Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

TMZ is still trying to make Leo and Teyana happen 😄

First headline

Screenshot2024-05-06at11-43-07StoriesInstagram.thumb.png.c5ecd44d7ba073a8adcf0fc846b9c932.png

Leos pr team yelling at them for portraying him as the only horndog attending

Screenshot2024-05-06at11-44-10StoriesInstagram.thumb.png.973a6a97a2be90bc539d41cc188a3a26.png

TMZ changing the headline into something more.... moderate

just to changed it a 3rd time with a fully remove of Leos name in the headline LOL

Screenshot2024-05-06at11-45-39TeyanaTaylorPerformsSexyCabaretShowStar-StuddedAudienceAttends.thumb.png.c5338399e5c0747d5b940600e543d2b3.png

https://www.tmz.com/2024/05/05/teyana-taylor-perform-sexy-sultry-cabaret-show-private-event-met-gala/

They also don't know who Vittoria is 🤣

Leonardo DiCaprio Gets Close with Woman During Teyana Taylor Cabaret Party

b67841c4-465e-4c9e-bb21-8e387f51269d_tex

2 hours ago, Jade Bahr said:

^Leo & Teyana gettin close (whatever is going on they seem very comfortable and touchy with each other)

https://www.instagram.com/p/C6nyXVEM8XO/

ba4e51dbabcc361e9393d32f2514624d.gif

This embrace here seems just friendly to me. Plus, in the other video Vittoria was there, but that didn't stopped Teyana to make a sexy dance right in front of Leo and Vittoria, lol, though Leo was getting close to his gf.

Anyway, I guess Leo and Teyana get along very well to say the least... 🤭

8 hours ago, Jade Bahr said:

^Leo & Teyana gettin close (whatever is going on they seem very comfortable and touchy with each other)

https://www.instagram.com/p/C6nyXVEM8XO/

ba4e51dbabcc361e9393d32f2514624d.gif

I agree! But yeah, as Jenni said, at this moment, they just seem to be friends, friends with benefits...just kidding, never mind. 🤭🤭

We’ve had extremely destructive EF 4 tornadoes in Osage and Cherokee Nations the past few days.  Wondering if we might hear of Leo helping with rebuilding funds. Although, unless it’s environment related, he tends to keep his donations quiet.

4 hours ago, Sugarwater said:

We’ve had extremely destructive EF 4 tornadoes in Osage and Cherokee Nations the past few days.  Wondering if we might hear of Leo helping with rebuilding funds. Although, unless it’s environment related, he tends to keep his donations quiet.

And huge floodings in Southern Brazil too, leaving hundreds of towns under water. Let's see, but yes, he usually keeps them quiet, which I consider praiseworthy.

LOL

Screenshot2024-05-09at14-21-14StoriesInstagram.thumb.png.28ce9023e5fc7a2b45a51561fb99c2ce.png

18 hours ago, Pami said:

And huge floodings in Southern Brazil too, leaving hundreds of towns under water. Let's see, but yes, he usually keeps them quiet, which I consider praiseworthy.

Not really Leo related but kinda 👇

Worst idea in movie history of bad ideas 🤯😭

Paul Schrader Plans to Direct Kevin Spacey in A Frank Sinatra Biopic

(...) According to Schrader, the two have spoken about collaborating on a potential film about late-period Sinatra. Schrader says. “He’s reading a book on how Charlie Chaplin was canceled.”: “I would not use Kevin if he had been convicted. But he was not convicted.”

Apparently, Schrader and Spacey only recently started talking again, for the first time in years. Schrader believes it’s “time to bring him in from the cold.”

Cancel Culture won’t let him go […] Kevin Spacey is a great actor. He won two Oscars. He was found not guilty. Why would I not work with him?

If this Sinatra biopic does come to fruition then it could potentially collide with Martin Scorsese’s own take on the legendary crooner. However, it does sound like both films would not be covering the same time span of Sinatra’s life. Scorsese’s film would take place in the ‘40s and ‘50s. Schrader’s would be set many decades later.

Johnny Greenwood Will Score Paul Thomas Anderson's Latest Film

Here’s confirmation that Johnny Greenwood, the guitarist and backbone of Radiohead, will be comping Paul Thomas Anderson’s upcoming film, starring Leonardo DiCaprio, Sean Penn, Regina Hall, Teyana Taylor and Alana Haim. After a few months break, the film is starting back production.

This is set to be their sixth collaboration together,

I’m incredibly lucky that Paul indulges me and gives me so much time to experiment and compose […] That’s not usually the case in Hollywood, where the soundtrack writers are often very far down the food chain, and are sometimes given only a couple of days to bash out a complete score.

Greenwood has been composing his iconic brand of violin-tinged scores for nearly two decades. He’s collaborated with PTA on many of his films, scoring 2007’s “There Will Be Blood”, 2012’s “The Master”, 2014’s “Inherent Vice”, and 2018’s “Phantom Thread” — the latter of which garnered him an Oscar nomination.

Greenwood’s last few compositions occurred three year ago, that’s when he scored Jane Campion’s “Power of the Dog,” and Pablo Larrain’s “Spencer.”