Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

OKAY WTF with these pics I found! Where are these from?? Anybody know?? The first two are hilarious!! :laugh::rofl: Looks like it could be from somewhere are around The Beach era. LOLLLL Its just hilarious! :laugh: The 3rd one is just sexy :drool: and I don't know where any of these come from!!!!!!!!!

tumblrlkkmlopvGk1qjnuuye800dbafJPG.jpg

tumblrlk11glvagU1qjnuuyaffa8b4bJPG.jpg

tumblrljz583nrjo1qzbr47689f5329JPG.jpg

Source* http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=e...7%26prmd%3Divns

as I remember first two are from 1998 or 1999 Christmas party in Malibu or Miami :p

third one is really new to me! thanks! :wave:

OKAY WTF with these pics I found! Where are these from?? Anybody know?? The first two are hilarious!! :laugh::rofl: Looks like it could be from somewhere are around The Beach era. LOLLLL Its just hilarious! :laugh: The 3rd one is just sexy :drool: and I don't know where any of these come from!!!!!!!!!

tumblrlkkmlopvGk1qjnuuye800dbafJPG.jpg

tumblrlk11glvagU1qjnuuyaffa8b4bJPG.jpg

tumblrljz583nrjo1qzbr47689f5329JPG.jpg

Source* http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=e...7%26prmd%3Divns

as I remember first two are from 1998 or 1999 Christmas party in Malibu or Miami :p

third one is really new to me! thanks! :wave:

Ahhhh I see. Thanks Sick!

And thanks Wijn for the tumblr pics! :)

Would be cute if this story were true. The source is The Sun, soooo...yeah, LOL. but its still cute :heart:

Loved-up duo Blake Lively and Leonardo DiCaprio have barely left his Malibu home for the past few weeks, according to reports.

The Hollywood couple are said to be enjoying the honeymoon stage of their romance holed up in the privacy of Leo's pad.

And a source told The Sun that the former ladies' man has fallen for more than her looks.

'Leo and Blake are completely loved up,' said the insider.

'He really likes the fact that she has a mind of her own. Blake is a huge star in her own right and is quite happy to bat him down if she isn't impressed.'

http://www.monstersandcritics.com/people/n...-Malibu-love-in

also Fash I sent you a very important PM! :p

Ugh, I hate when articles say that *enter new girl a person is dating here* has a "mind of her own." I mean, I know they did the same thing probably to Gisele when Leo started dating Bar. But it's so sexist. Urgh.

:laugh: :laugh: @ the picture where he's grabbing himself. OH, Leo.

I would think the one with him in the yellow shirt with leather pants on (??) is an outtake from that Rolling Stone cover he did for The Beach.

Ugh, I hate when articles say that *enter new girl a person is dating here* has a "mind of her own." I mean, I know they did the same thing probably to Gisele when Leo started dating Bar. But it's so sexist. Urgh.

That was exactly what I thought

I immediately recalled an article I read about gisele that said exactly the same: "May 21, 2003 - Peoplenews.com reports Leo and Gisele are so loved-up, Leo felt the urge to take Gisele home to meet his mum, Irmelin, in LA."

seriously

by the way... all these old news about Leo I read them on a website called Abstracts.net: Leonardo DiCaprio

http://www.abstracts.net/leonardo-dicaprio/

if you are interested

US /Twitter sightings

I did want to mention that in this week's "US" article about Leo and Blake they do mention the Twitter sighting that mentioned them eating

at Brother's Restaurant in Mattei's Tavern in Los Olivos, CA , for , as we know, sometimes the press has not picked up on other sightings of the duo :)

Nanda, Princess, Jou

Thanks for various fall movie release and award contender articles :)

Personally, for me, since Leo can already command top dollar movie deals as per "Inception" , can pick and chose his roles, is able to work with the best directors; an acting award is just something more for his maid to dust.

Nanda

I love seeing another Big Apple sighting of the duo , thanks :)

Kat

Yes , I, too, am anxious to see which magazine Leo will do an interview for as part of Edgar promotion.

I agree it will be hard to top his great Rolling Stone spread :)

Also, thanks, for the photos. Like others I remember seeing the first two soon after "Titanic", but the last one is totally new to me.

Thanks, also, for UK Sun article . Ah, the tabloids one minute they've broken up and the next minute they are totally in love.

