Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

A TV show ( Italian I presume) having a lengthy discussion on Madalina and Leo.

This is not a italian TV show :p

Anyway I know who is this girl (she has filmed a few commercials with Raoul Bova) or better I know who is her amazing ex boyfriend, Marco Borriello. I'm a his fan and I met him at a party :yes:

Sweet valentina!! Could you translate the italian vid about Leo and Madalina? If you can speak italian ;)

thanks fash and Ox for the vids and j.edgar pics! Fash that tweet is freaking hilarious!! I am laughing pretty hard right now :rofl:

Princess thanks for more set pics. When the hell will Leo be paped in costume? (it only happened once on a bike and they were blurry :cry: )

Hiiiiiii Pami! :hug:

Thanks SOOO much aOMG for that interview! I love hearing these sweet words from Carey. I also think its cute how she says shes kinda geeky in the way shes a fan of him :p

Kinda shocking! :o

Leonardo DiCaprio? Johnny Depp? Harrison Ford? Who's the Biggest Box-Office Star of All Time?

One Hollywood star bests all the rest at the box office.

The Guinness Book of World Records has figured out who the top-earning actor ever is based on box office receipts—meaning, his movies have outgrossed every other actor's repertoire. Considering he starred in Titanic, No. 2 all-time with $1.8 billion, is Leonardo DiCaprio king of the world? Or Johnny Depp, because all four Pirates of the Caribbean movies made at least $650 million? Harrison Ford had two megafranchises, Star Wars and Indiana Jones!

Or maybe John Travolta takes it thanks to hits like Grease, Pulp Fiction, Face/Off and, er, Wild Hogs?

You're all wrong!

Samuel L. Jackson, who by signing on to play Nick Fury in Iron Man earned him a role in every Marvel comics movie in the pipeline, is one bad motherf--ker when it comes to the box office. Think about it: the second round of Star Wars, Jurassic Park, The Incredibles, Kill Bill Vol. 2, Pulp Fiction, Patriot Games...the list is long.

All told, movies with Jackson in them have earned $7.42 billion over the course of his career.

Whoever said quality tops quantity?!

http://www.eonline.com/news/leonardo_dicap...0#ixzz1bye8T57C

Event: J. Edgar Hollywood Premiere

When: 3 November 2011 from 5pm

Location: Grauman’s Chinese Theatre, 6925 Hollywood Boulevard in Hollywood.

Due to attend: Leonardo DiCaprio, Naomi Watts & Dame Judi Dench

Starring: Leonardo DiCaprio, Naomi Watts, Josh Lucas, Damon Herriman, Ken Howard, Ed Westwick, Lea Thompson, Armie Hammer, Dermot Mulroney, Jeffrey Donovan, Judi Dench & Miles Fisher

Catch all the red carpet action live from the Hollywood Boulevard Webcam outside the cinema - View Live Webcam

Film synopsis - As the face of law enforcement in America for almost 50 years, J. Edgar Hoover was feared and admired, reviled and revered. But behind closed doors, he held secrets that would have destroyed his image, his career and his life.

This website says it will have a live webcam of the premiere. Right now the webcam just shows Hollywood Boulevard so hopefully it will be more precise the day of the premiere. http://myworldevents.com/usa/california/j_edgar.html

When the hell will Leo be paped in costume?

Hey kat I also wonder the same damn thing :mad:

When Luhrmann... When???

Another vid from the opening although it seems that was filmed during the Occupy Wall Street protest or something :trout:

Inside opening night at The Star

http://video.dailytelegraph.com.au/2160430...ght-at-The-Star

Also more pics of Leo and Clint on Set

http://dicapriophotos.com/thumbnails.php?album=1965

OMG Yesterday I saw "Body of Lies"! ... Yes! only took me 3 years finally finish watch it :laugh:

but what a Great movie... Too bad they cut the famous scene with the wife

would have been kinda hot watch it :whistle:

I knooow!

Carice (the wife) is one of my fav. actresses,

And they said the scène would be on the Dutch DVDs but it wasn't :cry:

Sorry, I repeat this all the time,

Would just love to see them togrther..

I like this article ;) :p More talk about Oscar for Leo!

Does Leonardo DiCaprio Have His Eyes Set on an Oscar?

Look here! Team Truth found a time machine and snapped a pic of what Leonardo DiCaprio will look like when he finally wins that damn Oscar.

Just kidding. But that old man you see getting all misty eyed in the photo is indeed the model-datin', People's sexiest man contender Leo. So what's with the wrinkly skin and gray ‘do? It's for his latest flick J. Edgar, of course.

And it seems like Leo is doing almost everything right to nab that Academy Award honor...

This sneak peek of the flick just reeks of Oscar hopes.

See, Leo's been nominated a few times—for critically acclaimed fair like Blood Diamond, The Aviator and What's Eating Gilbert Grape—but he hasn't take home the little gold statue...yet. Some peeps blame Oscar voting haters; we're blaming Leo.

Sure, the Academy loves when beautiful actors mess with their centerfold good looks—just ask Nicole Kidman, who's fake shnoz took home a trophy for The Hours, or Charlize Theron, who uglied up and won for Monster—but we think another element cold have really sealed the deal.

We're sure you already know what we're going to say: It's time for Leo to go gay and be friggin' proud of it!

Oscar voters definitely have a fetish for actors getting their dude-on-dude on. And have rewarded actors like Sean Penn and Philip Seymour Hoffman handsomely.

Unfortunately it seems that Leo (and director Clint Eastwood) want the fact that J. Edgar Hoover was très homolicious to be the last thing audiences think about—despite the fact that the film calls for it!

Unless J. Edgar develops a royal speech impediment, learns to play piano despite his blindness or becomes the dictator of Uganda, well, we say the special effects makeup helps, but it'll be the gayness that really seals the Oscar deal for Leo.

http://www.eonline.com/news/the_awful_trut...0#ixzz1c19Eexju

Kat

Thanks for E/J Edgar article and top article :)

Fash

Thanks for Ghena clip,Scorsese clip,and tweet. :)

Valentina

Thanks for more information about Ghena :)

Lauren

Thanks for J Edgar premiere article :)

By Princess

Thanks for clip and pix link :)

Glad you finally got to meet Roger Ferris.

Win

Yes, I very much liked the stills of the scene with Roger's ex:)

Solange

Thanks for Leo and Stevie photo;I love Leo's look:)

Hello ladies!!

I'm really really tired today,so sorry for my brief comments hehe. Is this Ghena his new girlfriend or not? :whistle:

I just loved Carey's words on Leo,very nice to read these things! :)

Regarding Body of Lies,I need to say I have this movie and I just loved it!! ;)