Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

I agree, I don't think she was best dressed. I think she stood out, but I think Charlize beat her hands down! :)

and I just was looking bother you!!! You always putting it difficult for me :laugh:

WOW girls, you talk a lot

HAHAHA Barbie although some people would consider it as an insult, Definitely not us!!! :laugh:

I agree, I don't think she was best dressed. I think she stood out, but I think Charlize beat her hands down! :)

and I just was looking bother you!!! You always putting it difficult for me :laugh:

;) :laugh:

We really love to talk! :whistle::laugh:

ByPrincess

Thanks for article about Leo /acting :)

I see you discussing Jolie, did you read somewhere she was the best dressed woman ??

And if you're going to say next they said George was best dressed man, then I shall need to consider getting on drugs :p

Fash

Sent you pm :)

I have a question. Just for fun... How Angelina can be considered the best dressed of the GG?

Seemed like she borrowed the dress from Michelle Obama and accessories with her bitch face.

I already know Pami's answer :rofl:

Hahahahahhahaha, OMG princess that was soooooo funny!!! :)

Leonardo Dicaprio Not Motivated By Awards

Leonardo DiCaprio does not consider the awards he might win when he signs up to take on a role.

Leonardo DiCaprio is not motivated by winning awards.

The 'J. Edgar' star - who has been nominated for three Oscars in his career -prefers to think about the people he will work with instead of the possibility of being critically acclaimed for his parts.

He said: "I don't think I ever expected anything like an Oscar ever, to tell you the truth. That is not my motivation when I do these roles. I really am motivated by being able to work with great people and create a body of work that I can look back and be proud of."

The 37-year-old actor is always grateful when people are talking about movies he is in, but has come to learn not all of his films will be a success in the eyes of audiences.

He told the Scotsman newspaper: "I have learned from my experiences in this industry that there is absolutely no way to control people's opinions on your performance in your movie.

"You go out there, promote your film and hope people like the work you did. But they're going to respond the way they're going to respond when they're in a room with that ballot. I'm thankful people are talking about it in that capacity, but ultimately I truly have no control over it."

Fash

Thanks for feedback about Australian video : )

Daydreaming

Thanks for link; next time I'll see if I can help her by carrying her supply bag for her :)

Wijn

Thanks for article :)

I was glad to see that article this morning, as I saw another article yesterday that took Leo's comments completely out of context stating he did J Edgar to get an Oscar.

Kat

The pix below that ByPrincess went to post showed Tobey at home in L.A.

So, no, as far as we know he is still in L.A.

What I find funny is that the moment both men arrived back in L.A. , both Tobey and Leo stopped being clean shaven :)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/artic...-wife-kids.html

Barbie

Love the tweet, thanks :)