Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Another excerpt from Vegas entertainment column about Leo & Tobey being in Vegas on Saturday.

Actors and best friends Leonard DiCaprio and Tobey Maguire, dining at CUT (Palazzo) on Saturday with friends. Maguire, who teams up with DiCaprio in Baz Luhrmann's "The Great Gatsby," ordered vegan items while the others dined on U.S.-style and Australian-style Kobe beef. DiCaprio ordered a Raspberry Velvet with Grey Goose. ..

Bari

I don't think I have the pix, but I do remember that during Gangs filming that Leo cut his finger and had to go to doctor. The reason we knew about it was pap pix appeared at times showing him leaving dr's office with bandage on his finger .

Also, I remember that during Beach filming he at one point was stung by so many jellyfish that he passed out and had trouble breathing and production was shut down for one day.

During BD filming, the one and only time we saw any pix from set, was the time Leo had badly twisted his knee during a running scene that he had surgery earlier on, and we saw reports about him being flown via helicopter to another city's hospital to have it checked out.

Shirah

Tks for another Comic Con vid for us :)

Gosh, Leo cut his hand on the set one day, more Foxx talking about DiCaprio as Calvin ,etc

And Jamie says Leonardo was definitely committed to bringing his usual brand of intensity to this baddie role.

"There is one scene, I think I can let out of the bag, where he finds us out, who we are, and he's angry with us and slams his hand on the table every take," Jamie explained. "Every take is hard. I'm like, 'Wow.' And one take, somehow the shot glass slid to where his hand is supposed to be, slams his hand on the table and breaks the shot glass."

Squeamish readers, this is your warning to turn away now!

"It goes through his hand. There's blood. And he's still going. And I'm like a little girl, I've got my hands up," Jamie recalled, switching into a girly tone. "'He's so courageous! He's an Avenger!'...People came up, gave him a standing ovation, if that's any indication of how he is. He was amazing."

:chicken: can't wait to see this scene! :woot:

I've never liked Jamie since 2005 Oscars :rofl: (lol you all know why :rofl: ) but now he owned my heart with such words about him! :blush:

Thanks Ox for another article about leo and tobey in vegas! I love how the two have been spending alot of time together lately ;)

And thanks Shirah for the jamie vid. I love how he keeps speaking so highly of him :D Also sounds like Jamie was trying to keep leos character a secret, like I said I wonder if thats on purpose, and thats why leo didnt go? Keeping calvin sort of a surprise ;)

This is not the photo I remember. The photo I remember was...I think a few years earlier than this photo and the thing on his wrist was bigger (lmfao I sound so dumb)? But you can see he's got some type of wrap thing on his wrist here: post-45017-0-1446083520-95083_thumb.jpg

Look at Django!! :wub:

His name is actually Django, right?

What an coincidence!

Ooh he looks so pretty in that photo of him sitting by the window. Asshole.

And yuck, his poor hand. :( Doesn't he have a tendency to injure himself while filming? LOL. I remember him wearing like a brace on his wrist (I believe?) a few years back. It seems like I saw him wear something like that a few times.

as I remember he had his hand broken about in 2006,he broke it on Blood Diamond set,when he fell from rocks

and in 2001 he had his leg broken,as I remember he was playing basketball when it happened and the same about in 1995-1996 too but don't know why he had broken it then :idk:

lol he's the King of breaking his bones :laugh:

btw, thanks for updates,girls! :wave:

Yeah little Sick! I remember those injuries... also when he was younger he fell during a filming or something and made a scratch on his forehead and had to stop the shooting for days :laugh:

We are made for each other. I'm the Queen of tripping with almost everything.. :rofl: Match made in heaven or the nearest emergency room... make%20it%20clap.gif

Soooooooooo Lovely :wub:

SWIZZ BEATZ@THEREALSWIZZZ

Nasir is on cloud9 I just surprised him with his 2 fav actors:) QT time 1on1 time Leo and Spiderman POW http://instagr.am/p/NE9KPbyDFE/

post-61525-0-1446083522-90549_thumb.jpg

Thanks Dora for the link :hug:

im from Georgia..so i automatically have to like his cap...he has worn it on a few ocassions....

if he had his arms around me like that...best believe i would be cheesing like a kid during christmas and turning red like a tomato

btw....this reminds me of a game.....lets count how many differents caps Leo has ? :nicole:

yes i am from the United States....Atlanta, Georgia :)

tht kid is soo lucky...but i find it a bit odd that both his favorite actors are friends and are friends with his dad

i know i might sound a bit dreamy...but do you think that one day Leo will find his annette benning and settle down. I just want to see mini Leos running around.

until then i will just have to make do with Uncle Leo and Godfather Leo

Wijn

Yes, the dog Gisele gave him after he did Aviator is named Django for his favorite artist Django Reinhardt . Remember in Aviator , at Leo's request, Scorsese used Reinhardt's song "I Can't Give You Anything but Love, Baby " during the scene when Hughes and Hepburn make out for first time :)

Also recently right after Father's Day Leo and George attended the Birdland Django Reinhardt Festival.

Of course, I don't think when his beloved Django introduces himself he says "The 'D' is silent ." :p

post-52324-0-1446083524-2696_thumb.jpg

Sic

Yes, I remember Leo had just had knee surgery for old injury right before the Celebrity premiere, and then he later hurt his other knee while playing basketball with friends during the time he was with Gisele

post-52324-0-1446083524-29193_thumb.jpg

post-52324-0-1446083524-31124_thumb.jpg

ByPrincess

I remember that the scar that Leo has to side of his eye he has had as a child.

Also I remember that in the scene with Kate on the deck right before they hit the iceberg that you could see a bruise on Leo's forehead

Kat

Yes, as much as I enjoyed hearing some of the comments that Jamie and others made ( such as Jamie's about Leo ) during recent Comic Con event, when we hear them give the 'same' responses during upcoming vid /print interviews , it won't be as interesting to us .

But when Leo speaks about his role /what motivated him to take it , etc when he eventually does do an interview in the fall, all he has to say will be new to us, we won't feel like we are just hearing a rehash of his Comic Con responses.

I think Leo wisely wants to ,rather than talk a lot about Calvin Candie, have us 'experience' Calvin Candie on the big screen :)

Spanishlover

Welcome :wave:

In reply to Katchitup:

Thanks for the pic of Erin and Leo!

Hi there Everyone. Hope you're all doing well! - quick drop in:

I love seeing these two together! Erin has a SICK body, and a beautiful face. Though I didn't like that photoshopped picture of her lately. They took away her freckles and skin tone - made her look old! She is much more beautiful natural. I sure hope Leo includes Erin in his annual summer vacation to Europe! Yachts, Venice, Ibiza. Lots of gorgeous pictures of Erin in her SWIM and Leo with shirt off? yay?! Bar isn't still "stalking" him is she? Someone mentioned on another board that she is trying hard.

Hope this post is ok - response button wasn't working well... rolling blackouts.

Wijn

Yes, the dog Gisele gave him after he did Aviator is named Django for his favorite artist Django Reinhardt . Remember in Aviator , at Leo's request, Scorsese used Reinhardt's song "I Can't Give You Anything but Love, Baby " during the scene when Hughes and Hepburn make out for first time :)

Also recently right after Father's Day Leo and George attended the Birdland Django Reinhardt Festival.

Of course, I don't think when his beloved Django introduces himself he says "The 'D' is silent ." :p

post-61525-0-1446083526-348_thumb.jpg

Sic

Yes, I remember Leo had just had knee surgery for old injury right before the Celebrity premiere, and then he later hurt his other knee while playing basketball with friends during the time he was with Gisele

post-61525-0-1446083526-39468_thumb.jpg

post-61525-0-1446083526-44087_thumb.jpg

yes but also i think that using "I can't give you anything but love,baby" during the Hepburn/Hughes love scene was also a nod to Katherine's "Bringing Up Baby" , where she and Cary Grant sang the song to the Leopard named Baby.....

maybe thats my weird connection to it.

Sic

post-42076-0-1446083527-54352_thumb.jpg

post-42076-0-1446083527-56647_thumb.jpg

ah seems he's broken his leg for three times! Celebrity came out in 1998 and it means it happened to him two times in 90's and then in in the begining of 00's.and these pics are 00's, I guess. He looks gorgeous in the first pic,he's so handsome! :woot: