Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

I'm a straight guy and I think his thing with the single roles is cool and he got some looks, but in a sense, I agree with some of what Calista is saying ..

In a nutshell: I kind of lost a little respect "life"-wise for the guy -- women-wise I want to have and know his moves and all that, but ... -- the man is 35 ... and I just do not see him as a standout guy (I have so far) among other 35 year olds who have these "flings" with younger women. It's just this sleazy thing that he seems to have now.

I mean, seriously.

Just kidding.

Argh ... fuck it, I admit, I'm jealous. She's hot.

:D

natanael: you're too funny!

And Calista: I didn't wanted to respod you again, but what the hell Oscar have to do with the love life of the actors? Leo can win an Oscar because he have talent, doesn't matter with whom he dates.

Disagree 100% that whoever Leo dates is gonna affect his credibility as an actor - I mean WTF????? He's already proven himself as an actor and very respected...studios, directors and other actors aren't gonna care who he dates. AS far as fans, most people who go see movies do not care who an actress/actor is dating or whether they've had personal issues...look at Robert Downey JR...only a few years ago, he was caught in a motel with a man..he's been busted for drugs and yet.....he remains a respected and one of the most successful actors. Daniel Day Lewis had an affair......has that affected his credibility as an actor..i don't think so...You compare that with Leo and what is his crime?? dating models and younger women?? Wow, let's crucify him right now...

You look back through the years and read about very famous actors/actresses/directors and their personal life doesn't affect their credibility...did you know Martin Scorsese was into drugs when he was a younger director...has that affected his credibility in any way. NOPE. and someone thinks Le dating Blake Lively is gonna make him lose his credibility?? That's an incredible thought. BTW, Blake isn't just known for Gossip Girls and being a fashion icon. She was in a very respected film last year called The Town and got very good critical reviews.

And yes, Leo and Bar have not been together for a while......look at the number of times they were actually together in the past year...very little....so if Leo's moved on, there is nothing wrong with that. And as far as Leo having to be married and committed ...helllo!!! there are millions of men and women who never commit to one person or take the legal step of being married or having kids. FOr some people, it's just not in the cards...that does not make them juvenile or weird.... I think it is a lot more mature to realize you aren't a marrying type or not ready to commit until they are completely sure than to get married and then cheat or get divorced a few years down the line.

I 100% agree with Solange and Barbie! Dating Blake will not affect his crediability as an actor! He is already known to be one of the greatest actors out there, and dating blake will not hurt his career in the least way.

Blake is actually very talented, for people saying shes not they oviously have not seen "The Town." She was absolutly fantastic! :)

I don't konw if you note that but all people who win an oscar have a stable love life I know that the academy choose to give the oscar for the interpretations but also for the image of the actor .... SO for the moment leo is far from the oscar

all people who win an oscar have a stable love life??????? oh please!!!!!!!!! when???

Sean Penn has two Oscar and he is famous because of his abusive and violent attitude with women. Jack Nicholsons love life is a disaster ... the Oscar is not about being a good stable man is about TALENT.

all people who win an oscar have a stable love life??????? oh please!!!!!!!!! when???

Sean Penn has two Oscar and he is famous because of his abusive and violent attitude with women. Jack Nicholsons love life is a disaster ... the Oscar is not about being a good stable man is about TALENT.

So true Palmina !!!! Great point!!

Thanks Barbie for the sexy leo pics :heart:

CALISTA, its obvious that you are a Bar fan so may be with all due respect you should leave this Leo thread and just go to the Bar thread we are Leo fans here and I really do not like the way you are bashing him. Do you know him, do you know BAr may be she is a really mwan person. <y point is you dont know these people so please stop insulting Leo.

I don't like leo choice. I mean I don't if tehy are a couple, if it is serious but I know one thing leo cant' stand to be alone he need to be with someone so maybe is serious or maybe it's serious. Personnaly that it's not a good a choice and if he dates her (I think that yes just because they are only together in italy) it means that he is a little boy and not someone mature and adult. I think that he has the same behaviour like actors as Jude Law he desn't have any respect for bar I mean he could wait just one month before to be with someone else in public; Gisele was very clever and intelligent because she kowns her real nature so she made the good choice when she broke-up with him.