Barbie

I agree , wherever the sighting places them , it is great knowing Leo is having fun with his lady of choice :)

Wijn- the pix you posted I've seen from long time ago except fr the last one - that's new to me. Thanks for them! One of these days I'll post the really good Leo sites and blogs that are full of great pix like that from the past.

I love that "sticking out his tongue" -grabbing himself" pic cuz it's him acting like any other young (when the pic was taken) 20 something year old having fun with his buddies and goofing off. The pix of that and the one above that where he was dancing were taken at a party in Miami (I think someone else mentioned that already) right after Titanic came out in theaters and there was a big celebration party with all his friends. I love the way his hair was in those pix.

A western with Leonardo DiCaprio?

EXCLUSIVE: Westerns are continuing to have their moment in Hollywood, with this weekend's "Cowboys & Aliens" looking to pick up where last winter's breakout "True Grit" left off.

Now another project is gathering heat. "The Creed of Violence, a western-flavored script based on the 2010 novel from cult author Boston Teran, has attracted the attention of Leonardo DiCaprio, who's eager to play one of the lead roles, according to a person who was briefed on the actor's plans but could not talk about it publicly because he was not authorized to speak for DiCaprio.

The movie has been in development with "In the Bedroom" director Todd Field for several years; like "Cowboys & Aliens," the film is set up at Universal. A studio spokeswoman did not immediately have a comment on DiCaprio's interest. A DiCaprio spokesman did not immediately reply to a request seeking comment.

"Creed" tells the 1910-era story of a criminal named Rawbone who tries to take a cache of weapons into Mexico as part of the country's revolution but is caught and then accompanied by a government agent who, it turns out, shares a secret past with him.

DiCaprio could play either of the two characters, said the source. If he plays the government agent, it would continue a recent pattern of law-enforcement roles in movies ranging from "Shutter Island" to the upcoming historical biopic "Hoover." If he plays the bad guy, it could mark the second time he's going back to a harsh period of American history to do so: He looks to come aboard as the villain in Quentin Tarantino's "Django Unchained."

LINK

Thanks kat by the article. If it's true that they were in the house of Leo in Malibu... this is so romantic. This explains why we don't have pictures of the couple... they're hiding.

And thank you wijn for more photos.

by the way... all these old news about Leo I read them on a website called Abstracts.net: Leonardo DiCaprio

http://www.abstracts.net/leonardo-dicaprio/

if you are interested

Thanks by_princess for the link. This site has many old notes I had not read. Very interesting.

Thanks Nanda for news of Leo possibly starring in a western!! Interesting :p

Yeah abstracts is a great site to reminisce about old Leo news. I wonder why they stopped after 2008 though.

Cute article Kat... too bad it had to come from The Sun though but still a sweet read!! :heart:

ahhh I see so the pics of him grabbing himself is after Titanic came out. The pic is hilarious! :laugh:

Thanks Halolulu for the tweet. Yup seems since we've gotten multiple tweets now that they are in NY. I want some pics! :ninja:

Nanda thanks for the article. Sounds like hes attatched to another project that doesn't happen. We'll just have to see if anything develops off of this movie with him in it!

oh kat: really cute article, :heart: :wub2: don't know if it's true but sweet anyway.

thanks for the tweet halolulu and thanks for the article Nanda: but I think that's weird because Leo will do a western soon, so I don't think he would do another one right after...

Hello girls!! :wave:

Everyday we have so many news here,I just love this place! :laugh:

Tks for the articles Kat and Nanda! :) I just loved them!

I just read this one now,I know Kat already posted something about it here,but this one is a bit different,so please dont mind girls,I just want to share these things with you all. :)

The dating of Leonardo DiCaprio and Blake Lively is firm, says the British newspaper "The Sun".

According to the tabloid, the couple is together in the house of Di Caprio in Malibu, California for a few weeks.

The two came to be seen having lunch in a restaurant in Los Angeles, which got rid of the rumors of marital separation.

"Leo and Blake are completely in love. He really likes the fact that she is a star and has a career of her own", says a source close to the actors.

The rumors about the breakup occurred after the news that his mother would have hated the star's behavior and talk of the future daughter.

http://www.band.com.br/entretenimento/famo...id=100000446719