Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

You're welcome ladies, now if only she would get a pic of Leo modeling one of her bags....shirtless! :)

Probably safe to say thats where they are then!

Thanks, Daydreaming!

When are the SAG awards? (I'm assuming he will go)

by the way, Fash! I loooove your new Leo set :D

They're on Sunday, I hope he goes!

I think we'll be seeing him at the SAG awards. I can't wait to finally see the man again.... he has sure kept his handsome self well hidden since the GG's :whistle: :) Though imagine if for whatever reason he couldn't go.... you know what the press would be saying about that :rolls eyes profusely:

Cute siggy Shine!!! (Y)

I think we'll be seeing him at the SAG awards. I can't wait to finally see the man again.... he has sure kept his handsome self well hidden since the GG's :whistle: :) Though imagine if for whatever reason he couldn't go.... you know what the press would be saying about that :rolls eyes profusely:

Cute siggy Shine!!! (Y)

They'd have a field day in rumour town, I'm sure.

Thank you, dear! :)

Good find Daydreaming! So I guess we can assume now leo and erin are in cabo......

Shine, nice new siggi ;) The bowtie is fantastic =)

Fash, nice new set as well ;)

Wonder if when we see leo at the SAG's he'll have a nice, fresh, Cabo tan :cool:

Planning on staying long? Leonardo DiCaprio and Erin Heatherton arrive on vacation with a trunk full luggage

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/artic...o=feeds-newsxml

Finally pics!! :)

AND HOLY FUCK YEAH THE SOCKS ARE BAAACK :clap:

Planning on staying long? Leonardo DiCaprio and Erin Heatherton arrive on holiday with a trunk full of luggage

It looks like Leonardo DiCaprio is planning on working on his tan for sometime ahead of next month's Oscar ceremony.

The J. Edgar actor arrived in sunny Mexico with his stunning girlfriend Erin Heatherton and a whole lot of luggage yesterday.

The new celebrity couple had a SUV boot full to the brim with their designer luggage which in true Hollywood style they didn't unload themselves.

Over packed: Leonardo DiCaprio and his girlfriend Erin Heatherton arrive with a car full of luggage in Mexico

With so many suitcases for just the two of them, the pair must be planning on staying south of the border for quite a while.

More...Kim, Kourtney and Khloe team up to unveil new range of jeans to fit those Kardashian kurves

'I don't think we'll be able to hold out': Brad Pitt makes a dramatic U-turn and reveals he can't wait to marry Angelina Jolie

You're HOW old? Vera Wang, 62, shows off age-defying body in Harper's Bazaar shoot

Leo, 37, was dressed in a blue polo shirt and wore light brown three-quarter-length shorts with a blue baseball cap and sunglasses.

The moustached actor picked up his black backpack and headed to his accommodation while his model partner also avoided any heavy lifting and just carried two handbags.

Getting help: The celebrity couple grabbed some light luggage from the boot but left the big bags

The blonde haired 22-year-old, who wore a light blue floral dress and yellow sunglasses, has been travelling a lot lately and had been in Arizona, USA, last week.

The Victoria's Secret model was amazed by The Grand Canyon and the Colorado River and tweeted: 'Grand canyon! So insane..'

Erin and DiCaprio have been dating for the past month, and things appear to be going very smoothly for the pair.

South of the border: Leo was snubbed at the Oscars this year and didn't receive any nominations

It was reported recently that the Inception star has already introduced pretty blonde Erin to his mother Irmelin.

Erin and Irmelin were apparently spotted laughing and joking together at the Four Seasons Hotel in Los Angeles after they were introduced over the Christmas holidays.

A source told the New York Post: 'The meeting went well and mum and Erin were seen laughing. Leo and Erin seemed really happy.'

Family matters: Leo reportedly introduced his new girlfriend to his mother over the Christmas holiday

Leo may be trying to avoid all the Oscar buzz in Hollywood at the moment, especially after he was snubbed for his role in J. Edgar.

Although the film its self has not received glowing reviews, DiCaprio's portrayal of the face of law enforcement in America for almost 50 years.

The three time Academy Award nominee is rumoured to be starring in another biopic soon as Frank Sinatra.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/artic...l#ixzz1kZaiT9BV

post-45017-0-1446082189-2446_thumb.jpg post-45017-0-1446082189-27144_thumb.jpg post-45017-0-1446082189-29857_thumb.jpg

post-45017-0-1446082189-31553_thumb.jpg

p.s. Is there something wrong with his right knee?

I wonder when Leo will finally man up and stop dating a younger and younger girls. it seems that he will never sattle down and make a family as he says. it sad, cus I really love him and can't wait the see him holding his own child.... but lets face it he probably will date Erin for another four-five years and then split up from her when it will get too serious for him. <_<

I am really hope I'm worng but I feel that its just starting to be the same Gisele/Bar's relationships story but this time with yet a younger model Erin.

Can't wait to see Leo making mature desicions on his love life. but....... who knows, maybe Erin is the one? lol.

Wijn

Thanks for long awaited new pix of Leo & Erin :)

As to amount of suitcases, if the couple came straight from snowy Park City Utah, where they definitely needed warmer clothes, could be the reason for # of suitcases.

Gosh, the scar on Leo's right knee is really noticeable .

Barbie

No, theSAG Awards take place 8:00 ET this Sunday :)

Also, we can't forget the E red carpet coverage which begins at 7:00 pm

And since he took his Dad to BFCA, his mom to GG, I guess that means Oxford & ByPrincess for SAGS !!!! :ddr: :ddr:

Daydreaming

Great find, thanks :)

Fash

I, also, can't wait to see Leo's on his tux on red carpet Sunday :)

Love your new siggi

michal, we can't judge him because we don't know what he feels for Erin and we also don't know how will be their relatiosnhip... just because she's young and a model doesn't mean will not work or end up like his others romances, also she's a different person, just because she's blonde it doesn't mean she's exactly the same as his previous girlfriends. Who knows about the future, nor Leo himself...

wijn: well noticed, Leo have a bruise on his knee.

Barbie

You can definitely see a surgical scar running downward from Leo's right knee

Kat

Thanks for news about Armie; I could have used a hit myself listening to Oscar nods on Tuesday :p

I guess it is a good thing for Brad that he wasn't traveling that way back in the 90's.

Also, thanks, for Django filming article.

EP! Thank you, Winj :wub: Here are some more...

Exclusive: Actor Leonardo DiCaprio and his girlfriend Erin Heatherton grabbed their luggage from the back of a car in Mexico on January 25, 2012 before heading off together.

18ff92171719332.jpg 47d03a171719334.jpg 03efba171719336.jpg e8b008171719340.jpg c46a65171719343.jpg 458b60171719350.jpg d7ed77171719357.jpg 4f2a9f171719363.jpg a1831d171719372.jpg fc240e171719378.jpg e7c451171719385.jpg 44ff99171719392.jpg fdf309171719400.jpg b5b68f171719403.jpg 9c79f5171719411.jpg 56c0cb171719415.jpg

Shine, nice new siggi The bowtie is fantastic =)

:laugh: Thank you very much!

PICS, FINALLY... HELL, YEAH :ddr::woot: :chicken: :hell yea!:.

HOT, HOT, HOT :drool: :drool: :drool:... Thanks, wijn and Shine.

Ah, the knee problem... if he needs a little help I'm free this weekend :whistle: :p.

By the number of bags they took I'm beginning to think that he will not attend the SAG's.

michal, we can't judge him because we don't know what he feels for Erin and we also don't know how will be their relatiosnhip... just because she's young and a model doesn't mean will not work or end up like his others romances, also she's a different person, just because she's blonde it doesn't mean she's exactly the same as his previous girlfriends. Who knows about the future, nor Leo himself...

I couldn't have said it better, sweet Barbie. :thumbsup:

I wonder when Leo will finally man up and stop dating a younger and younger girls.

And I wonder when people will stop worrying about it... how silly! <_<

Thanks girls for all news :wave:.