I usually don`t agree with you but you made two good points. One is that after a long relationship it seems way too soon to start another one. Based on these past couple of days in Cannes and Italy you can`t help but think about those rumors about Leo and Blake from New York around the Met Gala and most importantly around their break up. He was rumored to be around Lively back then and that would mean it started just around the break up. That`s not healthy at all. Everyone need some time to get over the previous relationship especially if it was a long one. It was the same after he broke up with Gisele but at least he was singe for a couple of weeks then. The other point is Bar. I don`t know the reason why they broke up since there are several versions based on `sources close to the couple` but this whole think happened right in front of her face in Cannes.

I read rumors that Lively was after Leo for quite a while now. These Italian photos, Leo looks really weird and skinny on one of them and seems like he is`led by` Lively. I don`t like that. I`m surprised that he is into her. <_<

CALISTA, its obvious that you are a Bar fan so may be with all due respect you should leave this Leo thread and just go to the Bar thread we are Leo fans here and I really do not like the way you are bashing him. Do you know him, do you know BAr may be she is a really mwan person. <y point is you dont know these people so please stop insulting Leo.

THAT'S RIGHT!

I read rumors that Lively was after Leo for quite a while now. These Italian photos, Leo looks really weird and skinny on one of them and seems like he is`led by` Lively. I don`t like that. I`m surprised that he is into her. <_<

1-Leo is preparing for his new role, Great Gatsby.

2-Seems like he is led by Lively? :blink: Why? Because is two pics she walks in front of him ?? when is evident that he is aware that they have been spotted by photographers. Leo is conscious of being photographed.

3-They met during the Great Gatsby casting (november 2.010)

Blake Lively, Leonardo DiCaprio Go Out for Dinner: link

... and they were spotted together at Jeremy Renner's birthday party (january 2.011): link: new york post

Disagree 100% that whoever Leo dates is gonna affect his credibility as an actor - I mean WTF????? He's already proven himself as an actor and very respected...studios, directors and other actors aren't gonna care who he dates. AS far as fans, most people who go see movies do not care who an actress/actor is dating or whether they've had personal issues...look at Robert Downey JR...only a few years ago, he was caught in a motel with a man..he's been busted for drugs and yet.....he remains a respected and one of the most successful actors. Daniel Day Lewis had an affair......has that affected his credibility as an actor..i don't think so...You compare that with Leo and what is his crime?? dating models and younger women?? Wow, let's crucify him right now...

You look back through the years and read about very famous actors/actresses/directors and their personal life doesn't affect their credibility...did you know Martin Scorsese was into drugs when he was a younger director...has that affected his credibility in any way. NOPE. and someone thinks Le dating Blake Lively is gonna make him lose his credibility?? That's an incredible thought. BTW, Blake isn't just known for Gossip Girls and being a fashion icon. She was in a very respected film last year called The Town and got very good critical reviews.

And yes, Leo and Bar have not been together for a while......look at the number of times they were actually together in the past year...very little....so if Leo's moved on, there is nothing wrong with that. And as far as Leo having to be married and committed ...helllo!!! there are millions of men and women who never commit to one person or take the legal step of being married or having kids. FOr some people, it's just not in the cards...that does not make them juvenile or weird.... I think it is a lot more mature to realize you aren't a marrying type or not ready to commit until they are completely sure than to get married and then cheat or get divorced a few years down the line.

+ 1 billion :laugh:

you got it right solange! absolutely agree :wave:

whomever he dates,it doesn't affect on his talent and on him as an actor

for me he'll always be one of the most talented actor of all time :heart:

don't care a lot about his private life,cuz first of all I love him as an actor!

and even if it's true (I know it's not) that he will never win an Oscar,cuz he's womanizer,or because of all other reasons,I don't care.for me he's talented and great actor and don't give a damn what all the critics say.

thanks Barbie for Blood Diamond pics,especially loved first and third one :heart: