Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Now, looking again... I think you right princess and Amandine, it's probably Bar on that pics.

I think so too.

Bar owns clothes like that.

Amandine, do you know when those pics were taken?

Barbie: Malin has been in a few movies, not a ton of course. She is currently in rock of ages, and has been in 27 dress's and some others. I like her :) Google her barbie, shes very pretty, and I am sure you'll reconize her :)

And yes, sweet pic of leo with the little boy :heart:

Just thought I'd say a quick hello! I'm a newbie here but a long time bellazon lurker (the wonderful erinheathertonangelwings persuaded me to join :nicole: ). I'm Amy, I've been a Leo fan since a very young age and some of you may already know me from tumblr, I'm looking forward to posting here more and getting to know you guys!

Thanks Amandine for all of those pics, some of them I hadn't seen before :thumbsup:

YAAAY AMY JOINED! ;D

Welcome, my sweet!

ps. thank you, Amandine! Lovely photos. I enjoy picture spam :')

Just thought I'd say a quick hello! I'm a newbie here but a long time bellazon lurker (the wonderful erinheathertonangelwings persuaded me to join :nicole: ). I'm Amy, I've been a Leo fan since a very young age and some of you may already know me from tumblr, I'm looking forward to posting here more and getting to know you guys!

Thanks Amandine for all of those pics, some of them I hadn't seen before :thumbsup:

So happy to have you here baby ♡

I need help with a video.

not too long ago i saw on youtube an intreview with leo where he's been asked about his first job and he said it was babysitting. but that he didn't really have a real job from 9-5.

Does anyone know what video i'm talking about?

and it's was filmes on the interviewer's camera if i remember correctly.

not too long ago i saw on youtube an intreview with leo where he's been asked about his first job and he said it was babysitting. but that he didn't really have a real job from 9-5.

Cool never seen this Shirah... i'd really like to though :p

Oh and I really need to join tumblr hehe Erinheathertonwings and Make it count i'll be joining/following yours asap! Shine can't remember do you have one?

Well Shirah,I read somewhere once his mother used to took care of children who lived in her neighborhood and I think Leo used to help her with that,maybe that's why. But unfortunately I dont know which video is that.

About who would be the perfect actress for the role of Nadine,I think they should pick me! :woot: :chicken:

Ok,ok...Charlize Theron would be perfect in my opinion. :p