right after all about the tweeter's Dad confusing who he saw, as I noticed just now on Anne V's official twitter account that she tweeted 10 hours ago that she was heading to Ojai, Ca for a bacherlorette party.

And then she's proceeded to post pix from bachelorette party.

Barbie

Kat did a great job; she's very talented :)