Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

The NY Post is back with another Leo/Erin article today

Leonardo DiCaprio and Victoria’s Secret model Erin Heatherton can’t keep their hands off each other. “It is nonstop PDA,” a source said of their hot-and-heavy relationship. DiCaprio introduced Heatherton to his mother, Irmelin, over a well-behaved New Year’s Day brunch at the Four Seasons Hotel in Los Angeles. “The meeting went well, and Mom and Erin were seen laughing,” our source said. Leo is very close to his mom, whose approval is key to his relationships.

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/pagesix/mom_approv...I#ixzz1igiQXygB

Wijn

Welcome back :wave:

ByPrincess

Thanks for latest Monterey/Carmel/Leo/Erin tweets :)

Sent you a pm :)

thanks ox!

here are the predictions of Oscar nominees :whistle: hope it will come true! :blush:

BEST ACTOR

1. George Clooney, The Descendants (last week: 1)

2. Brad Pitt, Moneyball (last week: 2)

3. Jean Dujardin, The Artist (last week: 3)

4. Michael Fassbender, Shame (last week: 4)

5. Leonardo DiCaprio, J. Edgar (last week: 5)

6. Michael Shannon, Take Shelter (last week: 6)

7. Demián Bichir, A Better Life (last week: 7)

8. Gary Oldman, Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy (last week: 8 )

9. Ryan Gosling, Drive (last week: 9)

10. Woody Harrelson, Rampart (last week: 10)

11. Ryan Gosling, The Ides of March (last week: 11)

12. Matt Damon, We Bought a Zoo (last week: 12)

full list of nominees: http://insidemovies.ew.com/2011/12/28/osca.../#disqus_thread

Thanks Ox and Sick for the news and the welcome :heart:

Such a nice surprise he's still with Erin!! :o :wub:

And thanks to Kat for showing me an edit-programm, made this:

I still need a lot of practice but feel free to request or use :)

leogreen.jpg

Won’t Promote New 3-D Titanic

Friday January 6, 2012

LEONARDO DiCaprio doesn’t want to get back on board the Titanic.

The Hollywood hunk is wanted to help promote the 3-D relaunch of James Cameron‘s 1997 Titanic blockbuster in which he starred opposite Kate Winslet.

But the actor isn’t so keen.

“Leo is not one for looking back,” says a source close to the actor.

“He’s proud of Titanic but it was 15 years ago.

“He doesn’t relish having to go back and promote that movie all over again — especially as it probably won’t need it.”

http://www.showbizspy.com/article/242548/l...-d-titanic.html

Yeah I don't see why he would promote Titanic again... been there done that! Plus he's got enough on his plate as is :p

I'll always love that AH interview... the hair flipping! :laugh: Though we can see that Leo has always been so knowledgable of the movies/ roles he's in. He's a great speaker... he really lures you in! Thanks Sick.

haha I knew,I knew Leo would reject promoting Titanic 3D :rofl: he's such a bad boy :rofl: thanks fash!

Sick I had the same thought, you know!!!

For Leo, Titanic is like Hilary Duff song... So Yesterday, So Yesterday!! :laugh:

He tried very hard to leave that image (Jack dawson /Leo-mania) behind to now bring it back.

Oxf I already answered your pm

About The NY Post article... Well

Yesterday "they refrained from PDA" and today "they can’t keep their hands off each other in a nonstop PDA,” ???

but decide already or better I WANT PROOF!

The Telegraph is running a competition for a special screening of Edgar in London's May Fair Hotel

We are running a very exciting competition that gives you the chance to attend a special screening of Eastwood's latest movie on Monday, January 16 at London's luxurious May Fair Hotel.

Waiting for them to say they'll get a chance to meet Leo.. or even Clint.... Now that would have been the ultimate prize :whistle::laugh:

One first prize winner will not only receive two tickets to the private screening, but also overnight accommodation in one of the hotel's stylish five-star suites. Upon arrival, our lucky winner will be treated to a chilled bottle of champagne from The May Fair's exclusive bar.

Once the movie has ended, our winner will then be invited to sit-in on a special Telegraph panel debate with two acknowledged experts on modern history and civil liberties.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sponsored/enter...ing-JEdgar.html

Yeah I don't see why he would promote Titanic again... been there done that! Plus he's got enough on his plate as is :p

I'll always love that AH interview... the hair flipping! :laugh: Though we can see that Leo has always been so knowledgable of the movies/ roles he's in. He's a great speaker... he really lures you in! Thanks Sick.

I've never could get how James's gonna promote Titanic,there will be world premier and all the stars (except Leo :p ) will be on the red carpet and acting like they're gonna see it for the first time and can't wait for audience's reaction on film ? :blink: kinda weird to me :idk: I don't think Kate will promote it either :blush:

will be on the red carpet and acting like they're gonna see it for the first time and can't wait for audience's reaction on film ?

Sick, hahah :laugh: Though since its in 3D this time then I guess people can still anticipate how the audience will respond to that. Yes it will be interesting to see if Kate hits the red carpet .. maybe. Or if she partakes in any mag interviews, TV appearances etc. :p

AWKWARD

So, I was looking for the Wiener magazine everywhere, but I couldn't find it... Im so so sorry :cry:

I also can't order it on the internet, and it wasn't in any German tankingstations (not sure if that's a word :p ) on the way back either..

Can you girls imagine the incredible amount of awkwardness when I asked for a 'wiener magazine'?? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: