Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

As to Leo Twitter sightings , it seems whenever I check Twitter lately it is either filled with tweets about the articles that claim Leo is dating two Aussie models or tweets from people who are watching "Titanic'" :whistle:

oxford25: :wave:

Yes, I also was checking and nothing :mellow:

people who are watching "Titanic'

Ohhh! my favorite movie. We never tire of watching that movie

post-51835-0-1446089002-94055_thumb.gif

post-51835-0-1446089002-97554_thumb.gif

post-51835-0-1446089003-00383_thumb.gif

Watched the last 20 or so minutes when it was on TV today.

I saw it last week!

and my brother keep telling me ... Not again!

even my nephew loved it and asked me: "aunt, you saw the movie about a giant ship that crashed with a big piece of ice" :laugh: :nicole: Classic!!!

This week also saw on TV The Basketball Diaries. Almost never broadcast on TV because of the controversy about violence but What intense performance!

Hmm, I don't think that's Kendal S. But you never know. The lady having dinner/lunch with him might not even be someone he's dating. It might be a friend's girlfriend or someone from the movie. Poor Leo. Dude can't even be around any lady without people going insane. :laugh:

Yet...I still want to know who she is. Lololol.

Watched the last 20 or so minutes when it was on TV today.

I saw it last week!

and my brother keep telling me ... Not again!

even my nephew loved it and asked me: "aunt, you saw the movie about a giant ship that crashed with a big piece of ice" :laugh: :nicole: Classic!!!

This week also saw on TV The Basketball Diaries. Almost never broadcast on TV because of the controversy about violence but What intense performance!

Hahah that's hilarious :rofl: Your nephew is too cute!!

Oh cool.. I've never seen Basketball Diaries on TV before. I should watch that movie again soon! Outstanding acting by Leo! :p

another good cause... Our endless activist :Angel:

how not to love him!!!! :wub2:

Leonardo DiCaprio Targets Elephant Poachers

DiCaprio said, “Elephants are killed by poachers so their tusks can be traded for weapons and drugs by international criminal organizations before becoming trinkets and jewelry for consumers. Authorities in 85 countries have seized almost 400 tons of ivory on the black market since the 1989 ivory trade ban.”

How cruel! :(

Read more: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/10/04/l...y_n_994577.html

Pami

I agree, Leo, is the hottest (Y)

And you must write and tell them that their Loves of Leo list is incomplete; they forgot you ! :wave:

Awwww Oxford,that was cute and I do think the same!!They forgot me,is it possible?I should be on top! :p

Leo cant even start a conversation that he's already dating someone! Oh Gee! :blink:

Lovely comments from Joanne Kerns :heart:

'Growing Pains' mom Joanna Kerns on Leonardo DiCaprio: 'Did I know he would be the great, great talent he is? Yes.'

The biggest star to come out of ’80s/’90s family sitcom Growing Pains wasn’t Kirk Cameron or Alan Thicke: No, no — true fans will remember that film superstar Leonardo DiCaprio had humble beginnings on the show, appearing as Luke Brower, a homeless teen that the Seaver clan took in during Growing Pains‘ final season from 1991 to 1992.

As you might imagine, the Seaver clan — Thicke, Joanna Kerns, Cameron, Tracey Gold, and Jeremy Miller — say they don’t keep in touch with DiCaprio much anymore, considering his slightly busy schedule. But Kerns — who played mom Maggie Malone Seaver on the show — did offer a few kernels of her experience with the A-list star when EW interviewed her recently for our annual Reunions Issue (on stands now), which features the Seavers brought back together alongside the casts of Home Improvement, Aliens, and other iconic TV shows and movies.

“Did I know that he would not only be the superstar but the great, great talent he is?” Kerns says. “Yes. First of all, Leo on the set could imitate anybody. He was so much fun, and he was so loosey.” (Whatever that means!) Kerns remembers DiCaprio being on set frequently with Tobey Maguire, who had yet to breakout into the star he is today. “They were always on set, they always looked like they were in trouble or had been in trouble and were talking about it,” she says. “He was just great fun. He could imitate you in a way that was so disarming that it really felt comfortable.”

Kerns was taken with DiCaprio’s talent from day one. “I never knew a kid that had that wit and that intelligence and that ability to kind of capture a room,” Kerns remembers. “He had a lot of talent. I think everyone around him saw it — I know Alan and I certainly saw it. Then we saw [DiCaprio's first project after Growing Pains, the movie] This Boy’s Life, and it was like, There we go. But who would have known he’d become this fabulous human being, too? He’s a really good guy. I love him and will always love him, and I’m really proud of him.”

http://insidetv.ew.com/2011/10/07/growing-...o-great-talent/

For the record if u guys hear about Grazia magazine talking bout Leo and Blake

Take it with a grain of salt

Grazia is great food for style tips but caeleb stories they are on par with the National Enquirer :whistle:

In London they literally write about Brad/Angie/Jen fighting reconciling cheating

ALL THE TIME.

So heads up :wave:

^Thanks for the heads up :p

And Ox, I don't think thats the girl, but ya never know! :idk: I don't think it was even someone he was on a date with. It looks like there were some other people at his table now that I watch the vid again!

Yeah leo tweets are slim to none :/ Hes probably filming Gatsby almost every day now.

Girl at table with Leo

Thanks for replies regarding who the girl may or may not be :)

By Princess

Thanks for elephant article and great pix of Jack & Rose :)

Fash

Thanks for great comments about Leo from Growing Pains mom :)

MariFrancs

Welcome :wave:

Pami

I see now you are wanting to be on top :p

Kat

Yes ,you can see there are other bowls at the table, so it definitely wasn't just the two of them at table.

thanks girls! :wave:

welcome marifrancs! :wave:

loved the article,you posted,fash!

especially those lines:

"Yes. First of all, Leo on the set could imitate anybody. He was so much fun, and he was so loosey."
"They were always on set, they always looked like they were in trouble or had been in trouble and were talking about it," she says. "He was just great fun. He could imitate you in a way that was so disarming that it really felt comfortable."

thanks girls! :wave:

welcome marifrancs! :wave:

loved the article,you posted,fash!

especially those lines:

"Yes. First of all, Leo on the set could imitate anybody. He was so much fun, and he was so loosey."
"They were always on set, they always looked like they were in trouble or had been in trouble and were talking about it," she says. "He was just great fun. He could imitate you in a way that was so disarming that it really felt comfortable."�

Yeah those are my fav lines as well, and the last few sentences of the article also. :heart:

Is Leonardo DiCaprio Dating an Australian Model? Or Two?

DiCaprio's recent split with Blake Lively may have left him seeing double Down Under, where he's been linked to not one, but two models, according to local reports.

While in Sydney filming The Great Gatsby for director Baz Luhrmann, DiCaprio, 36, has been a frequent guest at the Beach Haus nightclub, where he's been loving "meeting the Aussie girls," a club insider tells Australia's WHO magazine.

Sydney's Daily Telegraph reported earlier this month that the hunky star was "really into" Alyce Crawford, 21, a former contestant on the Australian version of America's Next Top Model, but a rep for DiCaprio told PEOPLE he is not dating the model.

Days later, the same newspaper reported that DiCaprio was also seeing model Kendal Schuler, 20.

The pair had previously met in Los Angeles. Schuler's agent told Who he has "absolutely no comment" on the rumored romance.

Not much more info, wish Schulder would have said something though :p