Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Hello girls!

It seems like I'm not the only one here who had orgasms seeing some Leo's pics!! I feel so relieved now... :rofl:

It's incredible how the media cant stop making up stories about Leo...now he was caught drunk and I remember the last time they posted something like that and showed the picture he was just trying to sneeze... :morning: (However, the effect of the pic gave the impression that he was drunk,bad...bad people) :shock:

Tks for the artciles and pics girls! :flower: Btw...Leo forgot his wallet at my house.He always does that... :rofl:

Louise Dove @ LouiseStalker

Oh fuck so not only saw Russell Simmons, Leo DiCaprio and Usher But last night just had to flashback of @ ScottDisick walking past me in 1OAK

4:33 PM - July 26, 12 via Twitter for BlackBerry ® · Details

Me and Leo @ shaunalbennett just shook hand Dicaprios NO BIGGIE Like It Was

2:04 a.m. - July 26, 12 via Twitter for BlackBerry ® · Details

Just like Leonardo Dicaprio met It was no big fucking deal

2:04 a.m. - July 26, 12 via Twitter for BlackBerry ® · Details

Source: https://twitter.com/LouiseStalker

Shauna Bennett @ shaunalbennett

Leo DiCaprio and Usher in one night ... Yes Lou!

4:10 a.m. - July 26, 12 via Twitter for iPhone · Details

Source: https://twitter.com/shaunalbennett

Aw Ethan joining Wolf! Yay!

I like him working with friends for selfish reasons of my own...THAT THEY HOPEFULLY MAKE HIM OPEN UP A TAD MORE DURING PRESS TIME. teehee. :evil:

I cannot waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaait for the press he and Tobey will do together. I JUST WANT TO VOMIT AT THE POSSIBILITIES. haha.

Leo winning his so deserved Golden Globe in 2005: don't know if was posted before, but the video have very good quality.

I was backtracking and thank you for this! I love how calm and articulate he is. ugh watching this makes me wish he won the oscar that year

Geegine

Tks for Jonah /Letterman vid ; I can't wait to see Leo and him as buddies in Wolf :)

Shirah

Tks for Jay Giannone /Boston accent vid ; it was interesting to learn that he was an old friend of Leo's and how they reconnected , and he got the job.:)

I especially noticed his comment that they were talking and Leo started 'mimicking him' which we often hear about Leo doing.

It was funny how he explained that Bostonites don't say the 'r' in words; instead of 'car' it's 'ca'

Frances

Tks for Leo /10Oak sightings :)

ByPrincess

Did you see the girl tweeted she was more buzzed about seeing Scott as he was looking more 'dapper' than Leo with his beard :p

Posey

Great pix :)

post-60966-0-1446083601-49046_thumb.jpg

Only Sh*t! (forgive my language) Leo in this pics... Ok I need a minute... Oh, my love my darling I've hungered for your touch a long lonely time!

and with that white T shirt he just look so f*ckable... :woot: Are you still mine? I need your love!

THANKS for the pic... guy or girl from that burger place... :hug:

And Hi Chi_Caitlin former Chi Lawyer I remember having read some of your post back then when i didn't had still registered :wave:

I already want to be behind him for jumping on him and make some kiss of his little face,he's so perfect !

Geegine thanks for the Jonah vid!I hope to see leo and jonah in interviews and hanging out in the future. Jonah is so funny :rofl:

Thanks Francis for the 1oak sightings! :)

Also, Leo has reached 3 million followers. Not bad :brows:

https://twitter.com/LeoDiCaprio

I looked at his followers last night, and he had like 2,999,061 or something like that, then now in the morning hes got 3,004,720. Leo gains over 5,000 followers overnight :o