Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Ask anything, if I know I'll share! Also, I know this is Leo's thread but I read a tweet about Blake being seen in North Carolina today so I'm wondering if Leo is back in the States from France...

From what I have read they are private pics sent via phone. Ugh kind of dumb thing to do in this day and age.

I think the pics are at least a few years old, so she was pretty young when she took them. Not a smart thing to do, no, but it would be awful to have your private pics leaked like that. Such an invasion of privacy. This too will pass. :blush:

Calista: Is US Weekly reliable? I wouldn't say all their stories are reliable and believable. I think I've read 100+ (slight exaggerations) on Angelina and Brad breaking apart, Brad going back to the Aniston, in that particular rag. They should have a story on 60 Minutes or something how many of these scoops actually do turn out true. After 2 -2 week,s people tend to forget what's been printed and go on to the next new celebrity scoop.

I feel sorry for Blake. Yeah, it's a rather silly thing to do for any young star/any famous person. Girls: Cut your head out of the photo before you send them. :D LOL.

I think in general people have always been negative about Leo's girlfriends but the negativity I've seen Bar get from it is just crazy. People act like she is the most horrible person ever and she seems really sweet and kind in interviews I've seen of her. Basically, I've always been okay, whatever about any relationship he's in because I just want to see cute candids. HAHA. Still, I won't deny that I'd dig to see him eventually hook up with someone closer to his own age....but, whatever. He and Blake seem happy. And cute. And we get more pics, so that's cool.

hey pheiress: I totally agree with this you wrote, I will put again because you stole my toughts, hehehe :laugh:

I don't think it's just a summer romance, I think Leo really likes her. At first I was really annoyed by it but I have to be honest, this is the first time it seems like Leo is after a girl because he's into her for more than looks. I think almost anyone would agree that Blake is not as drop-dead gorgeous as Bar, but he and Bar were very different culturally and really didn't have anything in common work-wise. Blake is someone I think Leo really connects with considering they both grew up in Hollywood and share the same passion for acting. Don't get me wrong, I think Bar is a fascinating, intelligent, sweet and down to earth girl who definitely has a lot more to offer than her appearance, but I'm guessing he and Blake just have a lot more in common. Dare I say it, but I think our Leo may actually be growing up a bit.

Agree 100% with everything you said!!!