Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Aomg and Pami Thank you for article of Leo being highest paid actor :clap: Love it!!!

Joujou Thanks for tweets!! Looks like he's having/ had a blast!!!

Oxford Thanks for tweets! Sent you another one :) Good one about wondering if Leo knew about being highest paid actor when he bought that shirt :laugh:

Thanks aomg and Pami. Leo is the highest paid actor in Hollywood... very fair for whom make the best films :whistle:.

Thanks JouJou and oxford for all tweets. Leo is having fun and enjoying your well deserved vacation... he's very right, has to enjoy the life. Spend all that money he received :laugh: .

Barbie, I loved your sig. Sexy :drool: !

Leonardo DiCaprio & Blake Lively's Afternoon QuickieToday 11:17 AM PDT by Marc Malkin

INFdaily.com

We're happy to report that Leonardo DiCaprio and Blake Lively continue to prove the celeb tabloids wrong.

The very pretty couple is still very much together.

Why, just the other day...

MORE ROMANCE: Which True Blood star just married his boyfriend?

The two lunched at Pink Taco in Santa Monica. "They came in through the back door," a source reports.

Casually dressed (DiCaprio wore his signature baseball cap, Lively donned a straw number), the couple sat in a booth in the back.

The Gossip Girl beauty likes extra sour cream with her tacos. A Hollywood gal who actually eats? Love it

Read more: http://ca.eonline.com/news/marc_malkin/leo...7#ixzz1TqlZCzEk

post-52328-0-1446088627-10946_thumb.jpg

Reunited Blake Lively, Leo DiCaprio Go Biking in NYC

Proving once and for all that they're still an item, Blake Lively and Leonardo DiCaprio were photographed for the first time together in weeks on Sunday -- and only Us Weekly has the exclusive shot.

This time, the pair, who kicked off their romance in late spring with rides aboard yachts, helicopters and private jets in the south of France and other posh European locales (followed by a June trip to Disneyland in Ahaheiim, Calif.), turned up in a scorching Manhattan with a more low-key mode of transportation: Bikes!

Currently shooting the fifth season of Gossip Girl in the Big Apple, Lively , 23, peddled alongside DiCaprio, 35. In a sunglasses and a straw hat, the actress had tied up the bottom of her dark beige dress for the bike ride; DiCaprio was even more casual in a white T-shirt, slouchy cargo pants and cross-trainers.

Also along for the ride? Actor and DiCaprio bestie Lukas Haas. Lively and DiCaprio were last seen (but not photographed) shopping for sunglasses at Solstice Sunglass Boutique in Santa Barbra, Calif. on July 20. "They seemed very much in love," the store owner told Us.

USMagazine

I'm baaaaaacckkkk....again! :p

First of all thank all of you girls for the tweets, pics, and news about Leo!! He got paped a few times since I've been gone, and I like that ;)

Looks like hes having a fun time in NYC! I love hereing him hanging out with Celebs like Usher and Robin Thicke. And his old buddy Q-tip. lollll Its just cool! :D

Thanks aOMG for the pic of Leo and Blake and the article! Looks like Us has the rights to these pics/sighting and thats probably why other sites were not suposed to mention (JJ).

Also does anyone else notice Leos hair looks alot blonder? :idk:

post-17085-0-1446088628-73885_thumb.jpg
Reunited Blake Lively, Leo DiCaprio Go Biking in NYC

Proving once and for all that they're still an item, Blake Lively and Leonardo DiCaprio were photographed for the first time together in weeks on Sunday -- and only Us Weekly has the exclusive shot.

This time, the pair, who kicked off their romance in late spring with rides aboard yachts, helicopters and private jets in the south of France and other posh European locales (followed by a June trip to Disneyland in Ahaheiim, Calif.), turned up in a scorching Manhattan with a more low-key mode of transportation: Bikes!

Currently shooting the fifth season of Gossip Girl in the Big Apple, Lively , 23, peddled alongside DiCaprio, 35. In a sunglasses and a straw hat, the actress had tied up the bottom of her dark beige dress for the bike ride; DiCaprio was even more casual in a white T-shirt, slouchy cargo pants and cross-trainers.

Also along for the ride? Actor and DiCaprio bestie Lukas Haas. Lively and DiCaprio were last seen (but not photographed) shopping for sunglasses at Solstice Sunglass Boutique in Santa Barbra, Calif. on July 20. "They seemed very much in love," the store owner told Us.

USMagazine

Thank U! Wow, they both look GORGEOUS! post-17085-0-1446088628-75794_thumb.jpg

Pretty pic! I always wonder how girls get by with wearing dressing/skirts while riding a bike. I could never do it because I'd always be so worried the dress was going to start blowing up. :laugh: Also Leo looks like he's about to crash into her bike, heh.

Thank U! Wow, they both look GORGEOUS! post-43201-0-1446088629-60422_thumb.jpg

Thanks aomg! :flower: Aw is that a headband I see? :brows: They both look really sexy here. :wub: I love that we have more photos than the tabloids, even if they're from a distance back of the head ones. :laugh: What did we say a few weeks ago when Now started a split rumor because they didn't have pix? The "REUNITED!!!" stories were on deck and ready to go the minute got a pic. :p

Thanks Pami and fash for the articles, and Nanda for the hot music video! :flower:

Regarding the lighter hair, he had to go dark for J. Edgar and the only way to get rid of dark color is to strip it with peroxide. He may have another color process to go, but I'm assuming Jay Gatsby will be a more golden boy. :)

Aomg Wow what a hugeeeeeeeeeeeee surprise!!!! Thanks sooo much for US exclusive pics of the two in NYC!! :clap: ... and yippee Leo is not wearing a hat hehe

Yesterday this site was giving trouble posting so when I posted that sighting of leo I also meant to add the link but I saw that it didn't post but today it did.... sorry if that doesn't make any sense lol