Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Not with mommy this time, Leo? :beating: HAHAHAHAHAHA

I looooooooooooved these photos :wub2: :wub2: :wub2:. Today is Valentine's Day :heart: here in Brazil, soooo... PERFECT!

Yeah, Kat... I loved that pic too :wub2:.

Oh, boy! I'm so happy!!!

THANKS A LOT EVERYBODY... special thanks to Oxford by photos of the couple... we can see they don't love each other, I mean, look at those miserable faces :cain: (HAHAHAHAHAHA, ok... I'll stop now)... Amandinefrance and Sick for the Paramount pic and Pami and Posey for the videos. Sorry not thank everyone individually, but it's very difficult, this forum moves like light speed smily%20new%20one.gif.

Welcome SweetGaby, Cherrybomb, Flyingblind... wow, so many new people! :hug:

I posted earlier about the stupidity people have assuming things that are so unreal. Posey clearly proved how ridiculous people can be when they assume Michael Kors husband would be on date with Erin lol.. Now these pictures just prove once more, just after people keep coming back for more humiliation. My icon wont change because Ive been a fan of hers for 6 yrs now. Pretending they will break up and being negative wont make it happen. Why does any fan, if they are a fan want such unhappiness for the one they care about? strange.. BUT IM soooo extastic and nothing will take the smile off my face today. How sweet is Erin touching Leos face that way. I am just so happy for them!! :wub:

Makeitcount - remember what I said about the weekend? xoxox yay

Baby I'm so sorry I was on classes exactly when the pic out..so bad sorry..

Thanks girls for all the grt updates!!! :)

Thanks Ox for all the sweeeeeeet pics of the two cutties and the Paramount pic!!! :wub: and Amandine Thanks for the untagged ones!!! :)

Thanks Sic for the Paramount pic . :) Wijn , you are right , he looks so grt in his suit . :wub:

and Thanks Pami and Posy for the vids :) and Forgive me if i missed someone~! this thread just moves so fast ,u guys really ROCK !!!

I looooooooooooved these photos :wub2: :wub2: :wub2:. Today is Valentine's Day :heart: here in Brazil, soooo... PERFECT

Oh, boy! I'm so happy!!!

THANKS A LOT EVERYBODY... special thanks to Oxford by photos of the couple... we can see they don't love each other, I mean, look at those miserable faces :cain: (

Happy valentines day to the brazilians ;)

And yeah, they look so miserable don't they??? They look like they are pissed to be in eachothers company, and SO DO NOT have chemistry :p

:rofl::laugh::banghead: hehe Nanda :p

Okay, but seriously thanks Ox for more pics from popsugar

:wub: I love NYC!!! :p

Not with mommy this time, Leo? :beating: HAHAHAHAHAHA

I don't know... How we know that at that moment she don't went to the bathroom?? :shifty:

Okay... just kidding :rofl:

Oxford and Amandine

Thanks for the pics Flower%20for%20you.gif

Now I get this phrase on the tweet He looks like he just rolled outta bed... although he don't look that bad. ;)

Wijn

Yes... the baseball cap is back. smily%20new%20one.gif But it doesn't seems one of his .. looks more from the Ashton Kutcher's wardrobe in Punk :nicole: