Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

ByPrincess

Thanks for more GG goodies !:)

I can't remember when this happened during the telecast, but it was the one time that Leo did appear like something was wrong . And I've noticed the Leo Trolls have run with it making a tmbr that he was so sad because he never wins anything.

post-39932-0-1446082108-54652_thumb.gif

omg, poor Leo, he looks very disappointed in this gif, that's not the Leo I love to see. :(

JUST SAW ON ET!! So Nancy ODell just asked Leo about Erin at the GG in an interview both and Nancy said "So I know already that you have a new girlfriend, erin heatherton. And I heard that she meet your mom, does your mom approve?" (Leo blushing and nodding his head the whole time nancy is talking about him and Erin :wub: ) And leo said "I don't talk about those things, I'm old fashioned". Then Nancy said "OH well you know what, erin is an extremely lucky lady, you look very dapper." And Leo said "well thank you :) "

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP! HOW ADORABLE!

AWW, so cute! Leo blushing :blush: everytime she talked about Erin... :heart: that is something I would love to see.

JUST SAW ON ET!! So Nancy ODell just asked Leo about Erin at the GG in an interview both and Nancy said "So I know already that you have a new girlfriend, erin heatherton. And I heard that she meet your mom, does your mom approve?" (Leo blushing and nodding his head the whole time nancy is talking about him and Erin :wub: ) And leo said "I don't talk about those things, I'm old fashioned". Then Nancy said "OH well you know what, erin is an extremely lucky lady, you look very dapper." And Leo said "well thank you :) "

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP! HOW ADORABLE!

It was! :heart: And she kept mentioning to leo how beautiful of a victoria's secret model Erin is, and how good looking he is, and Leo was smiling and blushing the whole time :blush: I wish it could end up on youtube so you all could see it! :wub:

PLEASE, I NEED TO SEE THIS. Someone upload this on youtube!