Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

-About the Grammy post party. We were right :wave:! Leo was with Bar :heart:

Malaysian billionaire Jho Low, who recently invested in posh Beverly Hills hotel L'Ermitage, threw a spectacular Grammys party there for Interscope founder Jimmy Iovine with guests including Lady Gaga, Jay-Z and Beyoncé.

Other guests included Leonardo DiCaprio -- smoking a cigar and wearing an Irish gangster cap -- and his model girlfriend Bar Refaeli, Megan Fox, Jamie Foxx, Kim Kardashian, Paris Hilton, Busta Rhymes, Eminem, the Black Eyed Peas' Will.i.am, Apl.de.Ap and Taboo, Gwyneth Paltrow, Nicole Scherzinger, Jerry Bruckheimer and "Entourage" star Kevin Connolly.link

Leo smokes a lot lately :yuckky: I hate the cigars, they are so unhealthy. I can not understand Leo and his "stupid" bad habit.

-About Hoover:

These are delicate feet

Judi Dench hurt her tootsies on the set of her new movie, "J. Edgar" with Leonardo DiCaprio. A spy at the Four Seasons Hotel in Beverly Hills told us that Dench, in a bathrobe and slippers, tried to book a manicure and pedicure -- but explained to the receptionist that she'd broken two toes on the set, so technicians would need to work around her battered and bruised foot.link

Thanks wijnboerinnetje! If this is true, I would assume it would be when Leo was in Iziba summer 2009, after he and Bar broke up.

and thanks for the news Sick! Looks like they are doing the Great Gatsby, and releasing it in 2012!

Also so you guys know The Great Gatsby will start filming this summer!

Palmina: first I want to ask you excuses for my dumb comments yesterday about that article you post, and thanks for the article about Leo and Bar at the grammy's after party. And I agree with you about Leo smoke too much, I think lately he's smoking even more than he usually smokes because like we can see on J.Edgar set, he was like a chimney in real life since Leo's smoking in almost all the pics in set. But I think it's very hard for Leo to quit when it's also a part of his job, I know he quit smoke cigarettes, but he still smoke cigars that is the same thing for me, not healthy in anyway. I just hope one day he stops but I think it's so much hard for him being an actor!

that's right, very well said fashiondream!

I understand why Leo hate the paps, they are so annoying, Leo even ask for the pap to "left him alone with his privace" and the guy start to chase him, argh, so boring, should be really hard have to stand these paps, take a look at the video:

http://www.newspusher.com/post_shw.php?lg=...cpqaprcachjA5Zg

Thanks Barbie dear for vid!!

Awww I felt bad for Leo in the vid .... His answer :(

However, very surprised he spoke to them hehe I can't remember any other Recent times he has. I know in one vid he actually said hi to a pap (woody) that was probably around 2003 lol

Do you happen to have more vids of Leo speaking to the paps?? Interesting :)

thanks again :wave:

Palmina: first I want to ask you excuses for my dumb comments yesterday about that article you post, and thanks for the article about Leo and Bar at the grammy's after party. And I agree with you about Leo smoke too much, I think lately he's smoking even more than he usually smokes because like we can see on J.Edgar set, he was like a chimney in real life since Leo's smoking in almost all the pics in set. But I think it's very hard for Leo to quit when it's also a part of his job, I know he quit smoke cigarettes, but he still smoke cigars that is the same thing for me, not healthy in anyway. I just hope one day he stops but I think it's so much hard for him being an actor!

No problem :wave:

About Leo and his horrible cigars :angry: ... When he was caught smoking on set Leo was not shooting a scene (except the scenes with the girl), he has always been caught during the breaks, Leo was smoking and not his character.

I can not understand Leo, we have recently seen Michael Douglas's battle against cancer because of his smoking habit and he is an environmental activist... the effects of smoking on the environment are terrible.

He should make an effort!! :(

Thanks Barbie dear for vid!!

Awww I felt bad for Leo in the vid .... His answer :(

However, very surprised he spoke to them hehe I can't remember any other Recent times he has. I know in one vid he actually said hi to a pap (woody) that was probably around 2003 lol

Do you happen to have more vids of Leo speaking to the paps?? Interesting :)

thanks again :wave:

I feel bad too, and your right I've never seen Leo really reacting to them like this, Usually he ignores them, but happy he said this. GO LEO!

The only video I found of him reacting to the paparazzi is when he slaps there camera away in this video of him leaving the lakers.

KAT Oh ya i remember the camera swat. It's crazy how they make Leo in to some kind of animal.

We heard how leo will be filming in Washington... it looks like it'll happen in 3 weeks...

@DCCelebrity: Nick Jonas arrives in DC on the 23rd and of course his fave hotel is the Four Seasons in Georgetown, Leonardo DiCaprio arrives in 3 weeks

12 minutes ago via web · Reply · View Tweet

Martin Scorsese and Leonardo DiCaprio to Reteam for The Wolf of Wall Street

Contrary to earlier reports, Ridley Scott will not be directing the film adaption of Jordan Belfort’s 1990 best seller The Wolf of Wall Street at Warner Bros. Instead, Vulture has learned exclusively, the project has left the studio, and Scott has left the project. Replacing him: Director Martin Scorsese, who’ll shoot his fellow Boardwalk Empire executive producer Terence Winter’s script as an indie this summer, with Leonardo DiCaprio starring.

The vaunted project had been set up last year at Warner Bros., with Scott directing, but Vulture hears that Rick Yorn, DiCaprio’s manager, has secured indie financing, and even though Scorsese is just now finishing The Life of Hugo Cabret, Wolf of Wall Street could go before cameras as early as June.

For those unfamiliar with the book, Wolf follows a drug-, alcohol-, and sex-addicted brokerage firm operator’s rise and fall — from multi-millionaire twentysomething in the go-go eighties to federal-convict thirtysomething banned from the securities business for life in 1994.

link

... and Gatsby??? :blink: He is really busy man!!