Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Since so much time when Titanic was in cinema I was 5 years old so I can't see it this year ... So I grow up with him, in quotation marks But I saw Roméo + Juliette and wow ...... and I always admired him ! And one day in 2009 I saw Gilbert Grape and then I was so in shocked :) I thought that he was completed, excellent brilliant and so other things ( And I work with children, some have the same handicap as Arnie, so I now he's perfect in this movie) So I was really in love with his job and today I saw all his movies Safe "Critters 3" and his television things ... For me It's the Best Actor, in this world really :) Shame if I don't love all the movies, I love almost all, and all his games is every time so wonderful :)

Amandine

Welcome :wave:

Wijn

Thanks for poker article :)

Kat

Love your new Erin avi & sig :)

Also, thanks, for Gatsby fashion link.

Posey

Thanks for Forbes/Leo news , as well as, past Leo Cannes pix :)

Sic

Below is the link to the Studio magazine that has the Great Gatsby article. :)

Supposedly in the article on page 126 they have some new pix of Leo as Gatsby

btw,can any of you tell what magazine you're looking for ???

http://www.lexpress.fr/culture/

Since so much time when Titanic was in cinema I was 5 years old so I can't see it this year ... So I grow up with him, in quotation marks But I saw Roméo + Juliette and wow ...... and I always admired him ! And one day in 2009 I saw Gilbert Grape and then I was so in shocked :) I thought that he was completed, excellent brilliant and so other things ( And I work with children, some have the same handicap as Arnie, so I now he's perfect in this movie) So I was really in love with his job and today I saw all his movies Safe "Critters 3" and his television things ... For me It's the Best Actor, in this world really :) Shame if I don't love all the movies, I love almost all, and all his games is every time so wonderful :)

That was vey nice Amandine! I've been his fan since Titanic as well and I was 14 years old,only a bit older than you... :p :laugh:

I saw almost all his movies as well. :) And I need to agree when you say he's the best actor in the world! ;)

Welcome Amandine, glad you're joining us :wave:

I'm still waiting for my t-shirt :whistle:

Thank you :) wonderful avatar with Bar Refaeli :) I'm happy to be here with you and speack with you :)

It has been one moment since I read to you, but like I don't speak very good English, and I haven't exclusive information with Leo, I did no join us before! I was shy lol !

That was vey nice Amandine! I've been his fan since Titanic as well and I was 14 years old,only a bit older than you... :p :laugh:

I saw almost all his movies as well. :) And I need to agree when you say he's the best actor in the world! ;)

:D Yess but no so much older ^^

Aaaah, thank you to be agrtee lol, yesss it's the best :wub: !!!

Alright I've received some PM's from Leo fans and they brought something to my attention that needs to be addressed.

From here on out can we please stick to the topics of Leo/Career/Love Life and less on the back and forth chow chow that is clearly off topic? Save it for PM or take it to one of the many threads set up for general talk.

Thank you ~ Pretty

Alright I've received some PM's from Leo fans and they brought something to my attention that needs to be addressed.

From here on out can we please stick to the topics of Leo/Career/Love Life and less on the back and forth chow chow that is clearly off topic? Save it for PM or take it to one of the many threads set up for general talk.

Thank you ~ Pretty

Ok. But I think that's what we do here most of the time.

But tks for the advice.

Welcome Amandine, glad you're joining us :wave:

I'm still waiting for my t-shirt :whistle:

Thank you :) wonderful avatar with Bar Refaeli :) I'm happy to be here with you and speack with you :)

It has been one moment since I read to you, but like I don't speak very good English, and I haven't exclusive information with Leo, I did no join us before! I was shy lol !

:D Yess but no so much older ^^

Aaaah, thank you to be agrtee lol, yesss it's the best :wub: !!!

Aw,tks Amandine,you are kind hehe. :laugh:

Dear Moderators

I totally agree that sometimes some of us get out of the topic but I doubt that those people who complained to you guys are the same who take their time to search for information, news, tweets and pics on Leo and not those people who only come here to read it.

However, at least on my part, I will try to keep it that you mentioned above.

I doubt that those people who complained to you guys are the same who take their time to search for information, news, tweets and pics on Leo and not those people who only come here to read it.

Yes, this... :(

More on the Forbes Most Powerful Lists - Leo was #46 on overall all celebrities but he is #3 Most Powerful ACTOR (#1 Cruise (Mainly because of Mission Impossible) and #2 Brad Pitt):

Never underestimate Tom Cruise. That

Prettyphile: Thanks for adressing

Ox: Thanks about my set :hug:

Thanks Posey for the links. Still shocked he evn made the Forbes list, didn't have much with his career in 2011! But he did have a high profile relationshup, and still ranked in $37 million ;)

Article from Smart Money about Mobli and Leo's involvement

post-52324-0-1446083009-42666_thumb.jpg

DiCaprio's App Inception

It's tough to be a Hollywood cool kid these days without your own tech investment, so it's no surprise Leonardo DiCaprio has claimed a seat on the start-up bandwagon.

Leo's Shot:

It's tough to be a Hollywood cool kid these days without your own tech investment (see Kutcher, Timberlake, et al.), so it's no surprise Leonardo DiCaprio has claimed a seat on the start-up bandwagon. The actor is an investor in mobile-photo platform Mobli, which labels people's snapshots and videos by subject or location. Members can follow other users or keep tabs on a specific tag, like "baseball" or "concerts." (Part of its appeal, say analysts, is following celebrity users like DiCaprio and actor David Arquette.) The company says DiCaprio, who declined to comment through his publicist, contributed substantially to a $4 million seed round of funding last fall.

How He Framed It:

Ever ask the owner of your favorite company for a sit-down? Well, you're not DiCaprio. Mobli founder Moshe Hogeg says DiCaprio saw fellow actor Lukas Haas using the app, liked it, and simply called Hogeg and asked to meet the team. He ended up joining Mobli's advisory board, and Hogeg says he soon started to suggest tweaks for the product. The company won't elaborate on DiCaprio's input, but says some of his ideas have been incorporated into the app.

Snap Your Own:

Investing in a start-up is always a risk, but experts say mobile tech is one of the better bets: Smartphone users now spend an average of 94 minutes on their apps per day, according to analytics firm Flurry. But not everyone can be the next Angry Birds. Amish Jani, a managing director for New York venture capital firm FirstMark Capital, says the strongest apps tend to have high user-retention rates and a strategy for making money, but he warns that there's no guaranteed formula for success.

http://www.smartmoney.com/small-business/s...k=sm_newsticker

Amadine

Thanks for taking time to translate Leo's French video for us ; gives us something to look forward to :)

Posey

Thanks for Forbes article about Leo's ranking as powerful actor ; he certainly is the actor that can most motivate me to see a movie :)

Also, thanks , for comment about Leo from Tong Dawei.