Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

By Prnicess

Regarding articles such as recent Daily Telegraph silliness :

We are aware of ALL those articles because we are fans of Leo and look for any and all articles about him, plus we follow all Twitter tweets about him, but , I know my circle of friends are not aware of any of those articles.

They only know that Leo has a new movie coming out ,as they've seen tv J Edgar spots during our tv shows, and I'm happy to report they seem to have been impressed by

what they saw in the tv spots .

They don't even know that he is in Sydney filming a movie.

The females think he is attractive, and they all (males & females ) think he is a good actor, but they don't watch any of the Stateside entertainment shows, and they don't read mags like People or Us. So they only know of Leo when they see a trailer or tv spot for one of his movies.

Kat

Thanks for article about actors taking on roles that obscure their attractiveness :)

thanks girls for updates! :wave:

about Claire and Leo,I don't think she hates him,but I doubt she was fall in love with him :p

btw, I remember reading years ago,that Natalie Portman should have played Juliet but she denied cuz of sexual scenes and she said the reason of her denial was Leo,she said he was very old for Romeo :laugh:

I don't think Clare and Leo hated each other but I don't think they fell for each other or were best buddies either. I remember reading an interview where the write followed both of them together and it seemed like they were kind of giving digs to each other and that Clare as kind of bothered cause she was like the only girl on the set and he had all his buddies around him and sometime they acted like young guys do, go to party and stuff and she wasn't into that.

BTW, Natalie never said Leo was too old for Romeo or at least I never read that and I doubt she actually said that, maybe what you read was a misquote- the case was she was too young. She looked like 12-14 and he looked like 17-18 which was appropriate for the role. I remember reading someone, maybe her saying she was turned down after auditioning with Leo, was cause she was the one that looked too young for Juliet, not that Leo was too old to play Romeo. I mean, anyone looking at that movie, would never think Leo was too old for Romeo. That doesn't make sense.

Nice that JGL is in Django Unchained - I like him a lot and I think he and Leo are friendly - Leo was following JGL on this twitter and mentioned him once on his own tweet.

P.S. I went to look up what Natalie said, here it is

oo young for the role. Portman got as far as flying to Luhrmann's hometown, Sydney, to film scenes with DiCaprio, when 20th Century Fox couldn't quite visualize the director's off-the-wall concept. Luhrmann says, "Although she's a fantastic young actor, she's a tiny little girl and Leonardo's six feet tall. He's 21, but can look 18. She made him look all of 21, and it just became obscene."

Portman's version is this: "They said it looked like Leonardo was molesting me when we kissed. It was really disappointing, but I wouldn't have wanted to be in the movie and have it look wrong. If I was in the film, I would have wanted it to be perfect." (Neon - February 1997) "It was a complicated situation. At the time, i was 13 and Leonardo was 21 and it wasn't appropriate. It was a mutual decision that it wasn't going to be right at the time and i think the film came out really really beautifully and Claire Danes did a really really wonderful job and it just wasn't the right time." (1996)

I just wrote my opinion about Claire,I still doubt she used to love him :p

I didn't mean,they said Leo was old for Romeo,I say Natalie said that,at least I read so! plus Juliet was 14 and Romeo - 16,so if your info is correct,I can't get why they said she looked like 12-14,I mean they really needed a 14 years look alike girl,and as for me Leo doesn't look like 17-18, (maybe cuz,I know he's not 17-18 :laugh: )

Missing out: The roles they should have taken

Leonardo DiCaprio: Patrick Bateman ("American Psycho")

Leo expressed an interest in playing Patrick Bateman in "American Psycho" but eventually reconsidered over fears his fan base would never accept him as a yuppie serial killer. His exit enabled Christian Bale - always director Mary Harron's first choice for the controversial role - to return to the project.

Good thing that Leo not accept this role on American Psycho. I agree that it was a very dark role for him at the time

http://entertainment.ca.msn.com/movies/gal...340&page=10

mm this is the role,I still feel sorry about! :( imho it will be great for him to play this role,well I know all the reason why they didn't let him playing it,but ....

Missing out: The roles they should have taken

Leonardo DiCaprio: Patrick Bateman ("American Psycho")

Leo expressed an interest in playing Patrick Bateman in "American Psycho" but eventually reconsidered over fears his fan base would never accept him as a yuppie serial killer. His exit enabled Christian Bale - always director Mary Harron's first choice for the controversial role - to return to the project.

Good thing that Leo not accept this role on American Psycho. I agree that it was a very dark role for him at the time

http://entertainment.ca.msn.com/movies/gal...340&page=10

mm this is the role,I still feel sorry about! :( imho it will be great for him to play this role,well I know all the reason why they didn't let him playing it,but ....

Dont worry Sick...we shall see our hunk playing a badass villain in his new upcoming movie Django!! ;)

Oh my....how did Leo get those broad shoulders? Tks for the pics Oxford!! :wub:

You know,I was thinking....think I'm gonna like him forever,I'll be in my forties,fifties...it doesnt matter,Leo will always be my number one! ;) Even my future husband will like him for sure,otherwise he'll be in a big trouble!hehe

Pami

Dont worry Sick...we shall see our hunk playing a badass villain in his new upcoming movie Django!!

yeah happily he plays bad boy! :ddr:

You know,I was thinking....think I'm gonna like him forever,I'll be in my forties,fifties...it doesnt matter,Leo will always be my number one! Even my future husband will like him for sure,otherwise he'll be in a big trouble!hehe

:laugh:

Kat

Agree that is a hot pix :)

I thought that photo , as well as , one below both taken in Sept 2010 were hot

post-42953-0-1446081114-61254_thumb.jpg

And I especially liked this one taken at same time with Django :)

post-42953-0-1446081114-67338_thumb.jpg

Oh My! :drool: Yes Ox! I am actually putting in my vote as the Leo in the grey shirt in sept. 2010 are the hottest pap pics of him! Those big muscles bulging out of that tight shirt! Geesshh I can't get a hold of myself :p

I wonder if Leo was at Bondi Beach again today
@bondiPTLuke Hines

Leo Dicaprio looking great on the Bondi to Bronte walk!

7 hours agovia Twitter for iPhone

oxford looks like He was on Bondi. I just saw this tweet

lifelovelaura Laura M

What a great saturday beach, BBQ and spending time with friends oh and I saw Leonardo DiCaprio!

hace 8 horas Favorito Retwittear Respuesta

NOW.. I want pics

Another too cute tumblr from Dazzling DiCaprio

tumblr_lthbys3s4C1qg5hdfo1_500.gif

Terrific and heartbreaking Shutter Island tumblr

tumblr_ltg2mqwdN61qanxyso1_500.gif

Great pix

tumblr_lthhpm2tpu1qg1pgso1_500.jpg

tumblr_ltg69tZ4E41qblzy9.png

Kat

Ditto

Yes Ox! I am actually putting in my vote as the Leo in the grey shirt in sept. 2010 are the hottest pap pics of him! Those big muscles bulging out of that tight shirt! Geesshh I can't get a hold of myself tongue.gif

By Princess

Thanks for another Bondi tweet :)

Pami

Ditto :)

Oh my....how did Leo get those broad shoulders? Tks for the pics Oxford!!

You know,I was thinking....think I'm gonna like him forever,I'll be in my forties,fifties...it doesnt matter,Leo will always be my number one!

fash: where are you?

thanks for the tweet by princess. I want new pics of him, he was at the beach, maybe some shirtless pics, would be great!

thanks for the article ox: International man of models, sounds funny. Also thanks for the gifs, the first one is hilarious, it's from interview with Marty if I'am not mistaken.