Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Wowwwwwwwww! :gocho::fun: :sex: :clap::ddr: :hell yea!: :dance:

Leo and Blake are still together! And he acted just like a superman to protect his girl! ;)

"That's the way, ah ha, ah ha, I like it, ah ha, ah ha

That's the way, ah ha, ah ha, I like it, ah ha, ah ha"

Sorry but i couldnt control myself now girls! LOL

Tks Honolulu for the pic and tks girls for the articles! This pic will shut up many people! :laugh:

I wonder when they gonna realize teaser,it's already end of July and premiere is in October :blink:

I don't think they were planning on having it released in October and I think that may be why its taking so long.

I'm sure a teaser isn't too far away ;)

lolll Pami, your too cute! :p

I wonder when they gonna realize teaser,it's already end of July and premiere is in October :blink:

I don't think they were planning on having it released in October and I think that may be why its taking so long.

Tks Kat! I was tired of those stupid tabloids and gossips! :laugh:

I suppose this too,but is it so difficult to make a short teaser ??? I'm fed up! com'n Clint!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Some follow up comments to a tweet I posted last night

Below is the original tweet from an online SB newspaper chat forum, where a mother reports her daughter seeing Leo & Blake at the store where she works

My daughter works in a small store on State Street and says that Leonardo DiCaprio and Blake Lively came in and shopped today. Did anyone else see them?

Well, I've been checking the forum to see if anyone had seen the duo and if so what comments others had

First is mention of another store they visited

My daughter works at Paseo Nuevo and she saw them also.

And next a comment from the original woman's daughter who worked at the store and reported the sighting

I am the daughter mentioned in the question, and they were very friendly and nice.

A comment that someone made about Leo on the forum that I agree with

We watched a bit of Catch Me if You Can last night and were remarking how Leonardo D manages to keep his life private. I think he's great. This Boys Life is the first movie I remember seeing him in. Pretty good.

Twitter / still together news

Glad to see on Twitter just now more and more sites such as Huffington Post, Vancover News, etc are all tweeting the correct info that Leo and Blake are still together :clap:

^I feel ya! :p and thanks for the Downtown Launch party pics! :)

To bad no pics with this article, but the story is cute :heart: It also seems they've been their a few days sense the newest pic of them in SB was taken just yesterday (Thur.) and they were spotted sunglass's shopping Wednesday :wub:

Exclusive: Blake Lively Reunites With Leonardo DiCaprio in Santa Barbara

Their love knows no distance!

Though Blake Lively recently returned to New York City to film scenes for Gossip Girl's fifth season, the 23-year-old actress met up with new beau Leonardo DiCaprio in Santa Barbara, Calif. Wednesday.

The lovey-dovey twosome were spotted shopping for Carrera X-cede shades at the Solstice Sunglass Boutique. Known for her impeccable style, Lively helped DiCaprio, 35, find the perfect pair of sunglasses.

The coupled talked quietly as they browsed the store, never letting go of one another. "They seemed very much in love," a store rep tells Us Weekly. "They were in the store for about 10 minutes before a crowd of fans noticed them and they rushed out."

Since they began dating in May, the couple has been spotted everywhere from Disneyland in Anaheim, Calif. to European hotspots like Monte Carlo, Venice, Italy and Saint-Paul de Vence, France.

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebritynews/ne...barbara-2011227

So... firm and strong :wub: :hell yea!: :woot: :nicole: :hell yea!: :ddr: . Yay. I'm happy :laugh: , especially the photo and all the tweets (thanks Halolulu and all you girls, you rock!). I have not stopped laughing when I saw the picture earlier today. But I don't know if I laughed more with the reaction of you here or with the gossip sites trying to publish the "new history"... you're very funny, but these gossip sites...

The article more funny that I read today (a part):

Blake Lively and Leonardo DiCaprio fans are undoubtedly happy that the celebrity couple are together once again--or perhaps never broke up in the first place. Isn't it strange how these rumors start? It's almost akin to the old-fashioned game of 'telephone' where people sat in a circle and whispered something in the next person's ear. By the time the phrase or sentence got back to the original person, it typically varied incredibly or was completely unrecognizable.

http://celebs.gather.com/viewArticle.actio...281474979700919

I couldn't agree more.

Only one comment: I get so sad when I read some "fans" of Leo on other sites talking bad about Blake. They don't know the person and keep talking and talking, all based on gossip and hallucinations. Each theory crazy of PR team, and they're together to promote themselves, and that is all a publicity stunt... all this movie we're tired of watching here and what always repeat itself. All time that Leo has a new girlfriend is always the same conversation. Gisele worthless, Bar isn't good, and now Blake isn't good enough for him. When these crazy will stop and accepting reality? People crazy. I'm happy... as I have said here before, I like (already liked) Blake. So, if Leo is happy I will be rooting for him always, and I think that you here, true fans of him, too.

Yep, aomg.

Women that Leo dates seems to bring out such ridunk haterade. I didn't pay too much attention to the online reaction when he dated Gisele but I know people were BRUTAAAAAAL to Bar. Sad. And I feel people will be the same way to Blake.

ETA: And I don't know why women/girls do this sort of thing since we have like a -2% chance to ever ever even meet the guy...that doesn't even take into consideration actually dating him which would probably boil down to a -65% chance.

100% right, Barilace. I totally agree with you :laugh: .

Thanks kat for article from Us. Very sweet :wub: .

And thanks Oxford and JouJou for Gatsby news.

Only one comment: I get so sad when I read some "fans" of Leo on other sites talking bad about Blake. They don't know the person and keep talking and talking, all based on gossip and hallucinations. Each theory crazy of PR team, and they're together to promote themselves, and that is all a publicity stunt... all this movie we're tired of watching here and what always repeat itself. All time that Leo has a new girlfriend is always the same conversation. Gisele worthless, Bar isn't good, and now Blake isn't good enough for him. When these crazy will stop and accepting reality? People crazy. I'm happy... as I have said here before, I like (already liked) Blake. So, if Leo is happy I will be rooting for him always, and I think that you here, true fans of him, too.

I liked that

+ 1 from me :p

I liked that

+ 1 from me :p

+1 for me also. But I have noticed its not just Leo. EVERY Hot guy/celeb has these haters of their celebs significant other.

Its quite similar to Orlando Bloom and Miranda Kerr. The haters even go as far to say as their baby is not Orlandos, and they hope that the baby grows up to hate her because shes a pig, and it is just AWFUL! :yuckky: :(

Thanks aOMG for another tweet! Hope a bystanderd takes another pic of them, or the paps find them! :ninja:

From Lainey...

Blake & Leo are still holding hands

The other day a story was widely circulated that Leonardo DiCaprio and Blake Lively had broken up because his ma hates her. Click here for a refresher.

Like I said then, it was a useless discussion. Because the origin of the report was Now Magazine in the UK. In other words - bullsh-t.

On Wednesday, Blake and Leo were spotted shopping together and touching. So no, no break, still together, and a dumbass waste of time and disseminated links that amounted to nothing.

This makes me crazy. Because inevitably people only hear or read the first loud headline, and not the follow up, and then the emails come in two weeks later like - but I thought they split? Consider the source. From now on then, Now Magazine stories? Please pass.

http://www.laineygossip.com/Blake_Lively_a...amp;CelID=20005

And thanks aomg for another tweet. Nice!

+1 for me also. But I have noticed its not just Leo. EVERY Hot guy/celeb has these haters of their celebs significant other.

Its quite similar to Orlando Bloom and Miranda Kerr. The haters even go as far to say as their baby is not Orlandos, and they hope that the baby grows up to hate her because shes a pig, and it is just AWFUL!

I understand what you mean, Kat. I agree with you. It must be very difficult for these guys to keep a relationship, and even harder for these girls endure so much gossip. Definitely not easy to be HOT in Hollywood :).

Thanks everybody for the news and tweets! Especially to the person who found the pic of Leo and Blake walking around Santa Barbara. I agree that maybe they go there cause they wont attract as much paparazzi attention than LA or NY and it is a beautiful place too - maybe they even staying at Clint Eastwoods' house since he live there. It's a nice drive up the coast from LA and I think a very romantic town.

Ive read an article recently about how Twitter has become a new form of reporting/media - and it appears to be just that cuz without those sightings reported on Twitter by several different sources and the one pic, we would not have known, at least for a while where Bar and Blake had been.

post-17085-0-1446088543-82776_thumb.jpg