Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

:o ok Wijn Now I know what you were talking about in the PM...

I think I was so in shock, barely understand half of the article

I get lost after the part : My girlfriend swears she counted about half a dozen condom packets scatted across the penthouse floor :lost:

Super, hiper gross... How they let this crazy woman write something like this :yuckky:

Please someone Translates... she says that even Ethan and Tobey had their share? or I'm wrong ?

Wijn and Sic

Will be replying to your pm :)

By Princess

As to article , I would say in general that the woman is implying that Leo and all of his friends ( Ethan/ Tobey/Lukas) had lots of female attention .

However , when you look at the article, beyond the fact that Leo was smoking , she makes no detailed statement about Leo and any woman.

As to article , I would say in general that the woman is implying that Leo and all of his friends ( Ethan/ Tobey/Lukas) had lots of female attention .

However , when you look at the article, beyond the fact that Leo was smoking , she makes no detailed statement about Leo and any woman.

Female attention? so now that is how we call it? Very disrespectful!

If I were the wife of one of them (Ethan or Tobey) just after they get home I will be like 1141540356-mundoemoti-9peleas.gif

"My man doesn't ever let me get shared with anyone else, however they do say that the exception proves the rule - thank god. It's said that 2 is a party, and 3 is a crowd, but in this case a bakers dozen and 83 was a party of orgasmitic proportions."

:rofl: HAHA.

princess

I've never attended too,this kind of things rarely happen in my country :/

but I know what all the crazy people do :p

but I'm pretty sure that Leo's party was a sequel to "The Hangover"

haha me too :laugh:

If I were the wife of one of them (Ethan or Tobey) just after they get home I will be like

this is what I was thinking about too,wonder what their wives are thinking about :laugh: I wouldn't have liked it :whistle:

Nanda

As to writer actually being there, that is why I added she claims she attended.

Maybe she was there and the article is legit, or as Wijn pointed out, she took the information we read and spinned it into more with her imagination.

Off to reply to your pm :)

I'm with Wijn on this one. I think it's very likely the author (who conveniently is anonymous) took what was already written about the party and embellished it. If you notice, she doesn't really add any new information that's verifiable, such as who was there. Instead she makes comments about condom packets strewn across the floor and "female attention." I mean, it's possible that this person was there and actually witnessed it, but you would think if that were the case, she wouldn't have taken so much information directly from the original party. I mean, if I had been at that party, I would have written from my own perspective, because there wouldn't be any need for me to "borrow" information from another article. I would have experienced it all myself firsthand, you know what I mean? Maybe I am just naive, but anonymous's story smells a little fishy to me. <_<

Nanda

As to writer actually being there, that is why I added she claims she attended.

Maybe she was there and the article is legit, or as Wijn pointed out, she took the information we read and spinned it into more with her imagination.

Off to reply to your pm :)

I'm with Wijn on this one. I think it's very likely the author (who conveniently is anonymous) took what was already written about the party and embellished it. If you notice, she doesn't really add any new information that's verifiable, such as who was there. Instead she makes comments about condom packets strewn across the floor and "female attention." I mean, it's possible that this person was there and actually witnessed it, but you would think if that were the case, she wouldn't have taken so much information directly from the original party. I mean, if I had been at that party, I would have written from my own perspective, because there wouldn't be any need for me to "borrow" information from another article. I would have experienced it all myself firsthand, you know what I mean? Maybe I am just naive, but anonymous's story smells a little fishy to me. <_<

I meant to say "directly from the original story."

So, I'm at home waiting on the cable/internet repair people to show up and I was realllllllllllly bored so I ventured into Just Jared and started reading the comments on the new Gatsby photos post. It was all going well because everyone was like: Leo is so hot! or Do me, Leo! or I can't wait for this movie!

But then people started going insane and debating between ladies (Gisele, Bar, or Blake) and like PR scams and other message boards and incognitos and etcetc.

:wacko: :avada:

People that are there debating like manic weirdos need to like...go outside and do something with themselves. WOW. I don't think I've ever seen that amount of crazy since I always stay away from Just Jared because I know it's crazy, but I don't think I knew it was THAT CRAZY. :laugh:

ByPrincess

Like the Hangover blowouts, yes, exactly :)

Chi

The writer of the article is named in the article if you clicked on the link I posted she is Eva Rinaldi

think it's very likely the author (who conveniently is anonymous)

Is the article full of exaggerations ? falsehoods ? a description of proceedings ? My thoughts would lean to probably a mixture of all three :)

ByPrincess

Chi

The writer of the article is named in the article if you clicked on the link I posted she is Eva Rinaldi

Is the article full of exaggerations ? falsehoods ? a description of proceedings ? My thoughts would lean to probably a mixture of all three :)

Thanks for the clarification. I read an earlier version of it that was posted as "anonymous." Well, the fact that she gave her name does lend the article more credibility because if what she's claiming is not true, she could be sued for defamation (at least if this happened in the U.S.; not sure what AUS law is on defamation). Interesting. Well, I really hope Tobey and Ethan were not screwing around on their wives. That would be disappointing. At least Leo is single and free to do what he wants.

ByPrincess

Chi

Thanks for the clarification. I read an earlier version of it that was posted as "anonymous." Well, the fact that she gave her name does lend the article more credibility because if what she's claiming is not true, she could be sued for defamation (at least if this happened in the U.S.; not sure what AUS law is on defamation). Interesting. Well, I really hope Tobey and Ethan were not screwing around on their wives. That would be disappointing. At least Leo is single and free to do what he wants.

I wouldn't worry about that.

Jennifer seems good friends with Leo too, and so do other wives/gf's of Leo's friends..

I don't think they would like him that much if he dragged their men along in his party ways ;)

The party ways I think that are partly true, but not as 'juicy' as the media makes it seem.

Barilace, thanks for giving me some entertainment :rofl:

Yeah no doubt that story was exagerated bit :laugh: I'm sure it was a fun, chick filled party, but I think she made it sound pretty crazy, more crazy than it probably was.

you know everytime I've said, "I hope theres no Leo drought" and then a ton of new pics or news appear. So I'm gonna say it. I hope theres no leo drought :laugh: