Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Hey girls!! I really want to share this with you,very very nice!

I dont know if anyone has seen these videos on youtube before,but it worths! It speaks well about the Leo mania period all over the world! :laugh:

It's divided into 7 parts! :wave:

This is a part from an article about the movies that already have Oscar Buzz, from a blog of the veteran Brazilian journalist Ana Maria Bahiana, she lives in L.A and knows everything about the awards season and cinema in general. Here what she said about J.Edgar, really interesting!

J. Edgar (October in the U.S., in Brazil in January). If you ask anyone in the middle which is the movie that nobody saw but it is the favorite season of gold, this title will appear in 9 of 10 responses. The pedigree is impeccable: Clint Eastwood directing, screenplay by Dustin Lance Black (Milk), Leonardo di Caprio as J. Edgar Hoover, the complicated and controversial creator of the CIA. It is the main focus of Warner in the second half.

But now I saw, Hoover created the FBI not the CIA, I think she wrotes wrong.

Leonardo DiCaprio Spotted at Runyon Canyon

Wearing only shorts, a t-shirt and his usual baseball hat, Leonardo DiCaprio was working up a major sweat at Runyon Canyon in the mid afternoon hours yesterday at Runyon Canyon by himself.

Leo if you ever come across this post, let us know the next time you are headed up to Runyon Canyon so we can come and work out with you. It was great to finally get to meet you and even better that it was at Runyon Canyon, come back soon.

Thanks for this! :flower: Yes by all mean let us know next time Leo so we can work out with you. :laugh: But mid-afternoon doesn't work with my schedule, ok? :p I'm surprised to hear he's a Runyon regular. I've been going for years and seen a lot of famous faces, but I've never seen or heard about him being there. There's always tourists and people with cameras up there too because of the great views.

I close my eyes and just imagine Leo running with those big shoulders,those sunglasses,all sweaty!! :drool:

You're killing me Pami! :laugh: My boyfriend tried to make me feel better by saying "You wouldn't have noticed him anyway unless he had a cute dog with him." :p Not true! Not true! :laugh:

It was about time before another Leo and Blake story came out. They've been dating for 2 months and their already on wedding watch! :laugh: Oh the press.... :rofl:

Blake Lively & Leonardo DiCaprio On Wedding Watch? ‘She Wants To Land Leo As A Husband’ Says Report!

In fact, Blake is so smitten with her new beau, says Life & Style, that she’s decided to rent a house “a couple of blocks away” from his Hollywood Hills home.

She probably needed a bigger closet. :laugh:

Runyon Canyon - i wonder if that's the same place that Ive seen pics of Giz and Leo walking their dogs from when they were together.

Wow, Leo's working out for GG! He hates to work out, too, from what I read. Hope he is givin up the ciggis and the cigars too :laugh:

I think that was Griffith Park. GP is prettier, but Runyon is more convenient to West Hollywood. Was he smoking cigars in any of the wedding pix?

Thank you for the videos Pami and Solange, and the news about J. Edgar, Barbie. :flower: :flower: :flower:

Barbie thanks for J.Edgar review!! It is sooooo crazy how it hasn't even come out yet, and it already has soo much buzz! Its really nice ;)

Thanks Pami and Solange for other vids! :hug:

And yeah JouJou, like Barbie said there have been no recent pics of him lately smoking, so maybe he did quit? I hope so!

Possible "J Edgar" release date

I noticed this morning that IMDB has updated release date of "J Edgar" to Oct 21st

Nice building billboard to look upon :)

post-52324-0-1446088524-18119_thumb.jpg

Pammi

Thanks for all the videos to watch :)

Barbie

Thanks for comments about J Edgar from Brazlian journalist :)

Solange

Thanks for video :)

Kat

Thanks for car video ;)

Possible "J Edgar" release date

I noticed this morning that IMDB has updated release date of "J Edgar" to Oct 21st

Nice building billboard to look upon :)

post-52646-0-1446088524-95196_thumb.jpg

Pammi

Thanks for all the videos to watch :)

Barbie

Thanks for comments about J Edgar from Brazlian journalist :)

Solange

Thanks for video :)

Kat

Thanks for car video ;)

That's a dream Oxford!! :drool:

Thank you Solange for the video,very nice! :wub:

Tks kat for the news,i'm so waiting fo J.Edgar!! Cant wait anymore!! :no:

Jou Jou,i need to do jogging in Los Angeles, maybe Leo would help me! LOL

To the other girls not mentioned here a big hug ! :flower:

Hey I am Eden,

There's a girl in your channel that answered you soo unkindly,what an asshole girl, look what she wrote ....it's ok if you dont like someone,but it never hurts to be polite. <_<

"another invite from a leo fan ! ugh i just want u to know i really cant stand him but thanx for the invite lol "

Hey I am Eden,

There's a girl in your channel that answered you soo unkindly,what an asshole girl, look what she wrote ....it's ok if you dont like someone,but it never hurts to be polite. <_<

"another invite from a leo fan ! ugh i just want u to know i really cant stand him but thanx for the invite lol "

you're right Pami ... it was pretty disrespectful :yuckky: . I do not understand how can people not love Leo...