Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Thanks oxford for the explanation and the tweets, pix, and video. :flower: Your sleuthing skills are second to none! :D Wijn, the Hollywood Bowl is a concert venue and Stevie Wonder played there last night. Looks like he and Blake had pretty good box seats and bento boxes for dinner. :) Reading the reviews it sounds like it was an incredible show, and an emotional night with tributes to Amy Winehouse and the shooting victims in Norway.

I agree with you Wijn, he has become more self cautious and private in public over time as he has gotten more established as an actor. At some point he made it a mission to actively thwart the paparazzo. The only time he usually gets caught in more intimate poses is when he's on vacation and has less control over the situation and more tenacious paparazzo to contend with.

Thanks for the IMDB info Sick! :flower: I'll go with oxford and guess The Help for the premiere of the J. Edgar trailer. The Help doesn't open until Aug. 12, but J. Edgar won't be released to most of the country until weeks after that Oct. 21 opening date.

Mauikane: I FEEL AWFUL because I made the siggis oversized for them. I always thought the width requirment was 150, not 140, so I made all of your siggis 10inchs over in length and I feel awful! Don't blame them, it was my fault, and I went to go edit all the siggis i made for you all to fit the right size. :cry: :( :cry:

But anyway I want to thank everyone for the pics and tweets! So he was at a concert with Blake the other night? How sweet :wub:

Jou

It's too bad we couldn't prep the girl before she sat down, as the couple who sat next to Leo are from Australia

We could have had her say "Hey, I here you will be coming soon to Sydney to film "The Great Gatsby".

And then ,maybe, Leo would have said "Yes, I'm flying over (he fills in the month for us ) :)

Kat

Thanks so much for resizing my siggi for me . You're the best :)

I hate the Brazilian gossip sites. Definitely! :yuckky:

DiCaprio leaves show clearly changed along with Blake Lively

The two were attending a performance of Stevie Wonder and away the rumors of a breakup.

post-52055-0-1446088586-15641_thumb.jpg

Security calls with paparazzi and the background, the car changed DiCaprio arrives

Leonardo DiCaprio and Blake Lively showed that their separation is only rumor, Sunday, 24. The couple enjoyed the show with Stevie Wonder at Hollywood Bowl, and clicked juntinho while getting into a car to leave. While Blake was trying to hide with his hat, DiCaprio was so bad that even bothers with the photographers - if they saw someone. A security guard tried to keep the paparazzi of the pair. The photo is of the X17.

http://ego.globo.com/Gente/Noticias/0,,MUL...HOW+JUNTOS.html

Thanks girls. And thanks oxford for the pictures ... just could not see the video (yet).

^Their pretty much the same pics, but these are a little different. And these have more pics of Blake, pretty much the same of Leo though!

Leonardo DiCaprio and Blake Lively made sure to leave last night's Stevie Wonder concert separately. The performance took place at LA's Hollywood Bowl, and the duo stepped out alongside a few friends. Both Leo and Blake tried to go incognito in hats. Despite rumors of a split, Blake and Leo seem to be going strong. Blake and Leo were just off enjoying a few days in Santa Barbara, where they were spotted affectionately seen shopping for sunglasses. It's been two months since Blake and Leo were first photographed indulging in some PDA at the Cannes Film Festival. She left his side recently, though, in order to hit NYC and work on the upcoming season of Gossip Girl.

http://www.popsugar.com/Blake-Lively-Pictu...Caprio-18433965

Nanda ,Halo, Kat

Thanks for more pix of our Stevie Wonder twosome :)

Princess

Thanks for Malibu lunch pix with Jennifer Meyer :)

I wonder if ,maybe, Leo was having lunch with Jennifer, so he could select some jewelry from Tobey's wife's jewelry line for Blake :heart:

Thanks for Malibu lunch pix with Jennifer Meyer :)

I wonder if ,maybe, Leo was picking out some jewelry from Tobey's wife jewelry line :heart:

Hmmmm could be. Hes been known to gotten Jewlery for his girlfriends from her before ;)

Looks like they were also staying in Santa Barbra for the past 5 days together! :heart:

Leonardo DiCaprio & Blake Lively Share Romantic Date at a Santa Barbara Ranch!

Leonardo DiCaprio and Blake Lively may have been trying to conceal their budding romance, but the hot Hollywood duo has been spotted getting closer! The pair went shopping together in Santa Barbara over the weekend and were seen cozying up at a famous Southern California ranch — OK! has all the juicy details!

Leo and Blake spent time together at the über-exclusive San Ysidro Ranch in Santa Barbara on Saturday as part of a weekend on romantic “bed rest,” an insider tells OK!. In total, the cute couple stayed shacked up for five days, amid break-up rumors.

Dubbed a “Romantic Hideaway” on its website, San Ysidro is the serene destination were John and Jackie Kennedy famously spent their honeymoon!

Blonde bombshell Gwyneth Paltrow also frequents the celeb hotspot.

Bake and Leo also went on a shopping trip together at Solstice Sunglass Boutique in Santa Barbara.

http://www.okmagazine.com/2011/07/leonardo...-barbara-ranch/

Looks like they were also staying in Santa Barbra for the past 5 days together! :heart:

\

So wasn't he in Vegas? :o

I'm very confused lately :rofl:

But thanks for explaining about the Stevie concert being the same place :wave:

Kat

Thanks for article about where Leo & Blake stayed in Santa Barbara. It sounds like a great romantic hideaway :)

Aomg & Princess

Thanks for more pix of duo at concert :)

Wijn

As to the five days. Maybe she flew out late Monday night, and they were there Monday, Tues, Wed, Thurs , and left Friday , and that is how they are arriving at their '5' day figure, or like so many articles, they just have facts wrong :p

Is that Leo's friend Alex with them ??

post-52324-0-1446088589-22824_thumb.jpg