Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Gossip spies and the Twitter

I really find it funny that we've known for over a week due to Twitter sightings that Leo /Erin /Brad/Zoe were at Yellowstone Club .whereas , the NY Post was totally off the mark with claiming Leo and Erin were in Cabos , and other celeb sites just reporting news of Montana trip today

These sites really do need to hire us !!! :p

Shine

Sorry to hear that you've had some bad days recently, hope things are improving :hug:

Kat

Yes, Nanda said she would be going away to visit family, but where is Wijn ???

Has she gone skiing with Leo and didn't tell us !

Gossip spies and the Twitter

I really find it funny that we've known for over a week due to Twitter sightings that Leo /Erin /Brad/Zoe were at Yellowstone Club, Big Sky, Montana due to Twitter sightings, whereas the NY Post was totally off the mark with claiming Leo and Erin were in Cabos , and other celeb sites just reporting the news today :p

Yes! The NY Post/pageSix had an impressive track record stemming from the beginning of last year, but then they had to f%ck it up with this fraudulent Cabo talk right before the New Year. While Zimbio messed up with their NY talk, I expected less from them atleast :p Both seemed interested enough in the couple that they reported on them, but you'd think they'd do a little more research then. You are so right, if we could find out they were in Montana why couldn't they :laugh:

Thanks Fash for the tweet! Hopefully someone will pap him in Carmel, because like Ox said, it seems we get more correct sightings of Leo than these gossip sites and oit would be nice for a site to get a legit sightings of them :p

Ox: As to where wijn is, she also wrote on the board she would be gone on vacay ;)

^Maybe Daydreaming. :)

I'm only posting a portion of this article. Though if you're interested in this cause, there's alot more info in the link provided. :)

Environmentalists turn star power against Enbridge's Northern Gateway pipeline

Fresh off its win helping delay the Keystone XL oil pipeline in the United States, the Natural Resources Defense Council is directing its star-studded cast against the $5.5-billion Northern Gateway pipeline.

The U.S.-based environmental group, which raised $94 million in 2010, will bring its expertise and 1.3 million members to an already-formidable array of largely B.C.-based environmental groups actively campaigning to stop the controversial project.

It will also bring a new element — celebrity power.

The defence council counts among its directors actors Robert Redford and Leonardo DiCaprio.

Its senior lawyer is Robert Kennedy Jr.

Read more: http://www.vancouversun.com/Environmentali...l#ixzz1iRxh6GsH

Just a thought guys. Do you think Leo ever googles himself out of curiosity. Would you if any of you were famous? l've heard a lot stars do this but never admit to it because it wouldnt look cool. l know they have staff to key an eye on any silly rumours lurking about on the net but l would be tempted to search myself online if l was famous. Just seen the trailers for jJ Edgar over here in the uk. At last!!!!!!!!!!!!