Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

some people on twitter already started wishing him Happy Birthday (maybe cuz of Time Zone )

here are few sweet ones :p

jellysoap I want a fedora

Happy birthday, Leonardo DiCaprio! I don't remember most people I went to grade school with but I still remember his birthday, go figure.

Kenplaysdrums Ken

11/11/11. Happy birthday to my favorite actor, Leonardo DiCaprio. Can't wait to see J. Edgar.

Cileng Putri Martyka Fani C

tomorrow is 11/11/11 isn't that Leonardo DiCaprio birthday ?

last one isn't sweet :D but just nice how everyone remembers it :wub:

and Leo's quote I found,new to me :p

Brooklyn_Mfield Shaun Tan

'I love complicated characters. I just do.' - Leonardo DiCaprio

I also like Ellen, Nanda! she's great,she's got great sense of humor,remember when she hosted Oscars in 2007 if I'm not mistaken,she really was great! :)

Ya, I love Ellen. She was really great in 2007.

I'd like Leo to be host :p he will have a chance to show his humor to people :wub:

Yes, but I don't see that happening :cry:. Although that would be AWESOME :laugh:.

Thanks by the tweets, Sick. So cute and lovely. For weeks, maybe months I don't go in my twitter... but tomorrow I must leave a message for Leo :fun:.

Thanks wijn for more news and video.

I would like to see Ellen too, but since she already did it I would like Tina Fey or similar :)

I had forgotten to Tina Fey. Yes, great idea wijn. She is so funny in 30 Rock :laugh:.

The girls here should be hired as producers... surely we would have great surprises :laugh:.

we've already read some quotes from this interview but now here's the full interview of Leo to Hollywood.com

In one of the rare moments of levity to be found in J. Edgar, a solemn biopic tracing the rise to power of J. Edgar Hoover, the legendary and controversial head honcho of the FBI for much of the 20th century, Hoover

Box Office Report: Clint Eastwood's 'J. Edgar' Grosses $53,000 From 7 Cities

The midweek select debt is designed to build word-of-mouth in advance of the biopic’s nationwide debut on Friday.

Clint Eastwood’s biopic J. Edgar, starring Leonardo DiCaprio as the infamous head of the F.B.I., opened to $53,000 from seven theaters in key cities on Wednesday.

OUR EDITOR RECOMMENDS

'J. Edgar' Premiere Red Carpet Arrivals

Clint Eastwood On Set

The mid-week limited bow is designed to build word of mouth, and trigger reviews, as the Warner Bros. movie prepares to open nationwide on Friday. Warner Bros. often debuts Eastwood’s films in select cities a week or several days before they go wide.

PHOTOS: 'J. Edgar' Premiere Red Carpet Arrivals

J. Edgar, also starring Armie Hammer, played in markets including Los Angeles, New York and Washington, D.C.

FILM REVIEW: J. Edgar

The film’s performance held its own in terms of theater average -- $7,571 — with the Wednesday bow of Eastwood’s 2003 Mystic River, which debuted in 13 theaters to $98,766 for an average $7,597. And J. Edgar did almost as well as the limited bow of Eastwood’s Hereafter, which grossed $60,701 from six theaters and had the advantage of launching on a Friday, versus midweek.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/clin...ter+-+Movies%29

I like the idea of Ellen Degeneres, I think she's so funny and nice. Remember how she was so nice in 2007 and Leo was there, would be really cool see her and Leo again (hopefully) next year.

So Leo was at the VS after party, what a surprise... lol!

And thanks princess for that interview, I also loved when he said 11, 11, 11, so cute. And about Oscar: "I would know"oh Leo, I hope from the bottom of my heart: YOU WILL KNOW!!!

Aw. In what interview does he say "11 11 11"? I want to watch that one now! I'll watch the rest later since there are so many that have been posted.

Thanks everyone for everything that has been posted! :)

here it is bari! :wave:

Leonardo DiCaprio's Pizza-and-Art Night with His Buddies

Leonardo DiCaprio and four gallery-hopping buddies were spotted scarfing down pizzas at Ovest Pizzoteca in New York after scoping out the art at the adjacent Paul Kasmin Gallery. The group sat in the front bar area, and the J. Edgar star stayed casual in a navy ball cap as he watched the chef hand toss the pizzas. The group devoured three pies in under five minutes – then opted for seconds on a pizza with cherry tomatoes, mozzarella and fresh basil. – Kristin Boehm

Leonardo DiCaprio's Pizza-and-Art Night with His Buddies

Leonardo DiCaprio and four gallery-hopping buddies were spotted scarfing down pizzas at Ovest Pizzoteca in New York after scoping out the art at the adjacent Paul Kasmin Gallery. The group sat in the front bar area, and the J. Edgar star stayed casual in a navy ball cap as he watched the chef hand toss the pizzas. The group devoured three pies in under five minutes – then opted for seconds on a pizza with cherry tomatoes, mozzarella and fresh basil. – Kristin Boehm

Thanks! :wave:

Great he's with his friends on his (almost) birthday :wub:

Wow thank you all for the news, pics and tweets!

So leo was hanging at the VS after party. Not a shocker :p But its cool he went and saw Jay-Z and Kanye perform :) I'm glad leo is having fun on his soon to be b-day! If I remember right Leo said in a recent interview he would be back in Australia on his actual b-day so I wonder if hes left for Australia yet? Or maybe if hes staying in NY for a while :idk:

Nice J.Edgar is getting good reviews for leo still. The reviews on the actual film have been mostly good, but I am happy everyone is praising leo :D Also interesting Eddie is not hosting anymore. I would actually like Kristen Wigg to host. I think shes hilarious! :laugh: