Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Leo DiCaprio is a regular legend, says Joel Edgerton

JOEL Edgerton has finally given an insight into the world's most talked-about movie - describing Baz Luhrmann's 3D reboot of The Great Gatsby as "spectacular".

Edgerton, who walked the red carpet at Monday night's premiere of The Hunter, also lifted the lid on what it's like to work with Hollywood's biggest star, Leonardo DiCaprio, describing the publicity-shy actor as "just a normal guy".

"He's great, I love him," Edgerton, who plays carousing jock Tom Buchanan in Gatsby, said.

"I think he is fantastic ... Not that I expected anything otherwise but he is an incredibly level headed, down-to-earth regular guy who happens to be a great actor and one of the biggest movie stars on earth.

"There are obviously the trappings that go with that but there's never ever any real indication that he buys into that legend - he's just really cool and chilled out."

On the Gatsby set for a month - and scheduled to shoot at Fox Studios until Christmas - Edgerton added he'd been struck by the film's lavish sets. He said: "It is really spectacular. It's poetry. Really divine. I walked on set the other day and just looked at this stuff and I was getting involved just looking at it, you know? Even scenes I wasn't involved with.

"That's what that period is and I think it's what the whole thing really needs - that elegance that Baz and Catherine Martin bring when they get together.

"And the cast they have assembled is amazing.

"I think it's a great book and I think they will make a really great movie."

A one-time Sydneysider now based in LA, Edgerton said he'd become the cast's unofficial tour guide.

"Which is weird because I haven't actually spent much time here lately. But the guys kind of come to me and say, 'Where should we go? What should we do?'.

"And I'm like, 'Um, OK. Let's go here ... I guess'."

Edgerton will premiere his other major flick, Warrior, alongside Tom Hardy and Nick Nolte in Sydney next month and, despite Oscar buzz around his own performance, insisted Nolte should get the nod. He said: "I think (he) will be nominated."

----------------------

Great impression of Leo, like usual! :wub:

And for the Blake/Bar thing,

Sigh. Let's just get over it.

Saying Bar and Leo weren't a good fit is ridicoulous- yes. Cuz they wouldn't be toghether for six years.

But appeareantly it wasn't perfect, and so they broke up, shit happens.

It's great everyone can express their opinion here, but let's just do it in a respectfull way...

Photo from Cannes of Leo with rapper Rick Ross

If you recall in the same GQ issue with interview with Leo, they have interview with famed rapper Rick Ross. In the interview he talks about meeting Leo and gives a "Shout Out to Leonardo DiCaprio "

Below is a photo of the two men outside famed Eden Roc hotel

post-52324-0-1446088943-97237_thumb.png

Wijn

Thanks for comments from Joel Edgerton comment; it's always nice to hear fellow actors speak well of Leo :)

ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ............. :laugh:

@ ohsolively your message and your theory about bar and leo and blake is funny I mean I have never heard something like this before........Leo can have all the women that he wanted so tell me why he decidesd to stay with bar 6 years ..........because he loved her and bar nver dated someone when she was with leo and it is the same for lEo I mean if it was just for sex as you said why bar and irmelin are friends ? Why they went to vccations together with leo father ? why leo was in israel with her mother and best friend kevin connelly ? You make me laughed a lot ........Your reasoning is completely wrong I mean they are together about just 4 months and people belived that they gonna be married soon.......We don t know nothing about them : You don t know leo feelings for her, his intentions, the relation between blake and irmelin we know nothing ABOUT : We do not know even if they are still together....

If the leo loves as much as you claim why he did not take 48 hours to reach her at the United States>?

And please don t tell me that he is shooting a movie everybody who work in the movie industry can tell you that the actors don t shoot everyday.

I know that there are many blake fan here and you are co;pletely free to say what you want but pleqse don t invent story like the tabloids.

I think you misunderstood what I meant.

I wasnt talking about the whole of Leo & Bar's relationship. I was speculating about how it may have been towards the end (around January - May). I mean OBVIOUSLY they must have loved eachother a lot if they dated for that long. But I just meant that towards the end of their relationship it may have been like how I described it. Sorry if I offended you but it was just my opinion.

Also Im not expecting Blake and Leo to be getting married any time soon etc, because like you said they've only been dating a couple of months. But I think to most ppl it is obvious that they are in love; they are in the honeymoon phase of the relationship so its only natural.

"He's great, I love him," Edgerton, who plays carousing jock Tom Buchanan in Gatsby, said.

"I think he is fantastic ... Not that I expected anything otherwise but he is an incredibly level headed, down-to-earth regular guy who happens to be a great actor and one of the biggest movie stars on earth.

Wow!! Claps!! :clap: That's amazing! I think this guy said everything,he summed it up! That's our Leo. :hehe: Leo is gaining so much respect,I just love to read this kinda stuff.

Tks girls for the videos!! :drool: Tks Oxford for this nice pic!

I adore you all girls! :grouphug:

Eastwood, DiCaprio never talked politics on "J. Edgar" shoot

Even though the upcoming biopic "J. Edgar" was partially shot in Washington and discusses the life of someone influential politically, director Clint Eastwood and leading man Leonardo DiCaprio "never once" talked politics on set, they reveal in an interview in the October issue of GQ.

"The politics of the movie was the only politics that we talked," Eastwood told the magazine.

"Hoover allegedly belonged to no party. Just like when we do movies — we belong to no party!" DiCaprio chimed in.

During the interview, strangely enough, they then started squabbling about politics — first agreeing on issues like gay marriage and global warming and then disagreeing on the role of big business. "See, now you've got us in a political debate," DiCaprio said, as Eastwood explained why he was a "social libertarian."

"J. Edgar" hits theaters Nov. 9. GQ's October issue is on newsstands now.

http://washingtonexaminer.com/blogs/yeas-n...t#ixzz1ZDzwLQyG

Another snippet of GQ.

Wish we could just read the whole interview right now! :p

And was this posted yet?

Michael K. Williams to appear in Django Unchained

Tarantino pens him a new role

Michael K. Williams may have lost out on the lead role in Django Unchained, but it seems director Quentin Tarantino might be making good on his promise to write the actor a new role.

“I’m going to dare to say it’s going to go,” Williams told Ain't It Cool News.

“It came down to Jamie and I for Django, and [Tarantino] was gracious enough to call me and tell me that ‘Jamie was his nigger.' Will Smith expressed some interest, but it came down to Jamie Foxx and I, like QT told me this personally out of his mouth over lunch.”

Tarantino has now asked him to keep his diary clear in early 2012.

“Yes, I’ve been given a timeline. January through April. I’ve been given some dates when he’s going to want me to work but I haven’t gotten the official word yet.”

Williams is also keeping mum about what the role might be.

“Absolutely not. I can’t right now. I do know but I won’t tell you right now,” he said.

Django Unchained will shoot in New Orleans for an expected release on 25 December 2012. So now you know what to ask Santa for.

http://www.totalfilm.com/news/michael-k-wi...jango-unchained

Wow!! Claps!! :clap: That's amazing! I think this guy said everything,he summed it up! That's our Leo. :hehe: Leo is gaining so much respect,I just love to read this kinda stuff.

Tks girls for the videos!! :drool: Tks Oxford for this nice pic!

I adore you all girls! :grouphug:

I loved those lines too! :wub:

haha another new page! :ddr: