Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

I dont think anyone will ever know the real story vis a vis Blake and Leo

If they have really broken for good or had a big fight?

U only have to read Lainey to know she is possibly going insane

She keeps pushing Blake & RR

And Leo & Alyce even though both sides have currently denied the story.

US Weekly, In Touch, E are all making it up as they go along

It doesnt help that it is a slow news day

And there is NO gossip around.

That pics of him with Ruby is just ADORABLE,

(god, I want him to have a baby girl himself so badly :p )

do not worry wijn, Leo and I we're working on it... we will soon have a beautiful little girl :p Lol

How do you know for sure Leo knocked someone up?

Need to tell me anything? :p

You were working on it :rofl:

That pics of him with Ruby is just ADORABLE,

(god, I want him to have a baby girl himself so badly :p )

do not worry wijn, Leo and I we're working on it... we will soon have a beautiful little girl :p Lol

How do you know for sure Leo knocked someone up?

Need to tell me anything? :p

You were working on it :rofl:

Lol :laugh:

Leonardo DiCaprio is dating Alyce Crawford, says site

Hollywood star not even ended a relationship and it's hitching another; DiCaprio walked the line

Actor Leonardo DiCaprio is dating Australian model Alyce Crawford, reported on Friday, 7, the British site "Female First." Leonardo DiCaprio broke up the 5 months relationship to Blake Lively last week. But the line goes to the Hollywood star. No sooner had ended his relationship with Blake Lively and DiCaprio was already dating another chick, Alyce Crawford.

At 36 years old, the "eternal bachelor" Leonardo DiCaprio is shooting a new film in Sydney, Australia. Taking advantage of the long intervals of recording "The Great Grasby," the actor would be flirting with Crawford, who is only 21 aninhos old. "She (Alyce) goes to his hotel to visit him. He (DiCaprio) is too smart to be seen in public with Alyce," said a source to "First Female".

The Australian model has been questioned by paparazzi on duty: are you dating Leonardo DiCaprio? The beautiful smiled, said the actor is "very friendly", admitted that they "came together", but ended with a ... "It's pretty cool. We're just friends." Really?

http://www.ospaparazzi.com.br/celebridades...-site-5603.html

P.s What do you think about it girls? :blink:

Leonardo DiCaprio is dating Alyce Crawford, says site

Hollywood star not even ended a relationship and it's hitching another; DiCaprio walked the line

Actor Leonardo DiCaprio is dating Australian model Alyce Crawford, reported on Friday, 7, the British site "Female First." Leonardo DiCaprio broke up the 5 months relationship to Blake Lively last week. But the line goes to the Hollywood star. No sooner had ended his relationship with Blake Lively and DiCaprio was already dating another chick, Alyce Crawford.

At 36 years old, the "eternal bachelor" Leonardo DiCaprio is shooting a new film in Sydney, Australia. Taking advantage of the long intervals of recording "The Great Grasby," the actor would be flirting with Crawford, who is only 21 aninhos old. "She (Alyce) goes to his hotel to visit him. He (DiCaprio) is too smart to be seen in public with Alyce," said a source to "First Female".

The Australian model has been questioned by paparazzi on duty: are you dating Leonardo DiCaprio? The beautiful smiled, said the actor is "very friendly", admitted that they "came together", but ended with a ... "It's pretty cool. We're just friends." Really?

http://www.ospaparazzi.com.br/celebridades...-site-5603.html

P.s What do you think about it girls? :blink:

if it's just a fling, fine.

because this girl is very, very, very young

Pami: Its already been denied so for now, pretty sure its just a rumor/hookup at the most.

I am telling you SLOOOOWWWWWWWW Leo news!!! I can't wait until J.Edgar promotion starts so we can get tons of vids, pics and whatnot! I wonder if he'll do J Leno this year? I loved his previous apperances :p